Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Shapeshifter

Vupie

I don't ever like Brain items, unfortunately, never will, I'm part of that hate crowd because i'm tired of seeing it, but more power to him and his cult. Don't have anything against him, just his items. I bought the plushie and the Friday item, don't know if I will use the, but both were cute and cheap, so I have nothing to lose.

Yes! I was freed early, lol. I sold $700 worth of stuff in the first hour I was there, and then sold another $800 over the course of a few hours and it got super slow, so they told me I could come home and get some rest ^.^ kinda excited even though it means less hours on my pay check.

Yeah, going home early is always nice but it's a double edged sword for less pay. >.<;; Personally I wish there was an option to work 10 hours for 4 days and have 3 off. 2 days off doesn't seem enough imo.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Argentum Beryl
Vupie

I don't ever like Brain items, unfortunately, never will, I'm part of that hate crowd because i'm tired of seeing it, but more power to him and his cult. Don't have anything against him, just his items. I bought the plushie and the Friday item, don't know if I will use the, but both were cute and cheap, so I have nothing to lose.

Yes! I was freed early, lol. I sold $700 worth of stuff in the first hour I was there, and then sold another $800 over the course of a few hours and it got super slow, so they told me I could come home and get some rest ^.^ kinda excited even though it means less hours on my pay check.

Yeah, going home early is always nice but it's a double edged sword for less pay. >.<;; Personally I wish there was an option to work 10 hours for 4 days and have 3 off. 2 days off doesn't seem enough imo.

I'm not complaining too much since I am working 8 hour shifts the next five days, I think there is a 10 hour shift mixed in somewhere, then I have three days off and it repeats xD I wish my schedule was set, would make life so much easier (last job was set and it was great). If I get my nursing license I will have a job lined up with my dads company he works for to where I work 3 days a week and have 4 off, the hours are LONG though.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Equinox evolved today! I'll be going to my Equinox thread to cover the evolution

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Niki-Senpai
        Equinox evolved today! I'll be going to my Equinox thread to cover the evolution

I was just in your thread lol, I keep debating on if I wanna buy the item or not, I like most of the evolutions so far <3 I just hate committing before it's complete.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
The new EI looks promising. emotion_dowant

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Huh. No REI yet. o.o

Nevermind! Recon Pariah.

Fashionable Vampire

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Finally, and EI that looks more male focused and should be pretty manly. At least I can dream it's a very masculine one.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Vupie

I'm not complaining too much since I am working 8 hour shifts the next five days, I think there is a 10 hour shift mixed in somewhere, then I have three days off and it repeats xD I wish my schedule was set, would make life so much easier (last job was set and it was great). If I get my nursing license I will have a job lined up with my dads company he works for to where I work 3 days a week and have 4 off, the hours are LONG though.

Full time there biggrin . I much prefer a set one too. I hate waking up at different hours. Yeah nursing hours are super loooooooong. Dx

Oooh new EI. surprised

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Okay Going to update OP with the new REI. Sorry for the dely guys

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Ridley Starsmore
Beast Henshin
The march was the one I remember them being really hard about. So is it finally over?

Can it be because his golden s**t has gotten really old and it doesn't smell any better.

Eh, lettem have his fun. Is it goofy as hell. Yeah, but it's his ticket.

Also, sliiiiiiiiiiiiiightly off topic....did you lose a bet?-points at yer avvie-

You can have fun without being completely obnoxious.

Meh, wanted to try something a little different

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Magnificent Moonbeam
Finally, and EI that looks more male focused and should be pretty manly. At least I can dream it's a very masculine one.

[War flashbacks to SOF Taiga]

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Argentum Beryl
Vupie

Full time there biggrin . I much prefer a set one too. I hate waking up at different hours. Yeah nursing hours are super loooooooong. Dx

Oooh new EI. surprised

Interested in the EI so I can't wait to see what happens!
Yeah, full time hours and I'm still learning xD I am sure they will send me home early some days though, I don't mind it at least. Nursing hours are long, but they are secure jobs.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Beast Henshin
Magnificent Moonbeam

[War flashbacks to SOF Taiga]

Let's not bring that up again...

Angelic Nitemare

Beast Henshin
Ridley Starsmore
Beast Henshin
The march was the one I remember them being really hard about. So is it finally over?

Can it be because his golden s**t has gotten really old and it doesn't smell any better.

Eh, lettem have his fun. Is it goofy as hell. Yeah, but it's his ticket.

Also, sliiiiiiiiiiiiiightly off topic....did you lose a bet?-points at yer avvie-

You can have fun without being completely obnoxious.

Meh, wanted to try something a little different

Awww, if that were true, Dane Cook would be out of work. wink

As for the avvie, just threw me off, was all. FIRST thought was "Did they get hacked?"

It'd be like Slick walking around in a tutu.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff