User Image

⊱ ´ ┇ S T A T U S

tab tab tab tab Accepting

⊱ ´ ┇ R A T I N G

tab tab tab tab PG-17

⊱ ´ ┇ I N S P I R A T I O N

tab tab tab tab Fruits Basket

⊱ ´ ┇ C R E A T O R

tab tab tab tab Prinny Overlord Ally

⊱ ´ ┇ M O D I R A T O R S

tab tab tab tab Prinny Overlord Ally

⊱ ´ ┇ T Y P E

tab tab tab tab Drama, Yaoi, Romance, Fantasy, Modern, Asian, Arranged Marriage

⊱ ´ ┇ S T Y L E

tab tab tab tab Semi-lit -

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXX

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

tab tab tab This is the Sohma Curse
tab tab tab tab tab ▬ ▬▬ ▬

Long ago, God told all the animals he was throwing a banquet race to decide the new zodiac. Whoever won the race would be the first animal in the new year. All of the 13 animals were excited.

Back then, the cat and the rat were best of friends. However, upon receiving the words of the race, the rat wanted to win the race. It didn't even want its best friend to win. The cat wanted to race too. It told the rat that he would sleep and trusts the rat to wake him up in the morning of the race. However, on the morning of the race, the rat slyly didn't do it and ran off.

At the last leg of the race, the ox had taken over the rat. Even more determined to win, the rat jumped onto the ox's back. As the rat was light, the ox didn't know and carried on running. At the finishing line, the rat jumped off the ox's back to win the first place of the Zodiac.

When the dragon finished the race, God wondered why he had not taken first place. In reply, the dragon said that he had to first bring rain to crops and help the people. God was pleased at that.

The pig was far too lazy to wake up. However its friend, the dog, woke it up and told him to get going. That's why the dog and the pig's positions are close: the dog ran in front of the lazy pig who walked all the way in the race.

As for the cat, he remained sleeping, waiting for his best friend rat to wake him up.

Only after God declared the Zodiac did the cat wake up. It rushed to the end of the race, only find out the rat betrayed him. From that day onwards, the cat and the rat's relationship soured till the cat kept on chasing the rat.

And that is why the cat is not part of the zodiac.

tab tab tab Where this Puts Us

It started long ago. The Sohma's were cursed that one child of each year would be forced to change into the animal of their zodiac. When they were stressed or hugged by the opposite gender, they were forced to change into their animal form. Over the years, the curse grew stronger. Now the Sohma's cannot kiss the person they love without changing.

The Sohma's have been an isolated family for years. Their secret must be kept at any cost. However, a strange event has happened. All of the cursed Sohma's are males. With a scheme in mind, the head of the Sohma family decided to arrange a marriage for the Sohma's, a new decision of their leader. The Sohma's would be forced to marry who ever the head of the house chose for them. Oddly enough, the Sohma's all shared a preferred gender of common.

The cat, being a banned member of the Sohmas, was not given a part of the marriage.

Now the bachelors the Sohma's that have been arranged to marry have arrived. Will they marry who they must? Or will they rebel in a spark of passion?

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXUser Image

tab tab tab Basic Rules

First off, I can change these rules at any time.

Follow the Gaia TOS, it's very important. We will try to keep to swearing to a minimum and please be smart about it. You won't like it if I have to warn you. We will also be kind to one another regardless of how long we have been RPing. We're all going to get along here. Our characters can fight and hate each other but that doesn't mean that we have to.

Be sure to post your replies at least 4 times a week. That's only for post in a week to make sure you are still active. If you suddenly become deactivate, you will be removed from this RP. If you are going to be gone longer than expected but do not wished to be removed, please PM me or notify me in the OOC and we can work something out. I promise I am not mean unless I have to be.

This is a semi lit RP which means I am expecting at LEAST two paragraph per post. This is the bare minimum and there is no maximum number. You're post most be at least 12 sentences and most also quote the person you are talking to. To quote a person use the code below:

[quote="(USERNAME)"][/quote]

This is an arranged marriage RP and I love drama. But please, let's not go completely crazy with said drama. I don't want to tell you guys to tone it down a little but I think we can all agree the drama is super fun.

Romance will be tolerated but it escalates past making out or touching, you are going to need to time skip or take it else where. There will be no smut in this RP. No god moding and if you get in a fight, remember to take some and dodge some. Keep in character, if you're character is a total klutz he's not suddenly going to be the best dodger. This is a yaoi RP so no female characters will be accepted. Sorry, but this not the RP for them.

tab tab tab Skeleton Rules

On the topic of characters please make sure that your character is not a Gary Stue. If you chose a Sohma or zodiac role be sure that you're characters personality resembles that of the year. This may also cause conflict as some years cannot get along and that is okay.

If you are applying for the role of a bachelor or human be sure to list why you are getting married off. Maybe your family is poor or in debt, either way there must be a reason why you have to do this. I'm leaving this field pretty open so that you guys may have friend with it.

When PMing your reserves and skeleton you must title the PM "Born As a (Zodiac Animal)" for the Sohmas or "I'm to Marry a (Zodiac Animal)" For the bachelors. Failure to list your PMs correctly will tell me you have not read and agreed to the rules and you will NOT be accepted.

Make sure you send in the right size images. If you need help cropping your images please use Pic Monkey to crop your images. If you set in the size and then press scale image you can make the box bigger but still receive the right dimensions. If you need help, please feel free to PM me.

tab tab tab Posting Rules

To post in the RP you must have your reserve and your profile submitted. If you are missing one, you cannot post until it is in. Your post must at least include a picture of your character, your name, your animal or who are to marry, and a little small separate text that explains where you are, thinking doing ect. I'll be the first to post so please use mine as an example.

When posting please try to make your post is correct as you can. If you misspell or write incorrect grammar, we won't lash at your but please try to make it as clean as you can. No text talk. If you post your reply but see an error, please make sure you alert everyone that you fixed your reply. We'd like to know if there was a change.

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXUser Image

tab tab tab Reserve Skeleton

[img]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/Themadhatt3r101/450 x 150_zpsp6oxabkh.jpg[/img]

[align=left]:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=1][size=10][b]N A M E (No last names for the Sohmas)[/b][/size][/color]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=8][i](trait 1) ¦ | (2) ¦ | (3) ¦ | (4) ¦ | (5)[/i][/size]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=9][i]USERNAME[/i][/size][/align]

tab tab tab Profile Skeleton

[imgleft]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/Themadhatt3r101/200 x 600_zpstqy80mtu.jpg[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]T H E [color=white]XXX[/color] B A S I C S[/color]◂ ¦ |
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/align]

[align=left][size=10]
[color=1][b]|♥| FULLNAME[/b][/color]
:tab::tab: [color=2][i]Answer Here[/i][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| NICKNAMES[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| AGE[/b][/color]
:tab::tab: [color=2][i]17+[/i][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| ANIMAL - ANIMAL BACHELOR[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| ORIENTATION[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| HEIGHT[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| WEIGHT[/b][/color]
:tab::tab: [color=2][i]Answer Here[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]G E T T I N G [color=white]XXX[/color] P E R S O N A L[/color]◂ ¦ |

[align=left][size=10][color=1][b]|♥| Trait 1[/b][/color]
:tab::tab: [color=2][i]at least 4 sentences describe[/i][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 2[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 3[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 4[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 5[/b][/color]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] H I S T O R Y[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]

:tab::tab: [color=2][i]Bio- at least 6 sentences[/i][/color]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] P E R S O N A L I T Y[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]

:tab::tab: [color=2][i]at least 6 sentences[/i][/color]

[/size][/align]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] R O M A N C E[/color]◂ ¦ |

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] S O U L M A T E[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]

[align=left][size=10][color=1][b]|♥| Trait 1[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 2[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 3[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 4[/b][/color]

[color=1][b]|♥| Trait 5[/b][/color]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] C R U S H[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]
[align=center][color=1][b]|♥| NAME[/b][/color][/align]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] B A C H E L O R[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]
[align=center][color=1][b]|♥| NAME[/b][/color][/align]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]F I N I S H I N G [color=white]XXX[/color] U P[/color]◂ ¦ |

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] L I K E S[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 1[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 2[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 3[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 4[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 5[/b][/color][/align]

[align=center]:tab::tab: | ¦ ▸ [color=1]M Y [color=white]XXX[/color] D I S L I K E S[/color]◂ ¦ | [/align]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 1[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 2[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 3[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 4[/b][/color]

[align=left][color=1][b]|♥| 5[/b][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=10]┏━━━━[color=1].♥.[/color]━━━━┓[/size]
[size=9][color=2][i]USERNAME[i][/color][/size]
[size=10]┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab C A I N
tab tab tab tab tab tab Hardworking ¦ | Courageous ¦ | Talented ¦ | Observant ¦ | Loving
tab tab tab tab tab tab Hikari_LIght5478

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab Y U U K I
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Patient) ¦ | (Quiet) ¦ | (Alert) ¦ | (Clever) ¦ | (Elegant)
tab tab tab tab tab tab Valentine Rosa

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab R E I K I
tab tab tab tab tab tab Ambitious ¦ | Anxious ¦ | Loyal ¦ | Cheerful ¦ | Inquisitive
tab tab tab tab tab tab Yokatu

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab K I R I S A K E
tab tab tab tab tab tab Sturdy ¦ | Loving ¦ | Gallant ¦ | Well-mannered ¦ | Quick-witted
tab tab tab tab tab tab a n d e y o

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab S E I J U R O
tab tab tab tab tab tab Honest ¦ | Tolerant ¦ | Introverted ¦ | Self-Confident ¦ | Patient
tab tab tab tab tab tab Malanka

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab T S U N E O
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Enthusiastic) ¦ | (Courageous) ¦ | (Ambitious) ¦ | (Leadership) ¦ | (Charistimatic)
tab tab tab tab tab tab kiri_chan08

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab C H E S H
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Warmhearted) ¦ | (Easy going) ¦ | (Independent) ¦ | (Cunning) ¦ | (Mischievous)
tab tab tab tab tab tab supreme-tiger-neko

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab E M O R Y
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Materialistic) ¦ | (Intelligent) ¦ | (Extroverted) ¦ | (Graceless) ¦ | (Insecure)
tab tab tab tab tab tab Elydoric Eiry

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab C H I Y O K O
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Quiet) ¦ | (Strong Willed) ¦ | (Observant) ¦ | (Kind) ¦ | (Gentle)
tab tab tab tab tab tab Prinny Overlord Ally

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab M A R E O
tab tab tab tab tab tab Discreet ¦ | Self-Reliant ¦ | Blunt ¦ | Quiet ¦ | Willful
tab tab tab tab tab tab Awkward Hug

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab T A M A S H I I
tab tab tab tab tab tab Creative ¦ | Smart ¦ | Distrustful ¦ | Shy ¦ | Bookworm
tab tab tab tab tab tab Angelic Cheetah

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab T A K U M A
tab tab tab tab tab tab Blunt ¦ | Clumsy ¦ | Hot-headed ¦ | Bold ¦ | Devoted
tab tab tab tab tab tab MISS SWIFTEH

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab K A E D E XXX S H I R O P P U
tab tab tab tab tab tab Introverted ¦ | Quiet ¦ | Astraphobia ¦ | Perfectionist ¦ | Slightly Stubborn
tab tab tab tab tab tab SilverMoon9897

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab M A R I U S Y U T A
tab tab tab tab tab tab Feminine ¦ | Innocent ¦ | Eccentric ¦ | Air-headed ¦ | Happy-go-lucky
tab tab tab tab tab tab gakurankun

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab A N G U S xxx B A Y
tab tab tab tab tab tab Rebellious ¦ | Charming ¦ | Smug ¦ | Liar ¦ | Eloquent
tab tab tab tab tab tab a n d e y o

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab Y O S H I N OxxxM A S A T O
tab tab tab tab tab tab humble ¦ | blunt ¦ | loyal ¦ | sincere ¦ | shy
tab tab tab tab tab tab Sariah-Forestgurl

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab M U R A S EXXY U J I
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Loyal) ¦ | (Stubborn) ¦ | (Selfless) ¦ | (Innocent) ¦ | (Oblivious)
tab tab tab tab tab tab SquirrelMaster21

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab S A T O XXX K A Z U M I
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Calm) ¦ | (Meek) ¦ | (Thoughtful) ¦ | (Skeptical) ¦ | (Indecisive)
tab tab tab tab tab tab Disco and Dark Shadows

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab N A M E
tab tab tab tab tab tab (1) ¦ | (2) ¦ | (3) ¦ | (4) ¦ | (5)

User ImageXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab tab tab tab tab M A N O U K XXX[/white] S A W L E
tab tab tab tab tab tab Amiable ¦ | Stubborn ¦ | Light-hearted ¦ | Stoic ¦ | Absent-minded
tab tab tab tab tab tab Littlebrokend0ll

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab Y U Z U R U tab M A S A Y U K I
tab tab tab tab tab tab Attentive ¦ | Humorous ¦ | Outgoing ¦ | Patient ¦ | Sincere
tab tab tab tab tab tab MystireLuzabye

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab R Y U U J I xx K A Z U N A
tab tab tab tab tab tab short-tempered ¦ | aggressive ¦ | ignorant ¦ | misunderstood ¦ | sensitive
tab tab tab tab tab tab A wild mad dog

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab T S U B A S A T S U K I S H I R O
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Bashful) ¦ | (Fickle) ¦ | (Easy-going) ¦ | (Resourceful) ¦ | (Cheeky)
tab tab tab tab tab tab Tsukuyomi_No_Mikoto96

User ImageXXUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab K U R O S A W A XXX H A C H I
tab tab tab tab tab tab (Loyal) ¦ | (Shy) ¦ | (Quirky) ¦ | (Imaginative) ¦ | (Kind)
tab tab tab tab tab tab Bell Fox

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S O H M A XXX R E S I D E N C E

This is the grounds of the Sohma's. A large area surrounded by tall iron walls that block out the outside world. Inside lies different array of house, each belonging to the Sohma's and, soon, their bachelors. The houses come equipped with all the needs a Sohma may have and the grounds come with more than just buildings. It is large enough to walk through the fresh trees and grass to other areas within the residence. This will be where the bachelor's will first show up. This is the Sohma's home.

It was built long ago to home the cursed away from the rest of the family. It is like a dumping ground, but is built so it does not seem like it. None of the family of the curse live her with them and the head of the Sohma's rarely comes around. It is secluded from the nearby city and visitor's never come around. Because of this, the Sohma residence is very quiet and peaceful.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S O H M A XXX R O O M

The Sohma rooms are the master bedrooms of their house. For many, this room has always been theirs. They may have decorated its walls with things they adore and filled it with furniture that they love. This could be their entire home and one of the few things that they adore. For some, this room could be their peace room.

For others, this room could be their new hell. Freshly pried from their loving families and sent to the cursed residence is a torture now known. And this room could add to it. With it's plain simplicity and no personal items to decorate, the Sohma's new here may hate these rooms with every ounce of their being.

The rooms will set up according to who own them and not every room may be the same.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S O H M A XXX G U E S T XXX R O O M

Arriving to marry a curse being may be difficult and to sleep in a room across from them may be even harder. However, these rooms are freshly made and set to the most comfortable for the new nervous guests. The bachelors were invited to bring anything in a box that could remind them of their home to set up in their new room.

They would be here a while and to decorate their own room was more than welcomed. They are free to paint their room whatever they please and decorate it how they like. This will be their new home and to force them somewhere where they have no control over is cruel. Each room holds the basic necessities and happily awaits its new owners.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S O H M A XXX P A R K

The prettiest place on the grounds this time of year would be the Sohma park. Carefully taken care of by the Sohma's, the park blooms with cherry blossoms and grass to please it's masters. A small path twirls through the park ground allowing an inviting walk or a quick bite from the plum trees that bloom around. Small shrines sand guard for each animal of the zodiac as a tribute to their cursed masters.

Branches follow the path allow for people to sit and listen to the calmness of the park. At night, small lanterns light up the park so the restless Sohma's will be able to pace through the park without concern of the dark. Year round, the park manages to bring beauty to any who love to visit it's grounds.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S O H M A XXX H O T XXX S P R I N G

The Sohma hot springs is a completely private part of the Sohma residence. It's owners, and their guests, are allowed any time to relax in the warm waters of the spring. Once there were separate springs so the girls and boys would not mix, however now they are just two springs to accompany anyone who wants to enjoy the water.

At night, the springs almost seem to glow a bright blue and cherry blossom petals may decorate the warm waters. One thing is for certain at the Sohma springs. The water is truly a blessing.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab Z O D I A C XXX S H R I N E

Although called a shrine, the Zodiac Shrine truly acts as a place of meetings for the Sohma's. Here is where they hold the Zodiac festivals and welcome in the new year. The new year will wear very festive clothes and welcome in the year with their own dance. A zodiac festival is filled with beautiful music and wonderful food. It is truly something beautiful to see.

Besides the zodiac festivals, the Sohma's will also hold any dances or other festivals here as well. The Sohma's will do up any celebration and turn it into a night to remember. During times of absence, the shrine is quiet and calm and a place of peace to any zodiacs or their bachelors.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S O H M A XXX B O A T XXX H O U S E

Something quite magical about the Sohma residence is the beautiful lake that lays nearby. The boat house house all of the swimming equipment the Sohma's may use when diving into it's beautiful waters. The water is usually a little chilly so swimming alone is not allowed.

The boat house also holds a small club house with games and activities for those Sohma's who may not enjoy the water. It also holds snacks and drinks and allows for a small party room also for those who may just want to use it to go wild.

The boat house also earns it's name for the two boats it holds in a shed nearby. They are usually dimly lit and they are both paddle boats. Some Sohma's have been known to lay down in the boats and relax in the dark shed.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab S U N F L O W E R XXX P A T H

Sunflower path, nicknamed after the flowers that bloom, is the path from the Sohma residence into town. It crosses empty feilds also owned by the Sohmas and begins the path from isolation into social life. Walking is recommended on this path as it can be too rocky in some parts for a bike or mopad.

It is also sternly recognized that all Sohma's and their bachelors return home on this path before nightfall as it could be dangerous and house animals that could attack the Sohmas.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab G O O D XXX F O R T U N E XXX P O U N D

Past the sunflower path, on the outskirts of Kimotoro, lies good fortune pound. It is a small pound outside the city with a red bridge leading inside. It is said that dropping money in the pound will bring good luck in romance, money, and family for anyone who does so.

Many trees bloom near the pound and it is not unheard of to see any wild animals drinking from the pound. Deer can also be common to this area as well.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab K I M O T O R O XXX C R O S S I N G

The last stop before reaching Kimotoro is the large train crossing that passes through the large city. Many foreign tourists come and go through the crossing and this is where the bachelors have arrived before journeying towards the Sohma house. Passing the train tracks safely will lead the visitors in the large city of Kimotoro.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab K I M O T O R O XXX M A I N XXX S T R E E T

Bursting with excitement, their is never a dull day on Kimotoro main street. Something may always be happening from street shows to a small festival that the city holds in the streets. People all seem to rush though the main street of Kimotoro and it can become very busy from people rushing from place to place.

However, the main street also houses a majority of attractions. Large stores that sell clothes or food stand proudly on the main street. Bars and night clubs stand just around the corner and there is a lot to do when one is bored in Kimotoro. Even just walking through the streets can be exciting.

XXXXXXXUser Image
tab tab tab K I M O T O R O XXX S W E E T XXX S T R E E T

One of the most popular of places in Kimotoro. The sweet street earns its name for the enchanting aromas that flow the street. It is known for the small and large family owned or corporate cafes and restaurants that line the street. The sweet street is also rumored as a "safe date" destination due to the amount of choices and goodies the street has to offer.

And it's dating name is notorious as many couples are seen walking hand in hand through the street.

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXUser Image

tab tab tab Our Date

Month

Jan Feb March XX♥AprilXX May June July August September October November December

Day

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 XX♥8XX 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 (31)

Weather

Sunny Snowing RainingXXOvercastXX Hailing Cloudy

Temperature

Hot Cold MildXXChillyXX Normal Freezing Blazing

Time of Day

XXMorningXX Noon Afternoon Night Early-Morning

tab tab tab Important Notices

♥ On the night of April 8th a ball will be held for all zodiacs and their bachelors. It is required that everyone dress nicely and attend.

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXXXXXXXUser Image

tab tab tab ( March 19th )

Beastly is now accepting Reserves and Profiles

SaucePump's Waifu