Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello!! um....this is like my really old gaia account....like ...7 years ago old...and i only found out that i have this extra account today..
but dont worry ill only use this account for art stuff i guess ahah

so!! feel free to ask me to draw your character or favorite character!!

some sample art here owo
Please draw my oc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Space Friend

congrats yo!! and followed your blog ayy lmao

consider me?? surprised

name ✖ auden
nicknames ✖ eyeball, prince, cipher
gender/pronouns ✖ trans male, he/him (please do not draw breasts !!)
other stuff ✖ violent and energetic. also those eyes are green oops.
art by ✖ Zo-san

Friendly Fairy

Congrats on graduating~
Would you be interested in drawing one of my ocs?

blinkini's Waifu

Magical Trash

Congrats on graduation!! biggrin

Consider Thulite?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Congratulations, yeah? High school? College?

Would you like to draw User Image, please? I'm really hoping to have her drawn in this (optional) outfit.
User Image

Hungry Cat

Ooo Happy graduation! Heading to college now?

Consider my Wifu or my OC?

User Image heart User Image

Or any Avi/Oc's from here
[Stash Link]

Really great samples too *u*

Clever Doll

Your art is so precious!! emotion_kirakira
I hope one of my darling boys interests you enough!
I love all of these five oc's of mine! I've had most of them for years, and I can't pick between them >w< So I'll let you pick!

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Elfmanism's Wife

Dapper Dabbler

Maybe my OC? c:
User Image

Shaggy Codger

hey would you like to draw my frog loving gardener?
Consider my current or one of these?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
congrats on graduating!! are you graduating from college or high school? i'm a year away from graduating with my bachelor's and i'm terrified of what comes afterward, haha.

i love your art style! just followed you c: care to draw one of my ocs?

ɅɌUΝ

Name: Arun
Fandom: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reference(s): None, yet!
Description: Arun is about average height for his age, standing at about five feet, eight inches. He has broad shoulders and muscular arms from years of assisting his father with his carpentry work, though his stomach has softened and grown slightly pudgy from years of excessively drinking milk while working at the Milk Bar. Arun's hair is wavy, black and thick, and is styled in an undercut, with the upper half of his hair coming down to about his shoulders. Almost always, his hair is up in a messy bun so as to stay out of his face. Arun's brown eyes appear almost black in the shadow his strong brow casts. His nose is wide, lips, full and jaw, strong, and his naturally golden brown skin tends to darken considerably in the spring and summer months when he spends more time outside helping his father with his construction work. Arun has the typical pointed ears of a Terminan and they remain unpierced.

When working, Arun wears a simple, dark gray t-shirt with the usual, standard-issue cow-print trousers employees of the Milk Bar wear. In an attempt to off-set his loud pants, Arun wears simple, black boots. When off-duty, Arun's outfit largely stays the same, although he trades out his workplace's fashionable uniform pants for plain, khaki-colored pants. The only variation one can expect to see in Arun's wardrobe is when he is out working with his father; then he wears a sleeveless dark gray tank top and a blue workman's vest.
Personality: Arun is a big sweetheart and is always trying to help everyone around him. Sadly, he lacks the social skills to do this without making conversations awkward one way or another. He is never deterred, however.
Other: Arun is in possession of the Mask of Truth, a magical mask that allows him to hear Clock Town's gossip from Gossip Stones.

ҒΞɌOΝ

Name: Feron
Description: Feron stands at about five-foot-seven and is willowy. Her lean build frequently comes in handy when she finds herself needing to fit through tight spaces or move quickly and deftly out of crowds while sneaking away with something she's stolen. She has tan, olive-toned skin and a heart-shaped face with a notable widow's peak. Feron also has almond-shaped hazel eyes, a pointed nose and full lips. Her hair is golden blonde, straight and cut into a bob. Feron has side-bangs that almost always look like they need a trim, and they are usually held back by a silver hair clip clipped at her right temple. She also has a mole on the right side of her chin.

Usually, Feron wears a simple, dark green tunic top and dark brown, tight pants tucked into worn, but simple, brown lace-up boots. Over her tunic, particularly when she's travelling, she wears a short, hooded dark gray travelling cloak, similar to this one. She usually has bracelets and rings on her wrists and fingers, tokens of her past heists. Both of her pointed ears are pierced twice, silver hoops hanging from both piercings near the base of her ears.
Personality: Generally a brat, Feron finds great entertainment in pulling pranks on others or telling jokes at their expense; more often than not she's making jabs at one person or another, in some way or another. Feron also enjoys the finer things in life; someone else's expesnive jewelry or tunics, perhaps, or a particularly savory cut of meat she managed to sneak from someone's basket at the market. Though she doesn't feel shame when participating in the act of thievery itself, she becomes easily embarrassed and testy when caught, and will flat-out deny her illicit activities when speaking to others. Despite her more unsavory traits, Feron does her best to interact positively with others, and if someone she knows is sad or upset, she often tries to steal them something nice to tell them a joke, though the joke is usually not funny at all or about another person. Needless to say, her attempts usually fall flat.
Other: Feron is in possession of the All-Night Mask, a magical mask that allows her to stay up all night--something that comes in handy when it comes to burglarizing stores or the homes of others. She also has the Troupe Leader's Mask, which produces tears and can make others feel sad. She stole this off of someone's wall in Clock Town.

ɌɅIɌI

Name: Rairi
Description: Though she is still rather young, Rairi is notably short for a young woman, coming in at about five-foot-one. She's soft, all curves, and pale with freckles lightly dusting her nose and cheeks. Her hair is long, deeply red and styled in big curls. Her face is round with kind, dark green eyes and a pointed nose. Her lips are full. Her ears, pointed, like all Terminans, are pierced once, towards the base. She wears gold studs in her piercings.

Usually, Rairi wears a short-sleeved dress typical of Terminan women. The upperhalf is white, the neck a simple 'v' shape. The skirt starts at a noticeable black band at the waist and is blue. On her feet, she wears simple black flats.
Personality: Rairi, the sheltered daughter of Clock Town's major, is selfless and giving, always willing to help others out, but more often than she would care to admit, it has gotten her into trouble. Her naivete is to blame for this, as she often blindly blames others. She always feels embarrassed after the fact, but rarely seems to adjust her forgiving and trusting attitude. She's also rather clumsy, though tends to simply laugh at herself if she trips or drops something in public rather than making a big to-do about it.
Other: Rairi is in possession of the Great Fairy's Mask, which serves little purpose save bringing the Great Fairies joy. Once upon a time, this mask helped attract stray fairies that made up Great Fairies. Now, though, the Great Fairies are all whole again.

stevewatch's Wife

Friendly Hunter

19,715 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Congratulations on about to graduate! My bf is in the navy and he'll hopefully graduate this week too!
I hope you like my avi and would like to draw her!
My sea baby? u vu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff