Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
They sent me an email after 3 weeks and after I spammed their mail, I got their response "you'll get ur doll from 30 to 60 bussiness days" THAT SUCKS! 3 trillion gold for 60 bussines days OK??? evil

Relentless Glitch

I guess the spamming may have aggravated the situation? Maybe a 3 trillion gold lesson in patience?

Werewolf

If I were the artist, I'd put you at the bottom of the waiting list just on principle.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
You spent 3 trillion gold do you really want them to do a rush job or do it right?

after all you do not get any revision with the verge box

Unstoppable Krampus

Calm your tits. They've said that they had a bunch of dolls to work on so it could be awhile.

If I were them, I'd automatically throw you to the back of the line every time you bugged me about it.

User Image

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Dude, 60 days is max.

I got my doll after about 30 days, that's only a month

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
sterek
If I were the artist, I'd put you at the bottom of the waiting list just on principle.

Power boost the s**t out of this post, holy crap, you spam a friggin business because you're so selfish and impatient about this? Wow, what immaturity.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Someone's not patient. rolleyes I definitely agree with Sterek's reply, but I guess that would be bad for business.

Werewolf

RandomKate
Someone's not patient. rolleyes I definitely agree with Sterek's reply, but I guess that would be bad for business.

Nah, bad business would be making the second doll pose with a speech bubble that says "I'm a whiny baby". lol

I can't even imagine the amount of patience/self-control Gaia artists need at times. Doing commissions as part of "regular" work (as opposed to receiving direct payment for them) isn't something I could see myself doing at all. They deserve so much credit, especially since the tickets started.

Perfect Saint

Wrong place to quest for sympathy points.

You bought yourself 3T gold worth of put downs.

Beloved Stargazer

It's almost as they actually have to... Pixel your doll ! It doesn't just poofs out of thin air the moment you send the email ! CRAZY !!!!

Next time use that 3T to buy some patience, hm ?

Fashionable Genius

tbh your attitude is disgusting. so many people submitted dolls. sit down.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

If I was Gaia, I'd just reject your request forever and tell you to go sell that Custom Gaian Box because it ain't happenin' for someone spamming the e-mail and possibly delaying the process for others' dolls to be approved.

As others have mentioned, the artists have a lot of work to do and lots of requests do get sent in. Adding onto that, these are custom requests and the artists have shown a lot of awesomeness if making each of them so super. I watch the tracking thread and very much enjoy looking at the dolls when they're complete, even if they're not people I know. The fact that they can do it in 60 business days is astounding.

Arashisora's Significant Otter

Demonic Hero

No, because I am poor and unlucky. neutral

Friendly Dreamer

sterek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff