C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Panda Moor
sup-qt
.: [ hopefully the next step is to show each items worth from high to low (like tektek did)
But this is a good starting point :]
] :.

On Page 3 (4?) Blue said it's coming.

.: [ Ah awesome! I'll look forward to it then! biggrin ] :.

Festive Reveler

35,400 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I think it's good they are starting to implement some of TekTek's functionality so quickly. I hope that means they'll start on the other things, too. (I also think it's pretty convenient to have the total right on the inventory page.)

mizzmerr's Bae

Hardcore Unicorn

Total inventory items: 2,734
        Total inventory Worth: ~16,109,335,398,625 Gold

There must be some very inaccurate things on the MP right now, for it to be this high
        when I know my inventory is full of really low worth items. There is no way.

I wonder what items are "rare" (in how often they're sold on the market) and have been
        massively inflated since I bought them.

Can't wait to see the highest to lowest worth sorting.

Hellraiser

Hey, I'm actually little impressed how quickly this invo worth calculator was put together. Sure it's very basic compared to late Tektek's, but... it's there, and it didn't take months (or like, you know... forced bribery made to look like other shenanigans like "kickstart event" or nonsense like that) to create.

I already forgot how much I was worth, because I don't really care, I need no calclators to tell me I'm poored than I'd like to be. But yeah, sweet!

mizzmerr's Bae

Hardcore Unicorn

Reingard

I'm pleasantly surprised, as well. Although, I do think that Gaia realizes how big a
        part Tektek played in the daily/casual scheme of Gaian's lives. I see a lot of broken
        links and stuff now, as well as people flailing and trying to find certain resources.

They can definitely gain some love from some of the more simple Tektek features
        being made available here.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

It's ******** great and I am really glad they went out of their way and make it. It would definitly make people happy after all that crap with tektek and its gonna be interesting to see what more they can do with this in the future. Really nice to hear that sorting by value is being worked on, this would be useful!

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
It's really handy to have. I like it. But, my inventory is only worth 46 Billion emotion_awesome

Magical Star

11,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
nmyhv1

Is that a Salamander Man I spy?~

On topic. I like how they are at least trying to make-up for one part of TekTek.

Familiar Lunatic

Fun, but I don't trust it or the market it's based on at all, so xP

Magic Hobo

I like how it took them ten years of people using a complicated process on an unaffiliated site to calculate inventory worth to realize people might maybe want this as a thing

and they still waited until they'd gotten said unaffiliated site taken down to build this most basic-a** of widgets into their system

Wheezing Plague

It's pretty neat that they added this feature, since I think it's one thing people will miss from TekTek.

It's pretty interesting to see just how much things are worth. It's not 100% accurate, but still. I had a moment of "Whoah, if I sell some stuff I can afford other stuff I want...!... But.. I don't want to sell the things I have. Hm... neutral "

Perfect Saint

I like it, but hope for a sort of export feature or a page to show my items arranged by price.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Mine is..surprisingly low. Still in the billions.

Retro Punk

about time . They had to wait till now after the whole tek tek thing. But i'd like to know is why they had not come out with it before?

I mean tektek did it first.... so....why didn't gaia make their own?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I suppose this is somewhat useful in a way, though I certainly never want to liquidate my inventory no matter what it's worth. gonk

As others have said, it would be nice if it broke the total down by which items averaged which amount.

There are other TekTek features I liked more than the account worth feature, but I'm still glad they added it, and I hope it heralds more to come! I also am thrilled that they got one out so quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff