Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see more humans or creatures next batch?

Humans! 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Creatures! 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Something Else (Let me know?) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on March 29, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Doll

Pelliwag

Oh, ok. (yeah, seriously, I just spent forever trying to find a good screenshot of these!)
I just have one more question real quick- generally I do a male and female version; do you want me to attempt that with this one too? and if so, do you have any sexual dimorphism demands? (if not, it'll just be the typical things you see in species; i.e. females will have slightly wider hips, and a slightly more sleek appearance)

It's a shame I tried playing the gameto see if I can find a decent way to get a better image.. it's just as hard there too o uoll
This is just a solo gender thing, it's actually for an oc of mine but couldn't find anyone to attempt him before o uo

I do have another base concept in that would need both genders, but that can wait bit more till I can flesh em out better o uo
Capae Batty
Pelliwag

Oh, ok. (yeah, seriously, I just spent forever trying to find a good screenshot of these!)
I just have one more question real quick- generally I do a male and female version; do you want me to attempt that with this one too? and if so, do you have any sexual dimorphism demands? (if not, it'll just be the typical things you see in species; i.e. females will have slightly wider hips, and a slightly more sleek appearance)

It's a shame I tried playing the gameto see if I can find a decent way to get a better image.. it's just as hard there too o uoll
This is just a solo gender thing, it's actually for an oc of mine but couldn't find anyone to attempt him before o uo

I do have another base concept in that would need both genders, but that can wait bit more till I can flesh em out better o uo

Wait, wait wait. Hold up. This is just for one character? You know, I could just do a colored and shaded drawing for you instead of a base. xD
Are you sure you don't want that? I'd probably be able to put the character in a more dynamic pose, plus you could just keep the lineart separately.

Doll

Pelliwag

Wait, wait wait. Hold up. This is just for one character? You know, I could just do a colored and shaded drawing for you instead of a base. xD
Are you sure you don't want that? I'd probably be able to put the character in a more dynamic pose, plus you could just keep the lineart separately.

Yeah, to be a partner character to a Vetala lmao
So it's just a solo creature that lures passerbys into the shadows heh

It's whatever you are game for and I have enough in my wallet for lmao
Because his color scheme is alot like the crypt fiends
Capae Batty
Pelliwag

Cool, we'll just do that then. Would 20bil be over budget for you?
Any of these poses look good?
User Image

Doll

Pelliwag
Capae Batty
Pelliwag

User Image

nope 20 bil is doable o uo
This way i can agai nsave for when I come back for the base o uo

I like pose 1 ^-^
I'll go start the trade.
Capae Batty
Pelliwag
Capae Batty
Pelliwag

User Image

nope 20 bil is doable o uo
This way i can agai nsave for when I come back for the base o uo

I like pose 1 ^-^
I'll go start the trade.

Good choice! I'll try and get this too you tomorrow.

Bear

Ooh, would you be willing to do commissions for single animals? I'd love to get bases, but I don't have a templatist in mind yet. In the meantime, could I just request a pic for 25bil? *_*
Soldier of Song
    Ooh, would you be willing to do commissions for single animals? I'd love to get bases, but I don't have a templatist in mind yet. In the meantime, could I just request a pic for 25bil? *_*

Yes, you very much can. 4laugh
You've seen my art before, but let me know if you'd like samples.

Bear

Pelliwag

I love your art. orz Especially seeing what you did in your freebies thread. Now I can throw money at you for more!

I know you're basically the perfect person for things like this, so what I'd like is art of a Wolfhound for my fan-character. There are plenty more references here if you wanted to take a look, and I'd recommend it just for laughing at how freaky-cute they are. It's such a small detail but just to differentiate my character from other hounds, could she have a small blaze marking as well?
Soldier of Song
Pelliwag

I love your art. orz Especially seeing what you did in your freebies thread. Now I can throw money at you for more!

I know you're basically the perfect person for things like this, so what I'd like is art of a Wolfhound for my fan-character. There are plenty more references here if you wanted to take a look, and I'd recommend it just for laughing at how freaky-cute they are. It's such a small detail but just to differentiate my character from other hounds, could she have a small blaze marking as well?

Oh man, they're so cool. emotion_kirakira Dishonored was always just one of those games I kind of glanced over, but this makes me really want to play it (and I think I will). Never realized how stylized the game was.
I might be a bit busy for the next few days, but I will have it to you at least by Thursday evening.

Bear

Pelliwag

AH I'd be so pleased if you did play it. crying To be honest, I didn't have much of an interest in it at first either, but the art direction and style in the game is so beautiful. In an ugly way. The underlying world info really captured my imagination, too -- but I shouldn't start gushing! Thank you so much; I'll send the trade now. C:
Soldier of Song
Pelliwag

AH I'd be so pleased if you did play it. crying To be honest, I didn't have much of an interest in it at first either, but the art direction and style in the game is so beautiful. In an ugly way. The underlying world info really captured my imagination, too -- but I shouldn't start gushing! Thank you so much; I'll send the trade now. C:

You can gush if you'd like! I'm excited to play it, and it's quite cheap on Amazon. =D
We'll complete the trade when the art is done. biggrin

Doll

Artistic freedoms to try and make the best of my little mind babies lmao

Pelliwag

I want a base!
Level of realism: A good mix
Species: Humanoid
I've called them a rabbit kin since they still need to be named but they are basically a humanoid race but they are kind of short and the float off the ground with a stone core in their chest that is basically their heart. They generally have long flop rabbit ears that dangles down behind them even with them floating off the ground the ears almost touch. Their tail is a puff ball cottontail but it opens much like a ravenous flower would.
Spec sheet on the breed
Gender differences if you can think of any good ones, I couldn't think of anything.
Looking for a forward face floaty pose, A pose showing their backs and another with the tail open.

Body type: Females I know would be curvier then their male counterparts
Pose idea: Floating up off the ground, close to This

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
Pelliwag

I hate to revive you if you are closed but may I send trade for the Flapdragon Chick? sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff