Winter 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 14 ]
I like them equally 0.043103448275862 4.3% [ 5 ]
I don't really care 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 4 ]
Pizza is pretty great 0.094827586206897 9.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Fluffy Pie

Hello, hello~! 3nodding

All I need now are 8 more likes [<3] on this thread to get the Thread Master achievement! emotion_yatta

Thanks for helping and don't forget to tell me if you need help getting an achievement, too~! QUOTE ME TO GET MY ATTENTION

Megathread: Get 500 replies
Threadmaster: 100+ <3 votes
Inquisitor: 100 poll votes

Mystical Creature

You mean road construction isn't a season? rofl

Mystical Creature

It feels like my entire life is a lie now.

Fluffy Pie

ElegantlyLuminous
      You mean road construction isn't a season? rofl

xD lol yeah, forgot about that! maaaan, silly construction workers changing the roads again!

Fluffy Pie

o_o could i reply to my own thread 500 times to get the megathread achievement..?

Mystical Creature

Yup. In my world, it's Winter - Spring -- interruption by Road Construction -- Summer -- interruption by Road Construction -- Fall -- interruption by Road Construction... and repeat. Life in the midwest.

And then you move to the east coast and it seems weirdly contained to the Spring.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Mystical Creature

Whoops. Missed that reply. Yeah, anyone can reply. You, me, Bob, Lady Narcissa Blackstone, Summer (to name a few of our regulars)... anyone. As many times as we want.

Fluffy Pie

Lady Narcissa Blackstone
heart

n_n thanks!

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Flutterpie
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
heart

n_n thanks!

You're welcome!

Fluffy Pie

ElegantlyLuminous
      Whoops. Missed that reply. Yeah, anyone can reply. You, me, Bob, Lady Narcissa Blackstone, Summer (to name a few of our regulars)... anyone. As many times as we want.

c: i never really seem to understand what you silly americans are talking about. that's what you get living in a little country in europe lol

yeah anyone can reply. but not weird uncle greg. you know, the one with the ***** stache and weirdly high pitched voice? yeah, not that guy...

Mystical Creature

Flutterpie

Do you want your weird uncle Greg with the 'stache to reply?

Mystical Creature

Weirdly, I'd be okay not being a silly American. I've never understood the whole "we are Americans and all others must bow to our greatness" thing.

Mystical Creature

Not that America is bad, it's home... I just don't get the superiority complex.

Mystical Creature

Of course, I said the same thing about team pride in high school. The major difference is that, then, I purposefully wore the t-shirt of our rival school during games to piss people off. I like to think that I've progressed beyond that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff