1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3386 3387 3388 > >> >>> »|

Juicy Dragon's Subordinate

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Might reopen this

Anyone interested?

I'm sorry everyone, but it's time for me to close the doors. My IRL has become too busy to maintain this thread, that a long with my greatly deplinshed resources and inability to spend IRL money on Gaia has made this impossible for me to continue.

Anyone that is currently waiting on a prize prior to this post WILL receive their prize. 3nodding

I hope everyone had fun, and expanded their wealth! Maybe sometime down the road I'll reopen the doors, but until then I bid you all farewell.

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
>Rules:
1. Follow ToS (This should go without saying.)
2. If I or anyone gifts you, THANK them. I don't want a bunch of thankless turds in this thread.
3. Everyone love everyone! (Just be nice. If you really want a freebie, you can bite your tongue.)
4. Don't quote the first page.
5. Reel in your quote chains.
6. Do NOT try to cheat any contests. This includes lying about a win, or representing someone else's work as your own. This will be enforced at my digression, so just stay honest.

I may add more rules if needed. If you break a rule you'll get one warning, after that you WILL be blacklisted.

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
>News & Updates<

>Every time you stop by you should check this section for news and updates. The most recent update will be visible, check the spoiler for older updates!<

- 5/01/2015 // Super Villian Avatar Contest begins! A joint contest with Here Have Some Stuff!

- 3/31/2015 // Updated and reformatted the 1st page.
- 4/01/2015 // Winning numbers for RNG changed to 1, 2, 500, 999, 1000
- 4/01/2015 // Added new way to win items, "Storm Advisory", in contests section.
- 4/02/2015 // Added cohosted Easter themed Avatar Contest.
- 4/03/2015 // Expanded the thread into the Easter Event forum! EDIT: RNG numbers became 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000
- 4/23/2015 // Changed thread name to greater reflect what the thread has become. As much as I wish I could sustain the Once A Day Giveaway (wishlist items) it was growing far too difficult to finance and maintain! Thanks to everyone that has stuck around so far!
- 4/23/2015 // Look forward to a new fun event starting May 1st!
- 4/23/2015 // I know I have several new regulars, if you feel like you're here a lot and deserve to be white listed, just PM me!

>Affiliate News<

>Check here for any news from my affiliates!<

-Here Have Some Stuff Is cohosting a fun new event with me starting May 1st! (It was their idea, and it's a great one!)

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
gaia_angelleft gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_angelright

>Whitelist<

Regulars, and generous donors

PlatinumDemonWolf
tiaara
Rheypunzel
StrawberryFlavoredKiwi
Lady_Vengeance-kazi
WSYJolynn (For amazing integrity!)
Shea Heart
kenshin.no.go
The Unholy Sadist
As if I even care
Kirito Dabs
Marquise S Mindfang
kitsune kira love
ProDGLee

gaia_angelleft gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_angelright

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
>Blacklist<
Rule breakers

None

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
User Image

Ends May 15th

โ€ข โ€ข I am Calamitous! Leader of all Super Villians! I only take form in the physical realm to draw all Evil Doers together, to reign destruction and chaos across the Realm!

โ€ข โ€ข Welcome, all my notorious allies, to the Super Villian avatar contest of the century! Bwahahahahaha!

โ€ข โ€ข To enter my league of Super Villians, enter your dressing room and suit up into your best Super Villian outfit, save the image, upload it to something like photobucket, and send me the IMG link!

โ€ข โ€ข Only one Super Villian per user! No mules!

โ€ข โ€ข The best Super Villian will receive 25B!

โ€ข โ€ข This is not a cosplay! Looking for original Villians!

โ€ข โ€ข Entering a cool back story for your villian could improve your odds!

โ€ข โ€ข If you're more of a Super Hero type (barf) head over to Here Have Some Stuff, to submit your silly little hero. Bwahahahahaha!

The Winner!

User Image
Wraith Queen by _-Sophia-Sews-_

Wraith Queen is an intelligent humanoid who is genetically close to insects, though she is a predominantly human. She evolved in the Pegasus galaxy after a human population seeded by the Ancients was fed upon by an insect called the Iratus bug, which has the ability to draw upon a human's life to heal itself. As she fed, the bugs incorporated human DNA into herself, giving rise to the Wraith.The Wraith Queen too feed on humans, treating herself akin to livestock and regarding the act of feeding as nothing more than natural predation.
She has the ability to Control human minds and she has the Ability to fly.

SUPER Villians:

User Image
Azundriel submitted by WSYJolynn
Hailing from a small village in Malaysia but with little to no memory of her origins she is motivated by vengenance! Vengeance to rain down on the scientists that made her azure through scientific experiments betrayed upon her! With no supernatural powers, she dominates her enemies through cunning, intuition, hard work, and razor precision with razor sharp blades!
Nickname: Azure Fire (Nickname from Calamitous)

User Image

Arcaniastra by Charlotte Von Trapp

From the depths of inquity and the souls of the wicked rose a Queen; a nightmare. With explicit beauty on the outside lies a slumbering catastrophic savage in the inside. Her eyes will bewitch you, her voice will allure you but her magic will cripple you. She is the personification of people's negativity - the darkness that people shroud and hide within themselves. She is where the demons dwell to; the place where angels fall. Only death awaits those who approach Her Highness - the Empress of Atrocity, Arcaniastra.
Nickname: Arca

User Image
Lilith by Marquise S Mindfang

A normally mild-mannered woman, Cassandra was attending a beauty college in order to become a professional hairdresser, dreaming one day of becoming the hairdresser of top celebrities.

However, her dreams were crushed when her college started to mess with her student loans, causing the interest to skyrocket! Sick with worry and exhausted from working 3 part-time jobs outside of school, her only solace was her group of friends on campus.

One day, her friends decided to induct her into their cult - to them, it was only a big joke, where they would say Bloody Mary in the mirror and use Ouija boards. However, when they did what they thought was a fake demon summoning, Lilith was caught up in the circle as the demon was summoned, the demon powers combining with her!

With her friends terrified of the event, they fled and abandoned her, and with the new demon blood, washed together with all of her pent-up frustration, anger, exhaustion, and worry, transformed her into a demon hellbent on revenge, with a thirst for blood!

Her demon form, which goes by the name of Lilith, has the power to control her mass of black, steely hair in order to kill and maim, as well as the power of seduction on weaker-minded people. She seeks to destroy those who shattered her dreamsโ€ฆ permanently.

User Image
Ignataria by kitsune_kira_lovelove

Ignataria started off as a talented artist who drew many things well and was even talented as a painter. Her talents had grown over the years into a somewhat livable art career. She painted a nude of one of her lovers and the world was up in an outrage over the violence behind it. The art community turned against her and her skills, black balling her art in any forms. And she was stripped of everything she had wanted.

She soon found a thirst for blood and the power she felt upon spilling it. Her signature kill involves a painting of blood on the walls or carpets of those who tormented her and became her victims. Her powers are stemmed off of her fallen angel tainted blood and she controls her own blood to form her weapons as well as wingless flight.

User Image
Lua Menhit The Butcheress

I have killed them all
Not a hero to be seen
I have drained the hope
Made this world unclean

I am the alpha, the omega
The god they never knew
I am the reason for which
The sun shines through

I have locked him up
In a cage of ice
I will have him
When the time is right.

I will have peace now
No more free will
No more wars
No more ill

No one will be lost
All will live
No need for a chance
For none I will give

The dawn is coming
Let me get my cape
For they will see me in the morning
And they will gape

At my form so glorious
At my will so strong
For I have finally won
This war after long

Bear with me oh reader
For I will have you too
For I am good now
And I will see it through

What is that light
How dare it cross my way
How does it not know
The new masters face.

Wait what is this
There is still hope.

User Image
Wraith Queen by _-Sophia-Sews-_

Wraith Queen is an intelligent humanoid who is genetically close to insects, though she is a predominantly human. She evolved in the Pegasus galaxy after a human population seeded by the Ancients was fed upon by an insect called the Iratus bug, which has the ability to draw upon a human's life to heal itself. As she fed, the bugs incorporated human DNA into herself, giving rise to the Wraith.The Wraith Queen too feed on humans, treating herself akin to livestock and regarding the act of feeding as nothing more than natural predation.
She has the ability to Control human minds and she has the Ability to fly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The X by Vicious Dancing

So, I've heard you're calling all super villains to form a 'team' of sorts to destroy the Realm... Well, I'm surprised I didn't receive a personal invitation; after all, I'm one of the most feared entities on the whole planet, so surely you've heard of me during the little time you've spent in the physical Realm. They tell tales of my wrath, I've left millions in tears, devastated, people get chills from the very sound of my name. What? You still don't know? Fine... they call me, 'The X'. I have the power to seduce any man or woman without the slightest effort, and when I leave, they come crawling, begging me not to leave. Ringing any bells yet? Anyways, how I got my powers, that's a whole different subject... I was once an innocent, naive girl, hopelessly in love with this... this foul, retched boy. He had me in the palm of his hand, and I knew this, but I didn't care; as long as I could stay with him, he could do whatever he wanted... Well, that was what I thought, until this slut came along and stole him away... away from me. Me, the girl who waiting everyday after work to walk home with him. ME, the girl who put him above all of MY needs... ME, THE GIRL WHO YOU TOLD YOU LOVED, THE ONE YOU PROMISED TO- *sigh* I went home that night, and looked up ways to get him back. I was up for hours until I came across this website that told me of a way to make him fall in love with me again. It was a spell, a love spell. I didn't waste a second, learning the spell, mastering the chants, gathering the tools. Finally, I was finished. 7:00 p.m., after everyone else went home, I waiting outside his office. When he finally came out, I did it. I kissed him. The next thing you knew, he was head over heels for me. The spell worked, but... but I didn't love him anymore. I found the b***h he was sleeping with and charming her too, and I brought them home, and slaughtered them. I enjoyed their screams as I tore them limb from limb. Now, I'm much more advanced and sophisticated that I don't even need to kiss my victims to lure them into my clutches, and I've acquired new powers, What they are, I can't tell you... But I assure you, I will be a very] useful asset to your team.

Yours truly, The X

User Image
Nรจcromia by Just That Fabulous
The sharp clack of her heels across the hard marble floor echoes like an old clock, eerie, echoing, and even, until it comes closer to the stained stone alter and the sound becomes distinctly wet, as though she were stepping through puddled water...but thicker, almost...sticky. The air is heavy with the smoke of incense, the sharp stink of charred wax, and an older smell like rot and iron. The smell of home.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fear by Musicforsoul
"Hello? Ah, right, Good evening. So rumors spread fast, do they not, Calamitous? Searching for another evil acquaintance to join your conspiracies can sometimes be a tad.. Troublesome. Matters of trust, perhaps, with a spoon full of loyalty issues. Everyone has a self interest, but I assure you - My master, - my only purpose is to serve.
So where were we? Oh yes, the contest. So you want to know about me, do you now? I don't usually indulge in my past. I have no age yet I am wiser than most, and my only weapon is fear. The chilling breeze at midnight, that branch scratching slowly against your window's pane, that distant barking of a dog in the middle of the dark.. I am the panic that eats you alive, the horror that fills your stomach anew with every thought rushing through your mind. I am the death which lurks in every corner and every action.
Waiting, patiently, for you to fall in my trap.
I am everyone. I am anyone.

If you need me, just call my name."

User Image
Esra the Vampire by ll Soul Sucker ll

Esra, a succubus demon, has dozens of disguises, hundreds of aliases, and only one goal: spreading corruption. Her favorite trick is to pose as a damsel in distress, tricking adventurers or other do-gooders into spreading mayhem as they try to โ€œrescueโ€ her. She has a particular hatred for wizards, or anyone who thinks theyโ€™re smart enough to control the uncontrollable energy that is magic. Although, as a demon and general sadist, sheโ€™s not too picky about her victims.

Appearance The Damsel of Deceitโ€™s true form is rarely seen, for she is a shapeshifter of the greatest skill. Usually, she assumes the form of a cute young lady with a particularly innocent face, and of whichever race and ethnicity is most common in the area. When she cornered in her natural state, Esra has wings and horns that clearly proclaim her demonic nature, not to mention the succubus tail liked whip for punishing her enemies. Like all other succubi, sheโ€™s breathtakingly beautiful if you overlook the whole demon thing.

Special Powers Esra has the innate ability to sense particularly powerful souls, and enjoys twisting them to serve her own ends. As if her vast skill at mundane seduction were not enough, she can read thoughts, and implant magical suggestions into the minds of the weak-minded. If she seeks a more lethal option, all she needs is a kiss to drain the life force from her victims. And perhaps most insidious of all is her ability to grant a profane gift. With a simple caress she can grant any mortal man unholy strength, expanded intelligence, uncanny speed or the like. The cost of this โ€œgiftโ€? Only this: the succubusโ€™ beguiling whispers twisting his mind.

Background/Bio: There once was a powerful archwizard who took an interest in the Abyss. Years of study bought him an expertise at summoning and binding creatures of that evil place. In an act of hubris, the wizard decided that he wanted to brag to his wizard friends that heโ€™d laid with a succubus, notorious for stealing the souls of men, and yet lived to tell the tale. Well, he was an expert summoner, and the binding went off without a hitch. After a short ritual, Esra, the succubus he had called, was helpless to fight the powerful wizard. He had his way with the powerless Esra in his tower. In the end, though, he never got to boast of his accomplishment. That night, his wife found out what he had done, and stabbed him in his sleep. Now Esra would take her revengeโ€ฆ against the entire mortal world.

User Image

Oblivion by Aiya_Kazuki

Oblivion, the spectre of wrath
Before she died, her name was Mildred, an educated and well-read lady, heir to the title of the duke of Transylvania. She is inclined to studying and proving that sorcery existed long ago. She is often misunderstood and is always the talk of the town. Until one unfortunate day, her father fell deeply ill and her greedy mother started accusing her of witchcraft in which false witnesses testified to prevent inheritance of any wealth or power from her dying father to her name. She was locked in the cellars of the town hall while the trial is on-going. Meanwhile, loyal servants of her father reported to her about the plot that her mother has set-up to manipulate the inheritance. She tried to gather evidence to nullify the accusations but her mother paid the judge, and she was sentenced for public beheading. While she was being prepared by the warden for beheading, she gathered all her anguish, vengeance and disgust, she started to enchant her blood which made a deal with the reaper, in exchange for her soul would be unending power to wield death itself as soon as her blood spills on the beheading.
After her head rolled off her body, the blood that splattered and dripped conjured a human-like spectre that picked up the head and started slashing off the life of everybody, may it be participant or spectator, using the scythe of the reaper himself. She continues to wander though ages to feed her blood thirsty scythe.

User Image
Rafael by ProDGLEe

A man walked into his village which was burnt into the ground 20 years ago. With blood in his hand, he was still holding the same grudge in his heart. The difference only was that he no longer had what human should have... Sanity.

He remembered that 12 years ago, a man named Rafael saved him from the unfortunate death and decided to put him under his fang. With only revenge in his mind, he kept training himself with high level sword technique with Rafael as his sensei, Right before Rafael's last breath, he was told that the king was the one who ordered the white knights to kill and burn his villlage. It's just because a prophecy foretold by a gipsy, he was haunted by the king.

Using his sensei's name as honor, 'Rafael' started his own journey for his revenge.
However, one day he stumbled upon a peculiar stone right inside an abandoned house. The stone was filled with filthy strange aura. His grudge turned wilder and consumed his brain. With that, a demon named Rafael appeared as the prophecy foretold.

"Rafael, The Haunting Demon"

gaia_diamond >Contests!<

----------------------

gaia_kittenstar Received A Daily Gift<

amarvelous - Pink Cat's Breath
PlatinumDemonWolf - Gacha Master
tiaara - Pure Like Rose
Harmonious Labyrinth - Le Secret De Victorie
ladymay111 - S-pop: Taja
Satin with Latin - Astra: White Sparkle
MinamiCheesecake - Sweet Pink Date
gay bean - [Animal] Recurring Nightmare
LeBlancee - My Lovely Byuul
Kirito Dabs - Protein Fighter
Radiant Shining Angel - Punishing Superbia
Banyana - The Red Rabbit
tiaara - Hey Mama
kingedward23-PH - The Hunted Ones

----------------------

gaia_kittenstar RNG Contest!<

>How it works: Generate a number between 1 - 1000.
If your number is 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, and 1000 you win a random item! No limits to the number of times you can win!
When you win just pm me the page number!

>Winners of the original RNG contest<

PlatinumDemonWolf / page 15 / Awarded: Devil Clan NHB
ButterflyxMadness / Page 29 / Awarded: Mr. Orca March
WSYJolynn / Page 42 / Awarded: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Rheypunzel / Page 47 / Awarded: Sainte Ciel: Agape
PlatinumDemonWolf / Page 49 / Awarded: Dee's and E's Lite
WSYJolynn / Page 62 / Awarded: Demonic Anklets
tiaara / Page 86 / Awarded: Sweet Talker
FallenBeautifully / Page 87 / Awarded: Sweet Cookies and Cream Mousse
Meresh / Page 92 / Awarded: Delightful Yarn
StrawberryFlavoredKiwi / Page 102 / Awarded: Gemstone Majoko Mariko Eyes
Lady_Vengeance-kazi / Page 108 / Awarded: Tree Sylph
StrawberryFlavoredKiwi / Page 147 / Awarded: Princess Arms
tiaara / Page 149 / Stylist's Analogy
PlatinumDemonWolf / Page 151 / Awarded: Protagonist's Choice
Lady_Vengeance-kazi / Page 159 / Awarded: Golden Laurels
StrawberryFlavoredKiwi / Page 166 / Awarded: Gothic Nurse
ShynSilentOne / Page 194 / Awarded: Mr. Pandy March
kenshin.no.go / Page 213 / Awarded: Heart Clan Ninja Band
kenshin.no.go / Page 214 / Awarded: Star Clan Ninja Band
Rheypunzel / Page 256 / Awarded: Doki Doki Premiere
Shea Heart / Page 261 / Awarded: 80B!
Rheypunzel / Page 262 / Awarded: Galactic Majoko Mariko Eyes
FallenBeautifullly / Page 280 / Awarded: Polar Bear March
Lady_Vengeance-kazi / Page 283 / Awarded: Ancient Katana
xShadowRain / Page 286 / Awarded: Dee's and He's Lite
PlatinumDemonWolf / Page 295 / Awarded: Hooded Fighter
tiaara / Page 300 / Awarded: Independent Operator
la fillette / Page 308 / Awarded: Cheerful HollyHolly
Harmonious Labyrinth / Page 322 / Awarded: Counterfeit Spouse
PlatinumDemonWolf / Page 323 / Awarded: P-Gamer Online

>Winners of RNG NHB Raffle & Lucifer's Wings<

kenshin.no.go - NHB
Shea Heart - Lucifer's Wings

" I can only afford two more RNG wins, unless one of my rares sell. If neither sells I'll have to change the RNG after the next two wins to an item(s) for wins. The upside to that is I will likely increase the number of winning numbers. Thanks for your understanding guys! "

----------------------

gaia_kittenstar Gold Rush!<

>If you see me post this emote... gaia_gaiagold ....quote me as quickly as possible. First person to quote wins 5B

>If you see me post this emote... gaia_diamond ...quote me as quickly as possible. First person to quote wins 10B.

----------------------

gaia_kittenstar First on Page Contest<

>Rules for participation:
1. You must have posted at least ten times in this thread to win!
2. Must not be blacklisted!

>Pages and prizes

Page 400 / 50B! / Winner: PlatinumDemonWolf
Page 450 / 25B! / Winner: tiaara
Page 500 / 50B! / Winner: terra beppin
Page 550 / Random wish list item! / Winner: Rheypunzel
Page 600 / 50B! / Winner: terra beppin
Page 700 / 50B! / Winner: o K E l T H o
Page 750 / 25B! / Winner: Lady_Vengeance-kazi
Page 800 / 50B! / Winner: kenshin.no.go
Page 850 / Doki Doki Debut / Winner: Reanii
Page 900 / 50B! / Winner: Reanii
Page 1000 / 100B! / Winner: PlatinumDemonWolf!
New Pages and prizes to be posted soon!

----------------------

gaia_kittenstar Name... That... Item!<

>How it works: I will randomly post a picture of an item, the first person to quote the post with the name of the item, wins the item! You must spell it's name correctly, and give it's full name or it won't count, and will go to the next person that gets it right!

>Items & Winners<

User Image / Winner: Strawberries29
User Image / Winner: tiaara
User Image / Winner: Athalee
User Image / Winner: tiaara
User Image / Winner: kenshin.no.go

----------------------

gaia_kittenstar Storm Advisory<

Watchout for my posts about inclement weather, because everyone on that page will get rained on! (Awarded with a big a** random item trade!)

ex.
Jesse Inferno
" I think it's going to rain. "

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
emotion_yatta Banners
User Image
Banner by: The Unholy Sadist
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jesse-s-once-a-day-giveaway-rng-reopened/t.96335353_1/][img]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t138/dylinda1/selfies/Cassies selfies/bannerfans_15313567_zpsy5kmzo8z.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Banner by: As if I even care
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jesse-s-once-a-day-giveaway-rng-reopened/t.96335353_1/][IMG]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u432/JesseInferno/Mobile Uploads/ZlAEfZC.gif[/IMG][/URL]

User Image

Banner by: As if I even care
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/jesse-s-once-a-day-giveaway-rng-reopened/t.96335353/]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qTme5xD.gif[/img][/URL]

gaia_diamond >Banner Initiative<

>As a bribe to Gaians to carry my banner or a banner from my affiliates, you will earn an extra 20% on any prize you win!
>Ex. You win the RNG you will receive an extra 4B just for having one of our banners in your sig!
>So I know you are a supporter, when you send me a pm for a contest win or entry click the 'Attach Signature' button beneath the message block, so I can see the banner in your sig!
>You must keep the banner in your sig, at least for awhile. If you're only placing a banner in your sig while sending the prize win pm, this will be seen as cheating. Please stay honest. Thanks guys!

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
heart Affiliates

>Here Have Some Stuff! Giveaway & Hangout
Hosted by The Unholy Sadist
User Image

Weird Inc. Guild
(It's kinda like the chatterbox, only randomerer, and with a ton more to do!)
User Image

The Ultimate Guild Update Petition
(Their ultimate goal is to revitalize the Gaia community by ressurecting the golden age of guilds via much needed updates and advances. Stop by and let your voice be heard.)
User Image

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
> Jesse's Quests! <

โ€ข I'm currently questing all monochrome items! (Black and white)
If you'd like to contribute to my quest, then I love you! Send a labeled trade if you'd like to contribute! Thank you!

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
" Reserved "

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
" Reserved "