• Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad

My own version of the chesire cat on my right arm.
I have a high pain tolerance and I was tired, so yeah. XD

oh thats awesome.
hmmm...... maybe i shall tire myself out... nah...

what I do is I try and drink Starbucks as slow as I can.
I always treat my artist to one also. I text him before getting there.
and I do that. I try to calm down and for the last when I feel like its stinging. I grit my teeth and bare it.

I was eat something as well, just not coffee but that is nice that you treat your artist as well.
I was actually stupid enough--or is it brave enough?--to get my second one a week after my first one just cause I had the money at the time. I am hoping that as soon as I get my refund to go finally get another one.
Currently I am designing/drawing tattoo ideas that people want.

Yeah, he always tell me to eat a big meal before coming and I always bring a snack.
I usually take a king pack of starburts.

I see. I got 8 done in a year and a half... kinda regret one and it was the most painful.

That's good.
Oh noes, of what? and where?

it was a bestfriend tattoo... I no longer consider that person my bestfriend or talk to them

its on my foot.

Oh no that suck, I hate that.
That's why I am...conficted about getting a tattoo with my bestfriend/girlfriend.
Maybe you could get a cover up?

Man-Lover

Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad

I was eat something as well, just not coffee but that is nice that you treat your artist as well.
I was actually stupid enough--or is it brave enough?--to get my second one a week after my first one just cause I had the money at the time. I am hoping that as soon as I get my refund to go finally get another one.

Yeah, he always tell me to eat a big meal before coming and I always bring a snack.

I see. I got 8 done in a year and a half... kinda regret one and it was the most painful.

That's good.

it was a bestfriend tattoo... I no longer consider that person my bestfriend or talk to them

its on my foot.

That's why I am...conficted about getting a tattoo with my bestfriend/girlfriend.

I am covering it up soon with a black cat...

also I will never get something very specific with anyone again unless it has a double meaning.

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad

That's good.

its on my foot.

also I will never get something very specific with anyone again unless it has a double meaning.

Oh nice.
And that's a good idea. The one we were thinking of is simple and odd if I do say so myself but it has meaning.
Out of all the tattoo's you have and you had to pick a favorite, which would it be?

Man-Lover

Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad

That's good.

its on my foot.

Oh nice.
And that's a good idea. The one we were thinking of is simple and odd if I do say so myself but it has meaning.
Out of all the tattoo's you have and you had to pick a favorite, which would it be?

out of all of them... I would have to say my family crest. Its on my lower forearm.
its just a whole synopsis of my life.

and you?

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad
witchnamedsaint
Deliriously Mad

That's good.

its on my foot.

Oh nice.

out of all of them... I would have to say my family crest. Its on my lower forearm.
its just a whole synopsis of my life.

and you?

The Lilies and hummingbird with the letters L and A on my left shoulder. I got it as a tribute/remembrance to my mom and my sister.

Super Winner

11,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I usually just take long deep breaths or if it's on an especially tender area I tell my artist a long story to distract myself.
Breathing usually does the trick tho
emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas