Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Shapeshifter

Awkward Hug

What kind of snek is he by the way? ' o ' Mareo is about the size of a small ball python. I posted a picture earlier of what his size is comparable to = u =

Mareo would probably escape someway somehow while Emory is making friends with everyone. He'd turn around and find that the 6' 3" dragon is nowhere to be found xD

He's a bit like this Python here, color and eyes and a little smaller in size. C:
And Emy would flip. Mareo would hear "Mareo! Where'd you goooo~??"
XD he'd be so clueless and probably a little lost that is new friend vanished xD
Elydoric Eiry
Awkward Hug

What kind of snek is he by the way? ' o ' Mareo is about the size of a small ball python. I posted a picture earlier of what his size is comparable to = u =

Mareo would probably escape someway somehow while Emory is making friends with everyone. He'd turn around and find that the 6' 3" dragon is nowhere to be found xD

He's a bit like this Python here, color and eyes and a little smaller in size. C:
And Emy would flip. Mareo would hear "Mareo! Where'd you goooo~??"
XD he'd be so clueless and probably a little lost that is new friend vanished xD

AIGHROAEIURHGOAUEHGUAGEH HE'S A LITTLE BEEP!!!!! (ball python...) What you have there in that picture is a blue-eyed leucistic ball python. They aren't albino, they're just missing pigmentation in their scales. (sorry, ball pythons are my favorite animal in the world. I love their puppy mouths when they look you dead on xD)

Mareo would just be probably holding Emy in his hands when Emy is a snek and shaking from the cuteness of him (I know I would)

Mareo would probably hide somewhere that Emy couldn't find him (like under the covers or something...) and then he'd try and wiggle away if Emy caught him.

OG Gaian

Ha ha.
Haemon probably deserves it, more so since he's gonna be overdramatic just for Tsu.
>w<

Haemon: Sits up on his elbows with a raised brow. "Oh? But what, Tsu?" Grins back at the other, "And you're so pretty when you smile. Make sure to do that a lot for your new hubby or I'm going to break out the tape to put a smile on your face."

Married Shapeshifter

Awkward Hug

AIGHROAEIURHGOAUEHGUAGEH HE'S A LITTLE BEEP!!!!! (ball python...) What you have there in that picture is a blue-eyed leucistic ball python. They aren't albino, they're just missing pigmentation in their scales. (sorry, ball pythons are my favorite animal in the world. I love their puppy mouths when they look you dead on xD)

Mareo would just be probably holding Emy in his hands when Emy is a snek and shaking from the cuteness of him (I know I would)

Mareo would probably hide somewhere that Emy couldn't find him (like under the covers or something...) and then he'd try and wiggle away if Emy caught him.

HVGCJB XAMHCIUGI OMG I KNOW RIGHT?. See I've been trying to
figure out what kind of snake he as going to be. >< I was going to do an
albino cobra but mehhh, ball pythons are more adorable. >w< I love
those puppy faces~

And Emy would be all in heaven with Mareo fawning over his cuteness~!
Like he'll be all sparkling and happy and cute. With a cute little tongue
flick. xD OMG. He's narcissistic... What have I done... =w=;;

I can see this snake/dragon hide and seek being extremely difficult for
the bachelors and everyone... v u v;; Especially in Emy's room...
Oh god. xD
Emy: *tongue flick* ◐⋏ ◐
Elydoric Eiry
Awkward Hug

HVGCJB XAMHCIUGI OMG I KNOW RIGHT?. See I've been trying to
figure out what kind of snake he as going to be. >< I was going to do an
albino cobra but mehhh, ball pythons are more adorable. >w< I love
those puppy faces~

And Emy would be all in heaven with Mareo fawning over his cuteness~!
Like he'll be all sparkling and happy and cute. With a cute little tongue
flick. xD OMG. He's narcissistic... What have I done... =w=;;

I can see this snake/dragon hide and seek being extremely difficult for
the bachelors and everyone... v u v;; Especially in Emy's room...
Oh god. xD
Emy: *tongue flick* ◐⋏ ◐

Little beeps are so cute. I don't think another snek compares to their cuteness... maybe a western blind snake but only because they look like earth wormies and look happy as all get out when they open their mouths xD

Mareo would boop him some many times on the snoot.

I would like to see the bachelors try and find them if they both end up turning into their reptilian forms xD

Mareo: *boop the snoot* ' w '

Interesting Prophet

Tama-chan's first post is up~!

Decisive Informer

BLStoner

Overdramatic XD hahahaa
I like that idea. I wanna see that happen now
Tsu is totally going to get annoy with him but I think he'll like him when he's there
to bug him about his overly dramatic life or whatever he can spout on him XD

Tsu: "....Who are you calling pretty? You're using the wrong term..wouldn't you say handsome suits me better than being pretty?" looks at him, "I'll smile as long as the hub is happy then I'm happy...although you shouldn't overwhelmed your hub with those idiotic jokes of yours..."

Married Shapeshifter

Awkward Hug

I love their faces so much it's ridiculous. It's just so innocent~
and then those eyes with the ' ω ' mouth... *dies

Emy would totally coil into a donut. All you see is the tip of his
nose and the little flick he does. xD

Oh my goodness the chaos that would ensue.
Bachelor: "Have you seen Emory?! I can't find him anywhere
in here! D8" Emy's all hiding under a neck ribbon around one
of his stuffed animals, giggling to himself. =w=

Emy: °ω ° ? Tssss? *tilts head*

Grey_skye's Queen

Sparkly Seeker

3,725 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Just wanted to stop by before starting my profile to say hi.

I'll be playing the Blind rooster smile

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
Hikari_Light5478"

Welcome! ^^

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
I don't know if you guys have seen this or care about this but I think this might help with the intereaction and drama of some of the zodiac signs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I might put it up in the main thread if you guys think it would be easier to see it there.

Married Shapeshifter

Prinny Overlord Ally

That is EXTREMELY helpful! ^^
It helps so much with how I'll be making
Emory act with the other zodiacs. C:
Maybe Chiyoko and Emy could be like
love/ hate friends. XD Apparently they
don't mesh well.

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
Elydoric Eiry
Prinny Overlord Ally

That would be a good idea! ^^ I though this might help. I'm glad it did!

Mythical Trendsetter

10,150 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
kiri_chan08

Sure~ So, Kazumi isn't exactly his ideal partner, since he'd probably like someone a bit more outgoing than Kazumi is. However, I can see them getting along well, and I think Kazumi will be very pleased with his match. Honestly, Tsuneo is like his ideal man. So yeah, he's going to look up to him a lot. However, there's always going to be that edge to him that he's not really sure what Tsu's thinking and he tends to let that get to his head.

Prinny Overlord Ally

I just realized on the reserve, I misspelled Kazumi's name as Kazuki.

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
Disco and Dark Shadows

Okay, I'll just *go fix it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff