Welcome to Gaia! ::

is it just me that gets really overwhelmed in a sense because la victoire is releasing so many items i lose track of whats in what bundle and whats limited and blablabla its just too much sporadically

wat about u guys ?

Divine Hellhound

I wouldn't say overwhelming but it's definitely disorganized.
I do wish it was arranged in a neater and consistent manner, I can't even count how many times I've gone to look for something that was in one spot one day and then in a completely new one the next.

I would love to maybe see a spot at the top of the shop reserved for items new each day since I don't click announcements and never get them on time in the first place I would rather be able to go to the shop and look at a glance than to have to find some thread in the GCD that does it for me.

Magnetic Phantom

i simply stopped paying attention to it.

Stylish Fashionista

Not me. I go to the GCD forum to look at the item lists.

Perfect Saint

Avalon75
Not me. I go to the GCD forum to look at the item lists.
This. It's really very simple if you know where to go.
For example, today's items are clearly shown in this thread along with convenient MP links.

In case you missed something further back and don't want to go through every thread, they even have compilations.

These threads are very useful especially since a certain site could no longer keep up with the updates for several months.

Intellectual Sex Symbol

I have never once had an issue with it

Ghostly Fairy

10,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
I agree. I'm no longer a cash shop user, but on rare occasions, once in a blue moon I'll be skimming through that pile of announcements that I'm met with every time I log on and something will catch my eye for once. I might try actually clicking on that "shop la victoire" link in that case. And when I do, I'm met with a page full of icons that mean nothing to me. None of them resemble that avi I liked in the announcement that caught my eye in the first place. I try clicking on some, but there's generally no "view poses" button because they're bundles of items or random chance generators. I could go to the GCD or return to that announcement page and do some research, but by that time I'm losing interest already. The impulse has already been taken out of that potential impulse buy and by that time I'm thinking to myself "do I really need that virtual item?" It just seems like a bit of work and time to put in over a silly purchase. And if I do figure out just which item it is I want, it's usually much easier to go to the marketplace and buy it.

Benevolent Strawberry

27,600 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeah... it's pretty disorganized.

It's something they should work on so it's easier to find certain items and doesn't look so cluttered.

Holocause's Pardner

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
I would really like if they would set up a sort by/filter by for Equippables.
I have no interest in bundles/rigs/ect, so that makes what feels like 70% of the CS useless for me. :u

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
There are literally so many items on page one that I cant find the one from the announcement. Mostly bundles and chance items are the garbage thats cluttering it up. They should have their own tab, as well as a tab for LQI's which I'm the most interested in.
omg i posted this 3 years ago and i legit just searched gaia overwhelming rn and found my own post... omfg
All Too Well
omg i posted this 3 years ago and i legit just searched gaia overwhelming rn and found my own post... omfg
Wow, the posts here are still so relevant that I didn't even notice they were made in 2015.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
While GCD does a great job of posting what is in which bundle and what you might see in each RIG, I would dearly love to be able to go to La Victoire and filter out all RIGs or CIs and just see the items that will give me what I'm looking for.

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Gucci Guavas
All Too Well
Wow, the posts here are still so relevant that I didn't even notice they were made in 2015.

And you can still go to the GCD forum to look at the item lists. Even in 2018! LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff