Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just a few days left! How's progress been?

Going well and finishing strong! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Super far behind and in despair! 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Oh, people are still writing? 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 10 ]
The pom-poms are still waving. 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 330 331 332 > >> >>> »|

Dedcadent Pants

Ah, the cafe is up and running again?

Oh well, my characters are doing fine as they are. Don't need much character help with them.

I do need to find a location, though...hmm...maybe a church. It'd seem wrong for a shootout, but, ya know, it'd been done in Jackie Chan. 3nodding

Mythical Star

t o l e k s z i

Oh good that your kinda doing better. Sometimes you just gotta take a day off and rest.

Oh, so I made it to denny's last night and promptly begin to research..
All the websites were blocked because they were 'Alternative beliefs'
Ugh.
So I still have to do that. I just got frustrated and gave up last night.

If the sex happens, we'll see I guess. Tehe.

Lady
Yes, you heard right: Cake! Specially Sheep go to heaven, Goats go to hell.

Hellsing
Hum, you might have a point.
Though, can the brain damage get any worse at this point?

Mors
Ah, instant coffee.
Normally its not too packed with caffeine. My mutti has little tins of instant coffee.
Well this is what i have so far

User Image

Its not done. I need to get more up there, but I'm going to have to draw a line and continue on the bottom half of the wall.

What I've done is on the far left is everything that happens BEFORE the book, including the inciting incident.
Where it looks like the cards are stacked...it somehow turned into the major sences, and the cards underneath are what needs to happen/what should be going on. However, not sure I like the format, but dont know how to change it. UGH

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
t o l e k s z i:
Any culture that gets a reputation for kidnapping and impregnating women must have giant dongs. I think that's a requirement. Maybe that's part of their issue.

Mors:
It is fun! Now I have to eventually work the place or the song into my story. And possibly work on some more.

Hellsing:
That is one of the interesting things about roleplaying with characters yours wouldn't normally meet. You see interesting sides of them...good and bad. I'm planning on throwing Wymond in there (maybe tonight if I find time), but I can't decide if I want his 10-year-old self with his uncle that I'm currently writing or grown-up-36-year old as I typically write/imagine him.
*struggles*

Lia:
Cowboy Bebop had a shootout in an old church, and it was bloody amazing. That's actually a pretty classic shootout location.

Nuclear Werewolf

Whoops, wandered off. Der-Shing Helmer is doing comics again, and she has a new one set on Mars. emotion_kirakira

Meanwhile, The Meek remains on permanent hiatus. cat_emo

Anyway. I see I have come back to a discussion that may possibly yield something about saurian sexual slavery? emotion_dowant Roses, I must know more!

Tol, my darling, but of course they'd come well-equipped. No one wants to read about cloacas.

Shadowy Senshi

@Hells - Sounds like the cafe is doing exactly what it's supposed too xD Push character into situations writers hadn't thought to much about and forcing them to flesh out their reactions and emotions towards new things. It's great that you're learning new things about your character!

I don't really have a character, except for all of you.

(not sure if creepy statement or not... I'm writing in second person so everyone is my character now... doesn't really work in a RP session =p )

@Lia - Oooh, I love a good violent scene in a church. Sacrilegious desecration emotion_dowant

@Roses - I drink about 1 coffee every 2 months, so my tolerance for caffeine is almost zero =p

The wall is looking good! It does look like a fairly straight line so far but that isn't a bad thing. Since they're sticky I guess you can move them around a fair bit to figure out a new format? Or maybe it will make more sense when you're writing. You'll start to visualize the plot in new ways.

Dedcadent Pants

Bunny - Rats. It's just that there's a church on "every" corner where her story is set, and it's the only place that has the geography that I can think of that I want.

Mors - Not really. One of the characters doing the shooting doesn't believe in the christian God, so...she doesn't think it's sacrilegious at all.

Re: reptilian genitalia
...forget it. Accuracy is irrelevant here.

Thirteenth Dragon

Roses Wait... are you saying I'm already brain damaged? emotion_donotwant

Lady After some of the cruelty that has happened to Trayce in-story, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that she's kinda lost that innocence she once had...

Edit: Mors See above. I just hadn't expected her temper to be so damn short. She's always cool and collected. Then again...

Mythical Star

Alberc

Oh no slavery here. Just snake people, and them maybe having sex.
Not sure if that will be happening. I was doing drawings to hammer out the species and of course, there naked.
Clothes are hard.

Mors

It may stay like this, i've gotten a few more cards up and am going to try and keep going. Once the sun sets I get less productive, unfortunately. And i have to be up at 0630. Ek.
Yes, there just note cards with some tape, I've already moved them about a bit. I figured I may more them about as I work. We shall see!

I do have red yarn though. I think I may string the nightmare stuff together, at least. I kinda keep forgetting about it right now.
Hence the wall, to remind myself i've made all the choices

Hellsing

Oh no...just implying.
4laugh

Nuclear Werewolf

Lia: Snakes have two. emotion_awesome

Roses: Snake people! emotion_kirakira That's even better!

... /adds snake-people smut to the list.

Also, that wall. I am liking it so far.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Looks like the cafe is already working how its supposed to!

And come on, what grumpy, jet lagged, introverted city girl wouldn't react in hostility at being approached uninvited, told off, given half a life story, and dumped with random tea facts, and is supposed to consider that a friendly encounter. Abby thinks Trayce is the weirdest one in there. xd

High-functioning Noob

User Image

lol, this is all true when it comes to super huge dongs. emotion_awesome

ugh. i may just fall asleep again within the next few minutes. x.x i cannot seem to will myself to stay awake.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Star

Alberic

you haven't done snake-poeple smut yet?
Well your behind.
Hopefully I can figure out how to color my peeps once I start drawing actually characters and can share with you!
The drawing i posted earlier was just generic.

Thanks! Its starting to fill up a bit, i'm just about ready to start a new row of cards.
Actually I'm starting to wonder if the rows should follow the plot structure?
Oh hell, I don't eve know which plot structure i'm doing...is that important?

bunniechan7's Waifu

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Lia:
What if the shootout went to an unusual part of the church, like the bell tower or some sort of crypt/basement beneath? Crazy-gunfight-shootouts usually happen in the main room for Mass from what I've seen, so switching that up could make it unique pretty easily.

Roses:
Glad to see your notes and such are working for you. Sounds complicated in a good way.

Ha, I sometimes draw characters sans clothes when I'm fleshing out appearance, too. Who needs frivolous things like that?

Hellsing:
Aaaw, poor character. Wymond hasn't been through anything so far as witnesses violence/etc., but he's been pretty screwed over and can be a bit of a pessimist. Actually, I'm finding funnily enough that he's rather pessimistic even at ten.

I'm thinking I'll throw him into the cafe as an adult. I think kid-version him would be too baffled to even comprehend it.

Shadowy Senshi

I don't know if any of you are hooked on Uptown Funk like me and the rest of a large majority of NA right now, but if you are you'll likely enjoy this Harry Potter parody of it.

@Roses - That's about my regular wake up time, so I understand the need to not stay up too late.

This is a silly Teen Wolf fan edit video over the scene I actually wanted to share, but it gets the point across. One of the characters also has a bit of a murder wall going on and uses different stings to help it make more sense.

Hmmm, I really like the things I wrote last night but I'm realizing that I have all my edit notes on my work computer and that's at work. So even if I wanted to get this done tonight I couldn't crying Guess this is an excuse to do a little art instead!

Thirteenth Dragon

Jade Had it been half the life story, I think Trayce would have started with "Hi. I had my heart ripped out of my chest last week, and the guy that W00F is shipping me with totally put it back where it belonged."
>.> And jetlag is no excuse to be grumpy, introverted or not.
Though, come to think of it, that might be exactly how Trayce would react...

Lady A child might not be so jaded and freaked out, though. *Offering up crazy options*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff