Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I decided to pick up an old classic, pokemon sapphire. I have been using thief to get leppa berrys off of skittys. Now I have been trying to test this but haven't been successful but can using sing before you use thief help increase the success rate of thief? Thanks for any help.

Shy Citizen

7,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
LadyAvon
So I decided to pick up an old classic, pokemon sapphire. I have been using thief to get leppa berrys off of skittys. Now I have been trying to test this but haven't been successful but can using sing before you use thief help increase the success rate of thief? Thanks for any help.
i dunno

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thief inflicts damage and has a high chance of stealing the target's held item if it is holding any. If the target is not holding an item or the user is already holding an item, Thief cannot steal an item.

Thief is a 100% accuracy move.
skyryo
Thief inflicts damage and has a high chance of stealing the target's held item if it is holding any. If the target is not holding an item or the user is already holding an item, Thief cannot steal an item.

Yes but that doesn't tell me if putting the pokemon to sleep before using thief helps or not.

Lightbringer

LadyAvon
Yes but that doesn't tell me if putting the pokemon to sleep before using thief helps or not.
Bulbapedia doesn't say anything about sleep affecting it, so I'm assuming not.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
LadyAvon
skyryo

I'm pretty sure it does not since it is not mentioned online. The sleep on Pokemon generally makes catching Pokemon slightly easier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff