T7C
alec ate your salad
T7C
alec ate your salad
Kai I never talk to you on skype anymore

Yeah, same here.
We'll split up the blame Al. I've been so occupied. sad
How are you?
I moved to a city to live with my grandfather, working a job with no hours.
I buy a lot of records and concert tickets. How are you? Please enjoy your march break!

Ah, that's cool but you are getting paid correct???
I hope you have fun at those concerts! And as for myself...I've been good for the most part. I start clinicals soon, sorta anxious about that as well as struggling to excel in all of my classes which isn't an ongoing issue for now.
Weekly, yes, but i'm lucky if I work more then two days a week! gonk
I know you are going to do just fine! I believe in you~

I'm sure you'll have many more and bigger opportunities Al. Those things are just mini experiences!
And thank you! You've always believed in me. emotion_kirakira

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
T7C
Sincerely Megan
Takin' off for a cruise tomorrow, blazed right now. High vibe content rn. cool

Can we switch places? cry
Yeh, we can, like, alternate days. Cus I want you to enjoy as well, but I wanna have fun too

Shapeshifter

Sincerely Megan
T7C
Sincerely Megan
Takin' off for a cruise tomorrow, blazed right now. High vibe content rn. cool

Can we switch places? cry
Yeh, we can, like, alternate days. Cus I want you to enjoy as well, but I wanna have fun too

That's completely fine. cool
#turnup

Eternal Noob

T7C
prince puppycat
T7C
prince puppycat

elevated because I'm on Spring break asdfghjkl

Same. I started Friday but I have a feeling it'll go by so fast. gonk
Do you have any plans for the break?

I have to read Things Fall Apart for my Spring hw but other than that, I'm going to attempt to aggressively distribute avi art starting Monday emotion_dowant
        What about you?

Interesting title. Is it a good read?
Not sure if it's weird but sometimes I find the assigned readings fascinating and find myself reading them often. lol

Avi art eh? That sounds cool. I can't save draw to save a life. Do you have samples of your work?

Ah, I'm barely starting it so I can't tell. Most people from the year ahead of me don't like it, but I usually like the books we read too.
        I have samples, but these are done with a mouse... (I plan on buying a tablet for better quality art in the future sweatdrop )
        x x x

Anxious Rabbit

T7C
alec ate your salad
T7C
alec ate your salad
T7C
alec ate your salad
Kai I never talk to you on skype anymore

Yeah, same here.
We'll split up the blame Al. I've been so occupied. sad
How are you?
I buy a lot of records and concert tickets. How are you? Please enjoy your march break!

I hope you have fun at those concerts! And as for myself...I've been good for the most part. I start clinicals soon, sorta anxious about that as well as struggling to excel in all of my classes which isn't an ongoing issue for now.

I'm sure you'll have many more and bigger opportunities Al. Those things are just mini experiences!
Well I found out today that i'm not getting a summer position with the city but I found another job in the city and a job posting in the town I used to go camping in as a kid that I have very good memories of.

Well yeah Kai, we are friends, it's skype official.
Friends help friends.

Shapeshifter

prince puppycat
T7C
prince puppycat
T7C
prince puppycat

elevated because I'm on Spring break asdfghjkl

Same. I started Friday but I have a feeling it'll go by so fast. gonk
Do you have any plans for the break?

I have to read Things Fall Apart for my Spring hw but other than that, I'm going to attempt to aggressively distribute avi art starting Monday emotion_dowant
        What about you?

Interesting title. Is it a good read?
Not sure if it's weird but sometimes I find the assigned readings fascinating and find myself reading them often. lol

Avi art eh? That sounds cool. I can't save draw to save a life. Do you have samples of your work?

Ah, I'm barely starting it so I can't tell. Most people from the year ahead of me don't like it, but I usually like the books we read too.
        I have samples, but these are done with a mouse... (I plan on buying a tablet for better quality art in the future sweatdrop )
        x x x

Those are adorable. How much do you charge? 4laugh

Anxious Noob

Hey winner.

Shapeshifter

alec ate your salad
T7C
alec ate your salad
T7C
alec ate your salad

Well I found out today that i'm not getting a summer position with the city but I found another job in the city and a job posting in the town I used to go camping in as a kid that I have very good memories of.

Well yeah Kai, we are friends, it's skype official.
Friends help friends.

That sounds way better. c: Plus it seems like an internship.
Pfftt, of course we are. emotion_hug

Shapeshifter

Cute little grill
Hey winner.

How's it going?

Anxious Noob

T7C
Cute little grill
Hey winner.

How's it going?

Nothing much, blazing it like a loser. Just kidding, I'm being tortured by school, send help.

Shapeshifter

Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
Hey winner.

How's it going?

Nothing much, blazing it like a loser. Just kidding, I'm being tortured by school, send help.

School? Where's the breakkkkkkkkkk?
Are you in hs or uni?

Anxious Noob

T7C
Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
Hey winner.

How's it going?

Are you in hs or uni?

Uni here, working to become a game art designer. How about you? //We don't have breaks, the upcoming break will be full with stress and studying because of finals coming up. fml

Shapeshifter

Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
Hey winner.

How's it going?

Are you in hs or uni?

Uni here, working to become a game art designer. How about you? //We don't have breaks, the upcoming break will be full with stress and studying because of finals coming up. fml

Nice, nice. What year are you?
And I'm a nursing major so I can relate to the stress and studying. lol Have you had midterms already?

Anxious Noob

T7C
Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
Hey winner.

How's it going?

Are you in hs or uni?

And I'm a nursing major so I can relate to the stress and studying. lol Have you had midterms already?

Our system is different from yours so it's hard to explain what we have right now hahah! But yeah, I assume my midterms are over already. We have finals and then 3 months holidays after may. How long have you been studying nursing now?

Shapeshifter

Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill
T7C
Cute little grill

Are you in hs or uni?

Our system is different from yours so it's hard to explain what we have right now hahah! But yeah, I assume my midterms are over already. We have finals and then 3 months holidays after may. How long have you been studying nursing now?

Oh, lol same here. 3 months as well. blaugh
I've been studying for 2 years now. I have another 2 years left but it gradually becomes more challenging within those two years of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff