Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Quote:

MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) — A restroom at a Wal-Mart in eastern Indiana has been closed indefinitely after an employee discovered a working meth lab inside.

State police say a Wal-Mart employee alerted police after seeing a man he described as suspicious enter the restroom about 11:30 p.m. Thursday with a backpack and leave without it. The Star Press reports (http://bit.ly/18o9m0E ) that members of a state police meth suppression team removed the dangerous chemicals.

Delaware County Health Department inspectors closed the restroom and a nearby women's restroom until they could be "decontaminated" by a professional cleaning company.

State police say people who make methamphetamine are leaving "the deadly explosive chemicals in public places to return later to get the finished product," rather than risk explosions and contamination at their own homes.

Source

eek

Relentless Glitch

Amazing! That store has EVERYTHING!

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
You have to wonder, how dumb is this guy to think that nobody would notice that he set up a freaking METH LAB. I mean it's a public bathroom in a store with quite a few customers. Hopefully he was dumb enough to also get his face on Walmart's cameras so that the police can arrest him.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Beloved Explorer

He probably left the backpack hanging from a hanger inside the stall, locked the door from the inside, climbed out underneath, and left an out of order sign hanging on the stall. Not necessarily that stupid... well, no more stupid than cooking it up in the first place.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Dalia Royce

rofl rofl

Magical Genius

Dalia Royce
User Image
I had to tip that, you legitimately made me laugh.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Goddammit Jesse, he sent you to buy a plastic tub, not make meth in the bathroom!

Undead Enchantress

Competitors rally.

Costco should start having a Cocaine distribution facility while K-Mart can market Ketamine or Special K.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Erynne
Competitors rally.

Costco should start having a Cocaine distribution facility while K-Mart can market Ketamine or Special K.

Does that mean Target would have a meph(idrone) lab in their bathroom? Someone has to take up the Meow Meow trade, and I don't think BJ's has what it takes.

Undead Enchantress

xXFurygeistXx
Erynne
Competitors rally.

Does that mean Target would have a meph(idrone) lab in their bathroom? Someone has to take up the Meow Meow trade, and I don't think BJ's has what it takes.
I think there should be a bidding. I would give them the 'roids.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Erynne
xXFurygeistXx
Erynne
Competitors rally.

But who would take up the sniffers trade? Someone's gotta deal in glue and aerosol sprays. There needs to be a dead cheap to this market.

Undead Enchantress

xXFurygeistXx
Erynne
xXFurygeistXx
Erynne
Competitors rally.

But who would take up the sniffers trade? Someone's gotta deal in glue and aerosol sprays. There needs to be a dead cheap to this market.
I think 7-11?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Erynne
xXFurygeistXx
Erynne
xXFurygeistXx
Erynne
Competitors rally.

I think 7-11?
Works for me. rofl
sometimes i wonder which is more expensive. meth or coke?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff