Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't like it, either.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Is it staying?
I assumed it was temporary, if it isn't, I need to adblock that thing.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| I noticed it the moment I logged on and was like "lolnope."

Adblocked it with all haste, just like the tiered spending banners before it. lol

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Unstoppable Krampus

I'd much rather have a single, easily blocked button up in the corner than an extra half a dozen coupon announcements every day.

User Image
Whispers of Delusion
Is it staying?
I assumed it was temporary, if it isn't, I need to adblock that thing.

as far as i know its permanent like there sale button and there tier boxes and all there announcements but i adblocked it and things are back to normal

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I rather that than the dozens of coupon reminders we used to get.

Do you know hwo good it feels coming home from work and only seeing 5 announcements rather than 10?

Bonaduece's Wife

Wicked Wildcat

Could be worse, could be animated to wave in the breeze.

It's one tiny little graphic in a header full of little graphics. I can agree that the whole header looks a bit cluttered, but honestly, give it a week or two and you won't even see the one new piece of clutter anymore. If it really does reduce the announcements, it's more than worth it. And if not...well, it's still useful to people who want to take advantage of the coupons, and they're the ones it's there for.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Don't bother me, i got more important stuff to be concerned about.

Stylish Fashionista

I swear this is just a little petty thing to whine about. But if we are going to nit pick then I'm just going to throw it out there. I'm sick of the OP's lack of basic English knowledge and how they constantly use the wrong form of there, they're and their. Especially if they are going to go to neighboring topics to complain.

High-functioning Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I hate it too. if they're doing that they could take out the sale's tag. Theres ALWAYS a sale so it isnt needed. Or they could have just put a new link in the gcash dropdown menu where people looking to buy gcash will see it

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nyadriel
Only problem I have with it... they chose a horrible color. Too much orange in the header!
I agree. I have no problem with it except the hideous colour.

Peculiar Fatcat

14,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
GG, Gaia, like we needed another reminder as to how unfriendly towards the free-to-Play base Gaia has become... some of us can't afford to buy gaia cash and the 'free ways to earn gaia cash' are bull, as most you actually have to pay for them :S

Would be nice to have some announcements that are, yknow, not gaia cash, since there's been like. 10 within the last 24 hours, ALL about gaia cash and their 'sale'... if sale meant 'eternal discounts'

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Twisted Lady
I'd much rather have a single, easily blocked button up in the corner than an extra half a dozen coupon announcements every day.

User Image
Now let's see if they actually follow up with reducing the announcements.
Remember when they added the SALE tag yet still announced them?
SnowbaIl
Twisted Lady

User Image
Now let's see if they actually follow up with reducing the announcements.
Remember when they added the SALE tag yet still announced them?

i remember when they said that and it turned out to be a lie in the end , the announcements didn't stop they did slow down for about a week and then yeah back to what it was before
and i doubt they will stop with this either
they may cut back for a few days to make it look good and then BAM! right back where we started

Relentless Glitch

Nyadriel
Dalia Royce
Nyadriel
Only problem I have with it... they chose a horrible color. Too much orange in the header!

I thought it was blue and black white and gold myself. Maybe pink works?

That's not gold. It's orange. Nah, pink stinks when they got it up against orange and red.
I guess they liked carnation or was it fuchsia? It's not too bad. I do like it. Looks like strawberry ice cream and whipped cream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff