10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lilmisslulu17
Radioactive SeaMonkey
lilmisslulu17

God loves a try-er wink hahaha
This will be fun. He'll be like 'sooooo.... what brings you to these parts? what is it that makes you so special? hmm? HMMM?!' haha x
LOL I think the two of them interacting will be comical XD I can't wait haha

Should be good fun! whee

Dangerous Lunatic

So me and Wolfums have talked over my character.
c:
I will be bringing a princess, younger sibling to the princes c:
If anyone is up for some plotting, let me know as I am starting to work on her profile slowly, but surely.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
WolfumsTheGreat:
The final Prince spot has been reserved ~
HUZZAH! whee
So I don't want to hear any more "Freya will be forever single" got it? xd
for real tho the character is plagued >.>

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Ok posted...I feel like...my posts are such crap compared to everyone elses emo

Oh also, I dont think Drystan will like that Freya will NOT be falling head over heels for him right now lol. GET DENIED BETCH twisted
Lynda: Freya help me! I don't want to be a drooling mess over some random guy gonk

lol Waiting on Phy to post as Rebekah. Then I'll post as Lynda again. She has a few people to respond to
Freya: >__> who woulda thought; a girl wearing a dress like that would be 'easy' -chuckles at her own joke- Okay, okay I'LL HELP YOU! And then we're changing your clothes stare Seriously.

Lynda: Deal! I don't care. Don't want to embarrass myself in front of my friends because I'm being forced to do goo goo eyes with a guy I don't know.

Apologies for Drystan's sex appeal and any chaos that ensues as a result xD hahaha

Beloved Hellraiser

Radioactive SeaMonkey
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Ok posted...I feel like...my posts are such crap compared to everyone elses emo

Oh also, I dont think Drystan will like that Freya will NOT be falling head over heels for him right now lol. GET DENIED BETCH twisted
Lynda: Freya help me! I don't want to be a drooling mess over some random guy gonk

lol Waiting on Phy to post as Rebekah. Then I'll post as Lynda again. She has a few people to respond to
Freya: >__> who woulda thought; a girl wearing a dress like that would be 'easy' -chuckles at her own joke- Okay, okay I'LL HELP YOU! And then we're changing your clothes stare Seriously.

Lynda: Deal! I don't care. Don't want to embarrass myself in front of my friends because I'm being forced to do goo goo eyes with a guy I don't know.

Apologies for Drystan's sex appeal and any chaos that ensues as a result xD hahaha
It is all happening right there in front of Gaberial. I love all the possible drama that could happen with this. xd I want to see what the prince might do if he sees Lynda drooling over Drystan. And her having a history of NEVER drooling and giving someone the goo-goo eyes

Beloved Hellraiser

lilmisslulu17
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
WolfumsTheGreat:
The final Prince spot has been reserved ~
HUZZAH! whee
So I don't want to hear any more "Freya will be forever single" got it? xd
for real tho the character is plagued >.>
I just think that your timing is bad xd

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Hello again guys!

I wanted to throw out a few reminders as the festival gets under way.
If you play a prince or a chosen wife, remember that love at first sight isn't a real scenario. So if you have a character that is adversed to getting a wife, or a wife that doesn't like the royal family, it will be very hard to get the two together. Princes may choose their wives on the basis that they love them, or that they think they will help them gain the crown. Many couples get together and never love one another. Politics and power are a big deal. Please be sure to plot with who you are paired with in order to work out your story to its fullest.

Also, a few twists and turns will be thrown into the story very shortly. So be ready! These twists and turns may interfere with what you currently have plotted for your characters or it may help further your story along. I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Thanks for being rock stars!

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-panic ensues-

-all the sweating-

-lack of new situations showing-

-bails-

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jewel_Jones

It is all happening right there in front of Gabriel. I love all the possible drama that could happen with this. xd I want to see what the prince might do if he sees Lynda drooling over Drystan. And her having a history of NEVER drooling and giving someone the goo-goo eyes

He might be too busy giving the goo-goo eyes himself to realise until later! bwahahaha. all the delicious chaos ninja

Beloved Hellraiser

Radioactive SeaMonkey
Jewel_Jones

It is all happening right there in front of Gabriel. I love all the possible drama that could happen with this. xd I want to see what the prince might do if he sees Lynda drooling over Drystan. And her having a history of NEVER drooling and giving someone the goo-goo eyes

He might be too busy giving the goo-goo eyes himself to realise until later! bwahahaha. all the delicious chaos ninja
XD

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ArchDukeIan
-panic ensues-

-all the sweating-

-lack of new situations showing-

-bails-

None of this hogwash! You're one of us.

YOU. CAN. NEVER. LEAVE. eek eek eek

JK... but srsly, we want you here heart
If I can be of any service, please do let me know. I'm really accommodating to plot with generally and like to help people along whee

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Haha thank you! But I was just joshing. I'm s bit of an idiot so that little scenario played out in my head and for some reason decided to write it out.

So, you're stuck with me! Heh

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ArchDukeIan
Haha thank you! But I was just joshing. I'm s bit of an idiot so that little scenario played out in my head and for some reason decided to write it out.

So, you're stuck with me! Heh

Yaaaassss //snatches
we're all happily stuck 4laugh heart

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Breathe Disaster
So me and Wolfums have talked over my character.
c:
I will be bringing a princess, younger sibling to the princes c:
If anyone is up for some plotting, let me know as I am starting to work on her profile slowly, but surely.

Oooooh exciting!

Well I'll be playing bitchy-madam princess/ward/cousin/actually-a-half-sister to the royal family.

We shall plots. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces