Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bunny

yikes! i'm sorry that happened.
i hope things will be ok.

emotion_hug

In a relationship with ugly haircute

i'd like to hear the whole story before i call her a b***h

i aint gonna take ur side jus cuz ur in chemotherapy lmao u seem to be a shitty person

Angelic Star

Wow she sucks.
I bet she would want pity and compassion if she ever needs chemotherapy

Gray Flashbacks's Husband

at thingy

i aint gonna take ur side jus cuz ur in chemotherapy lmao u seem to be a shitty person
sorry to hear emotion_8c emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
at thingy

Youre right im a shitty person.
She made me promises that she'd never hurt me, that i was her soulmate. She told me that she's never been with a guy like me. All i did was treat her like my queen, i fucn worshipped her. I had never been a better person than i was when i was with her. I stopped doing drugs, i stopped partying (and im in college) I talked to her all day everyday, we never ceased to have a good conversation. When i visited her because she lives 2 hours away from me, i bought her a boquet of flowers drover her around town paid for dinner at a cheesecake factory and ended the night stargazing on the beach. I stared at her as she smiled at the stars.

You know what else? I bought her this necklace on the day she broke up with me. I was going to give it to her on valentines day. 2 days later.

Her reason for breaking up with me: "I'm not ready for a serious relationship."

gtfo of here. why dont you look up the side effects of chemotherapy as well as surgury of losing a testicle and see if you can go through it alone. gtfo

Tipsy Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
FeardorchaLean
at thingy

She made me promises that she'd never hurt me, that i was her soulmate. She told me that she's never been with a guy like me. All i did was treat her like my queen, i fucn worshipped her. I had never been a better person than i was when i was with her. I stopped doing drugs, i stopped partying (and im in college) I talked to her all day everyday, we never ceased to have a good conversation. When i visited her because she lives 2 hours away from me, i bought her a boquet of flowers drover her around town paid for dinner at a cheesecake factory and ended the night stargazing on the beach. I stared at her as she smiled at the stars.

You know what else? I bought her this necklace on the day she broke up with me. I was going to give it to her on valentines day. 2 days later.

gtfo of here. why dont you look up the side effects of chemotherapy as well as surgury of losing a testicle and see if you can go through it alone. gtfo

Star Hunter

you're good looking though so don't worry about it

Genius

DaMainAtrakshon
at thingy

and how long were u dating her?

Sounds sweet and all, but you're falling into the pitfall of a hopeless romantic (i know what that's like from experience). Your entire glorified ideal can be smothering to some. That being said, the timing makes the situation delicate, but you know better than anyone else your own faults whether you choose to admit them or not. And believe me, if you're saying you've corrected every single fault about yourself for this woman, I can guarantee that is your biggest fault. I agree she's a b***h, but every ex is a b***h to some extent.

Vicious Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Well now you are free to bang girls again. cool

Tipsy Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
U
DaMainAtrakshon
at thingy

and how long were u dating her?

Sounds sweet and all, but you're falling into the pitfall of a hopeless romantic (i know what that's like from experience). Your entire glorified ideal can be smothering to some. That being said, the timing makes the situation delicate, but you know better than anyone else your own faults whether you choose to admit them or not. And believe me, if you're saying you've corrected every single fault about yourself for this woman, I can guarantee that is your biggest fault. I agree she's a b***h, but every ex is a b***h to some extent.
3 months. i know its not long at all blah blah blah yes i know it my fault yes always my fault. shouldnt have put my trust in someone. hey? it was a bad time for me give me some slack.
sorry i wanted to be a better person, trying to give her someone who deserved her
well if it was taking a toll on her and she doesn't feel like your "love" is worth it then why not I don't understand
She doesnt have to stay with you and hate her life

Tipsy Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Hogany
well if it was taking a toll on her and she doesn't feel like your "love" is worth it then why not I don't understand
whatever

Tipsy Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Snowblight
Well now you are free to bang girls again. cool
a life time of happiness is a lot better then 45 mins of pleasure
DaMainAtrakshon
Hogany
whatever

im sorry for what you're going through but all im saying is breakups happen and life's too short to be pissed off over an ex smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff