Magical Girl

[sp://i30.

haha.
i didn't shrink them down enough. oops.
click the spoiler to see them.

3 slots will be open.
min. is 20 bill
i will let you know if i pick you.
generally i'll do anything within reason that follows Gaia's TOS.
I'm still practicing on using these brushes so I'm hoping that it will be apparent that it is a watercolor style as we proceed.

things i accept:
items | gold | paypal | cash

Magical Girl

slot:

1. Rupoor

for me;
              done:
              Niki-Senpai heart
              IRVIN
              Tall Dark and Snarky
              Jubilee Jublae
              Vannequin
              P Y X I S
              Rassayana
              Circus of Values
              Candy Dips
              Ophelia Laments
              Brav Dullahan
              B A B Y C O C K
              P Y X I S <333

Magical Girl

Status. aka. what has she messed up this time

nothing yet.

Magical Girl

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Excellent, excellent.. I have been waiting for this. c:<
        30b for this avi?
        User Image or the less rude version User Image

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai
        Excellent, excellent.. I have been waiting for this. c:<
        30b for this avi?
        User Image or the less rude version User Image

hahaha. finally right?

i like the rude one. gives it attitude~ <333
        and i love that little background.
        totally going to add that in.

maybe it'll be done today?
        (i put on some stargate atlantis so I'm good to go)

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
hahaha. finally right?

i like the rude one. gives it attitude~ <333
and i love that little background.
totally going to add that in.

maybe it'll be done today?
(i put on some stargate atlantis so I'm good to go)

Haha Yeah! I've been impatiently waiting, gosh! <3

Yay~ Thank you! <3
        Do you want me to send the trade now or later?

Oh! I've never watched that, let me know if it's good!
        I usually put Futurama or something like that as background TV when I work. d:

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai

Send the trade now.
I finished it and then I realized I forgot the horns, lololol.
Gotta add them.

oh my goodness~ It's really good. I watched it when it first came on tv but i never got past the forth episode because i could never catch it on tv. So glad I started it up again. I recommend watching it. Its all sorts of good.

Futurama is the best of the family guy/american dad shows. I haven't watched it in years. do they still have new episodes?

OG Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

secret retreat 4th gen + 4bill?

sorry, I recently got on after 5
years and still learning the
prices and what not.
sweatdrop

EDIT:

sorry, of this avi:

User Image

redface

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi

Send the trade now.
I finished it and then I realized I forgot the horns, lololol.
Gotta add them.

oh my goodness~ It's really good. I watched it when it first came on tv but i never got past the forth episode because i could never catch it on tv. So glad I started it up again. I recommend watching it. Its all sorts of good.

Futurama is the best of the family guy/american dad shows. I haven't watched it in years. do they still have new episodes?

Will do!
        lol Forever wearing some sort of horns~ m/

I'll be sure to watch it then! Is it on Netflix or something?
        Also I agree~ Unfortunately it ended, but the last season was so good! And the ending!! SO many feel heart heart

Magical Girl

lRVlN

User Image

redface

ooooh. item with gold. my favorite combo.

haha, it's not a problem. no one really knows what is going on.
some art is super overpriced and some art is super underpriced (though i suppose if demand is there the prices are justified).
everyone wings it.

:)) Don't be embarrassed. Glad you got back in. Do you have any requests on poses or attitude?

Niki-Senpai

YES. Horns are the best. I try to wear my horns of the demon but half the time they aren't visible or take something off.

Not anymore. Netflix didn't come to an agreement with Fox. It's on Amazon Prime tho. ALL THREE SHOWS!!! I'm watching SG-1 in the same time as Atlantis. They started up Atlantis on Season 7 (or 8.) of SG-1. I just finished the season finale of Season 8 and holy s**t it was a perfect (close to perfect as it can get in a hour) end. It was supposed to be the end of the whole show but they brought it back for one more season which i haven't started yet cause I have to finish the first season of atlantis. Once get through Atlantis, I'll start up with Universe. lol. Confusing but uuurgh. I will cry when I finish like I did when they cancelled Universe because all the ******** stupid pig-headed fans refused to watch it because it wasn't atlantis, blah blah blah. >:IIII I'm not bitter.

GOOD. That means they won't drag it on and on and on. They ended it the way they wanted. How many seasons of those are there? 20?

and omg. i'll get on that art right now. OTL i just had to charge my iPad and it's a whole room away from my tablet.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
YES. Horns are the best. I try to wear my horns of the demon but half the time they aren't visible or take something off.

Not anymore. Netflix didn't come to an agreement with Fox. It's on Amazon Prime tho. ALL THREE SHOWS!!! I'm watching SG-1 in the same time as Atlantis. They started up Atlantis on Season 7 (or 8.) of SG-1. I just finished the season finale of Season 8 and holy s**t it was a perfect (close to perfect as it can get in a hour) end. It was supposed to be the end of the whole show but they brought it back for one more season which i haven't started yet cause I have to finish the first season of atlantis. Once get through Atlantis, I'll start up with Universe. lol. Confusing but uuurgh. I will cry when I finish like I did when they cancelled Universe because all the ******** stupid pig-headed fans refused to watch it because it wasn't atlantis, blah blah blah. >:IIII I'm not bitter.

GOOD. That means they won't drag it on and on and on. They ended it the way they wanted. How many seasons of those are there? 20?

and omg. i'll get on that art right now. OTL i just had to charge my iPad and it's a whole room away from my tablet.

lol Pretty much. I cycle through about three or four different pairs, and the same thing with devil tails. All of the Satan!! rofl

:has no idea what SG or Universe is: @ u @;;
        I'm not much a TV person so I seldom know what's going on with shows and what's new.

Hm. Fair point. 20??! LOL What is this, Simpsons?! though that show holds a special place in my heart
        They had 7 seasons and the last two were broken up into two parts. If I recall correctly, they got canceled or something on one of their later seasons but then Comedy Central brought them back and they did more seasons. I actually think it's on Netflix for your binge-watching needs.

lol It's okay you can take your time!

OG Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Queen Ichi

awesome emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I think his attitude would be best described as
a jolly type XD

I for sure would like him smiling, maybe doing
a ''thumbs up'' as well. you can have him even
sitting down waving or something XD artistic freedom. yum_puddi
I would just like him to have a smile, If It's alright. c:

Magical Girl

Niki-Senpai

lol Pretty much. I cycle through about three or four different pairs, and the same thing with devil tails. All of the Satan!! rofl

:has no idea what SG or Universe is: @ u @;;
        I'm not much a TV person so I seldom know what's going on with shows and what's new.

Hm. Fair point. 20??! LOL What is this, Simpsons?! though that show holds a special place in my heart
        They had 7 seasons and the last two were broken up into two parts. If I recall correctly, they got canceled or something on one of their later seasons but then Comedy Central brought them back and they did more seasons. I actually think it's on Netflix for your binge-watching needs.

lol It's okay you can take your time!

lol. I always wanted to use a devil tail but they are either too thick or too thin and I sit there hating how it looks. Why am I so picky.

LOL. Don't worry. All you need to know if that it's Sci-Fi and it's about this ring (stargate) that allows you to travel to other planets. Aliens happen. Government Agencies. Space Ships. and other fun things.
I rarely catch anything on tv. It's usually after a season is over or an episode airs that i find it online. nobodies got time to watch it live.

hahahahaha.. I don't know how long it's been around! xDDD
My brother didn't let me watch Simpsons so I never watched it. He was mean.

oooooooh. 7 seasons is very do-able. i will add it to my ever growing list and BAM ART:
User Image

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Queen Ichi
lol. I always wanted to use a devil tail but they are either too thick or too thin and I sit there hating how it looks. Why am I so picky.

LOL. Don't worry. All you need to know if that it's Sci-Fi and it's about this ring (stargate) that allows you to travel to other planets. Aliens happen. Government Agencies. Space Ships. and other fun things.
I rarely catch anything on tv. It's usually after a season is over or an episode airs that i find it online. nobodies got time to watch it live.

hahahahaha.. I don't know how long it's been around! xDDD
My brother didn't let me watch Simpsons so I never watched it. He was mean.

oooooooh. 7 seasons is very do-able. i will add it to my ever growing list and BAM ART:
User Image

Haha I feel you. I guess my inner 04-er is just so thrilled there's more devilish tail options, that I'll take what I can get. I like the thickness of Fragments of You and Chauntelle's Hex.

Oh! Sounds awesome! I think I will watch that next time I'm free and after I catch up with my cartoons, because you know, I'm an adult .

LOL Don't sweat it. A lot of the American adult comedy cartoons are the same. I like the Simpsons, but it's been going on for SO long it can feel a little played out at time.
        AHH! That's hilariously awesome! Thank you! * u *

EDIT: Also, do you do couples? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas