Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count!

yo! +1 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          hikari xx NAMI

unfortunately i've just gotten home at it's about 9:20 already gonk
          i'm afraid my head is exploding from being out and about and learning even more-so on a saturday that i just won't be able to give you the best i can. although i have a lot to do tomorrow, i will be able to work on your order sometime after 1 PM since i'll be occupied up until then.
          i want to give you 100% of my effort and creativity and do not want to not do your order badly.
          thank you so much for your understanding. if this is pushing your time constraints too much, i understand if you must find someone else.
          please do understand that i'm super excited to do your order, but life just sucks exclaim

bubb3ly

hey! sorry to inform you but i probably will not be able to finish your order by tomorrow night since there is an order ahead of you and there's not enough time in the day for me to only work on graphics and also maintain all A's emo
          is it okay if i can complete your order by monday or - by the latest - tuesday?
          i'm so sorry if this is pushing your time constrains ;;; if you must find someone else, i understand.

keepin it creepy

everything is too hectic since it's almost break time so teachers/profs are throwing a ton of assignments and projects our way. it's way too exciting burning_eyes
          thanks for being so nice with time constraints. i know it's pain to keep on waiting for a layout, i just don't like to be badmouthed. i'm trying to do the best i can crying

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie
givenchi

Hi! Of course take your time and don't feel rushed, thank you for letting me know smile

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Clover is's Oppa

Tipsy Kitten

givenchi

hey there um, i know your busy with school and all
so i think i'll just cancel my order, if you didn't already
start on it ~ if you did, i;ll happily pay you for what you did do.

thank you for taking my order on anyway!

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Phantom

bump.
yum_strawberrypie

Tipsy Sex Symbol

as a starter, i am extremely sorry to everyone for not having been active at all for the past week. gonk

hikari xx NAMI

what i have started i can discard, don't worry~
          i couldn't sign on all week because of school and family and sdigsdkgfh so i'm really sorry!!
          just know that although i had no time to finish within the time period, i was really excited to work on it! i'm so sorry for being late and ultimately causing you to cancel your order.

bubb3ly

hi, i'm sorry for having to do this, but i'll have to cancel your order as well. i don't know if i'll honestly have enough time to complete it within this weekend, and i don't want to keep you waiting. thank you for ordering though.

keepin it creepy

i'll have to cancel your order as well. i do not want to keep you waiting any longer and keeping your RP on hold. thank you for being so patient.

_____

thus, i shall announce a hiatus since life is being so weird at the moment! once my workload becomes a lot less dense (probably starting up in two weeks), then i'll be back~~

Anxious Fatcat

givenchi
that's totally fine! i understand. /intensely nods
i hope everything is okay your way. `v`

edit: oops, pressed submit before i meant to. /dies

Tipsy Sex Symbol

keepin it creepy

i feel super horrible for not getting to do your order!! i was looking forward to it gonk
        everything is just super busy haha. i'm currently procrastinating on classwork LOL. i thought everything would have cleared by this week's break, but it got worse. i think break means shove more work in students' faces and don't let them enjoy any extra time to relax (in my case, make graphics)
        don't worry about that; i did that too ;;'
givenchi

Aww okay and your welcome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out