Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently brought myself a PS3 (finally) and I've been replaying Final Fantasy X, which has put me in the mood for a roleplay or two.

These are the games I'm familiar with and want to roleplay;
ͦ Final Fantasy VII/AC
ͦ Final Fantasy VIII
ͦ Final Fantasy X
ͦ Final Fantasy X-2
ͦ Final Fantasy XII
ͦ Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
ͦ Final Fantasy Tactics A2
ͦ I have played some of the old, remade for DS games too, though I've never gotten very far in them.
ͦ A crossover of two of the above?

ͦ Kingdom Hearts I
ͦ Kingdom Hearts II
ͦ Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (only watched someone else play two out of three characters)

As for characters I play, just ask.
There are only two pairings in KH I will refuse to play; Sora x Riku and Axel x Roxas.

I am up for Canon x OC or OC x OC. I can be persuaded into playing Canon x Canon, but it depends on the pairing you are after and the plot you wanted to use.

Gay, lesbian or straight - whatever floats your boat. Please don't label/stereotype your gay characters. I've not had too much experience with lesbian pairings, but I'm always up for it. If you are after a straight pairing and want to play female too, please be prepared to double.

I'm a British female with a full time job so I won't be on all the time, but I will make the effort to try and reply at least every other day.

I have PM or E-mail to play with. I used to have Skype but I no longer really have the chance to use it. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Length wise I'm not that picky. I'd like more than two sentences and less than a novel, if that helps? As long as I have something to work with and don't need a thesaurus for every other word, I'm good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff