Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Wolf

I was doing a brotherhood quest and a dragon landed by this guy I was trying to kill then picked him up in its mouth and killed him for me. Has that happened to anyone else?
Yeah. In some way or form the game has done the dirty work for me.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Same happened to me. Target killed by a dragon. It's in Legendary difficulty to add the burn.
No, but I have had fairly important NPCs killed by dragons. No bueno. I was talking to an NPC once and she was killed by a mudcrab mid conversation. I instantly failed the quest.
No but I have used a frenzy poison to make a target go apeshit and made everyone around him kill him.
AresTheFabulous
I was doing a brotherhood quest and a dragon landed by this guy I was trying to kill then picked him up in its mouth and killed him for me. Has that happened to anyone else?

I've seen all kinds of "enemy of my enemy" kill my quest targets; and it never gets old... except when they kill your quest targets before you have the quest. It can break the Companions questline, for example.

-----

Another annoying thing, though, is having a radiant "find item in chest" quest point to Dawnstar Sanctuary, when you didn't intend to join Dark Brotherhood with the character. Or in Solstheim before you're ready to do Dragonborn content (one time, that happened with Sorine's crossbow plans quest from Dawnguard.)

Dapper Wolf

Persephone Vaeros
No, but I have had fairly important NPCs killed by dragons. No bueno. I was talking to an NPC once and she was killed by a mudcrab mid conversation. I instantly failed the quest.

I don't think that has ever happened to me except with the glitch thing where the quest marker isnt where the guy is and I couldn't even find the guy.
AresTheFabulous

I don't think that has ever happened to me except with the glitch thing where the quest marker isnt where the guy is and I couldn't even find the guy.

I hate that. There's one marker that puts itself right outside/ontop of the Whiterun stables, and every play through I've done, that marker has been misplaced/there wasn't an NPC there.

Dapper Wolf

Persephone Vaeros
AresTheFabulous

I hate that. There's one marker that puts itself right outside/ontop of the Whiterun stables, and every play through I've done, that marker has been misplaced/there wasn't an NPC there.

I didn't know about that one. There is also one for a thieves guild quest. The marker is in a room with boxes and the ledger your supposed to change isn't even in there. It's in another room in the same building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff