Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ronbonbeno
I would if i had done it recently

8D;
You need to be more specific. What are the requirements? What sort of content will be on it? Is it expected to be maintained, or have its own panel for you to be able to? Do you have hosting that fulfils the requirements (languages to be used, etc)?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Submission Control
You need to be more specific. What are the requirements? What sort of content will be on it? Is it expected to be maintained, or have its own panel for you to be able to? Do you have hosting that fulfils the requirements (languages to be used, etc)?

all of that, plus time available to complete and is there an actual link to the items themselves because no offence but the item calculator can sometimes be pretty off the mark since ABPs can be really whacked out in the current economy.

Tootsi's Husband

That's it?

Muscular Girl

ca n iahve taht much 4 doin nuthin

Prodigal Player

11,200 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I need more deets about what you want on your website? I can make one if i can, in a span of two weeks or more. Well it depends on how you picture your website

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Submission Control

I'm a stage performer, so I need something in the realm of online resume. About me/blog, headshot/resume page, photos/press page etc.

I have above basic knowledge, and would likely be able to maintain it myself. Some help in doing so at least to begin with would be ideal.

No, I don't have hosting. Ideally would be part of it for a bit, though I'd be willing to invest in some and transfer it over soon after.

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Unveiling
That's it?

Yeah, I guess so. Probably doesn't go as far as it used to.

Back in the day, I probably could have bought a house with all this stuff haha. :[

FAKENIPS's Husband

Diligent Hunter

Widow

Friendly Noob

F Ll C K
ca n iahve taht much 4 doin nuthin

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bacon Nick