Welcome to Gaia! ::

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

They would hate to live in the neighborhood that I live in,then... rofl

Seriously though,he was in HIS home being naked.So they kinda need to stuff their pie holes...><;

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
xXFurygeistXx
David2074
xXFurygeistXx
This state... rolleyes They could, I dunno, not look at his house? Train themselves to avert their gaze? Seriously, no one's making them look at naked ned. I mean, yeah, not something you really want to see, but it ain't killing 'em or hurtin' em so get over it. Maybe ask that he erect *snicker* a privacy hedge.

Conversely, dude is doing it on purpose. He knows it pisses off the neighbors and he's being a d**k lol about it. So shame on him too. Go be naked in your backyard where folks don't gotta see your sweaty old man wang.

Nudity ain't bad per se, but some folks got bodies that will haunt your mind in bad ways, and folks didn't sign up for that when living in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association. I mean, had he lived out in the boonies, who the hell cares? Srsly, if you're close enough to be able to see anything in the boonies then yer probably on their property and need to get off before ya get shot.

I bet if everyone in the neighborhood just pointed and laughed each time they saw him he would suddenly find something else to do.
Mmm, might. But even here in Charlotte you gotta be careful about that stuff. Dude could own a gun and have a very short fuse about stuff like that. Not that he'd be in the right even if it was legal to shoot at folks over stuff like that, but that doesn't really stop stupid, ya know?

Well, true, anything is possible I guess.
But if I had to call it I'd guess this guy does not have the personality to do that. For 10 years now his way of "confronting" the neighbors is to "accidentally" let them see him naked from a fair distance away. He sounds more like the passive aggressive type than the sort that would get in your face and actively shoot you.

But speaking of indirect confrontation - I'm surprised other unpleasant stuff isn't happening to him - like people egging his house and car or flinging dog s**t on his front door so when he wants to open his door and stand there naked it will smell unpleasant for him and stuff like that. Or possibly that stuff is happening and just isn't mentioned in the article.
I'm not condoning such activity, merely pointing out that if the whole neighborhood dislikes him for his actions I would not be surprised if someone is doing / did that sort of stuff.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
David2074
xXFurygeistXx
This state... rolleyes They could, I dunno, not look at his house? Train themselves to avert their gaze? Seriously, no one's making them look at naked ned. I mean, yeah, not something you really want to see, but it ain't killing 'em or hurtin' em so get over it. Maybe ask that he erect *snicker* a privacy hedge.

Conversely, dude is doing it on purpose. He knows it pisses off the neighbors and he's being a d**k lol about it. So shame on him too. Go be naked in your backyard where folks don't gotta see your sweaty old man wang.

Nudity ain't bad per se, but some folks got bodies that will haunt your mind in bad ways, and folks didn't sign up for that when living in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association. I mean, had he lived out in the boonies, who the hell cares? Srsly, if you're close enough to be able to see anything in the boonies then yer probably on their property and need to get off before ya get shot.

I bet if everyone in the neighborhood just pointed and laughed each time they saw him he would suddenly find something else to do.

How are the neighborhood's kids not already on that?

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
nitznitz
David2074
xXFurygeistXx

Who knows. You'd think if this has been going on for 10 years they'd be doing something by now.
Weird to think that some of those kids may have more or less grown up with "naked dude". Passing from prepubescent little kid wondering about the strange naked man to graduating high school and finding love of their own and so on - all while weird naked guy is forever alone. (or at least I assume he is)

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
David2074
nitznitz
David2074
xXFurygeistXx

Who knows. You'd think if this has been going on for 10 years they'd be doing something by now.
Weird to think that some of those kids may have more or less grown up with "naked dude". Passing from prepubescent little kid wondering about the strange naked man to graduating high school and finding love of their own and so on - all while weird naked guy is forever alone. (or at least I assume he is)

rofl

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Does he just hang out there for hours? Or does he like: come out for a smoke and go back in?

If he sits on front door at all hours naked, people have a point in that even if they wanted to move - they can't be dishonest when possible buyers ask the question: have you ever had a problem with your neighbors?

I don't care how much I loved a house. If I was told a guy regularly goes nudist across the street - I'd never buy it. Even if I personally didn't care about the nudity I know I'd never be able to sell it again.

They could probably sue him for lowering property values in the area and have a good chance of winning. However, if they've been putting up with it for 10 years I doubt they're going to think of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff