Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I still have 530 left and I don't have time to donate them and all. I got most of them from the Dumpster Dive. Who wants them? I'm cleaning off my inventory. I

'm also giving away from of my animal items (already gave my special animal items but I still have a couple that is available at the shops. But if you want one or more tell me) heart

For the cache, I can only send it to you through trade with a minimum of 30 units per trade. ^_^

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm just here to give a bump, so that more people see the thread.

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
I'm just here to give a bump, so that more people see the thread.

Thank you.

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
middlechild274
I still have 530 left and I don't have time to donate them and all. I got most of them from the Dumpster Dive. Who wants them? I'm cleaning off my inventory. I

'm also giving away from of my animal items (already gave my special animal items but I still have a couple that is available at the shops. But if you want one or more tell me) heart

For the cache, I can only send it to you through trade with a minimum of 30 units per trade. ^_^
Please do not clog the Dumpster Dive again with Philosopher Chaches. It's super annoying and prevents noobs from getting items that can benefit them. I beg you.

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
LivelyNeko
middlechild274

Please do not clog the Dumpster Dive again with Philosopher Chaches. It's super annoying and prevents noobs from getting items that can benefit them. I beg you.

I didn't. Those caches are the ones I got from Dumpster Dive, so I know what you mean and feel. They pretty much just stuck at the inventory.

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
middlechild274
LivelyNeko
middlechild274

I didn't. Those caches are the ones I got from Dumpster Dive, so I know what you mean and feel. They pretty much just stuck at the inventory.

Yay -Hugs in appreciation- I know. It sucks. I have a whole bunch from the Dumpster Dive. Are you leaving Gaia? Is that why you are donating your stuff or just doing a clean out?

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
LivelyNeko
middlechild274
LivelyNeko
middlechild274

Yay -Hugs in appreciation- I know. It sucks. I have a whole bunch from the Dumpster Dive. Are you leaving Gaia? Is that why you are donating your stuff or just doing a clean out?

I'm just cleaning out. ^_^

Divine Star

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Market Browser 100
middlechild274
LivelyNeko
middlechild274
LivelyNeko
middlechild274

I'm just cleaning out. ^_^

lol. I should probably do that But I love some items way too much. XD. lol. I hope it goes well.

Shirtless Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Timid 100
I`m collecting the Cache`s so, I`d love them. <3

Enthusiastic Rogue

I would like some of your caches o3o x3

Demonic Donator

14,775 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
ill take some caches<3 or any human items if you have any you would like to get rid of smile

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

middlechild274

I would like some philospher's cache.... so my alchemist degree don't wait more rofl

if you want something in return just name it wink

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
chelsey mcneil
ill take some caches<3 or any human items if you have any you would like to get rid of smile

I don't have any human items I would like to get rid. Juts animal items. heart

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

middlechild274

Thank you so much for the caches.... if you still have problems with those I'm available whee

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
Phieth
middlechild274

I would like some philospher's cache.... so my alchemist degree don't wait more rofl

if you want something in return just name it wink

Although I am giving them away for free. Thanks for the 1mil. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas