Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Good lord is this thing still on.

Uhm.

Yeah hi, I haven't been here in five days past forever and rediscovered it again.
I'm from the 2004 era but swapped to a new account after a long time ago but uh. Yeah.

So yeah hi.

Star-Crossed Memory

'Cha dude, I know the feels. As a returnee from forever ago, it's kinda crazy (in a good way) to think this place is still going.

Welcome back.

Anxious Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Alesaan
'Cha dude, I know the feels. As a returnee from forever ago, it's kinda crazy (in a good way) to think this place is still going.

Welcome back.

I know right? It's friggin' insane. Everything's so super spectacular now I have no idea how anything works aside from trying to play games. Everything's a tournament now and it makes me sad.

Star-Crossed Memory

Yep. It's like "Cool, so I still know how to type and post, and the games are still here, and yeah, there are still a lot of pretty sweet items I want and am never going to end up saving for. I may not know you as well Gaia as I once did, but you're still the same at heart. And I luv ya."

A whole bunch is new that I'm fuddling my way through too heart

Anxious Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Boy don't I know it. I mostly just use this place to make things and dress up, I didn't really participate in the forums a lot considering most of the RP died out and the like.

I'm hoping I can figure things out here soon, though, because I would love to get back into the swing of things.

Tipsy Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Panfe

Uhm.

Yeah hi, I haven't been here in five days past forever and rediscovered it again.
I'm from the 2004 era but swapped to a new account after a long time ago but uh. Yeah.

So yeah hi.

heart heart heart
Welcome back to Gaia!
I am also a returnee, but have gotten used to it mostly.
If you have any questions I'm free to answer!
I get online like everyday now < . >

Star-Crossed Memory

Panfe
Boy don't I know it. I mostly just use this place to make things and dress up, I didn't really participate in the forums a lot considering most of the RP died out and the like.

I'm hoping I can figure things out here soon, though, because I would love to get back into the swing of things.

Reality - I totally got on this site for the first time forever ago because while the social interaction was nice, it was all about the clothes. And nothing has changed xp
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Star-Crossed Memory

Erakist
Panfe

Uhm.

So yeah hi.

heart heart heart
Welcome back to Gaia!

Your avi is adorbs heart

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Panfe. Welcome back to Gaia.
Panfe

Uhm.

So yeah hi.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
Hi and welcome back fellow reternee!
Feel free to add me if you'd like too. ^^
I'm pretty much everyday at some point. ^_^

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
Panfe

Well if you remember Zomg; sadly its gone. crying
When I found out it was gone I was so sad!
Zomg was one of the main reasons I use to play back in the day. :3
Although even though it's gone; I'm still here and back and I still enjoy it.

Oh and the prices if you haven't noticed yet have sky rocketed. lol. xD
That surprised me as well when I came back here.

Anxious Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Erakist

heart heart heart
Welcome back to Gaia!

Oh lord, Apparently I'll have to do this in clusters of each one I guess oops! Thanks again so much for the welcome back. I've been online almost every day using the items and things I've had for sale. I always get crazy active but now I'm being smart about it haha. I'm investing better I think, holy crap things got crazy while I was gone, it's so easy to make money now!

Anxious Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Alesaan

Reality - I totally got on this site for the first time forever ago because while the social interaction was nice, it was all about the clothes. And nothing has changed xp

Oh man, like, the only thing is I'm so old compared to everyone else here, I think? I don't know what the age bracket for this place is anymore! So it's awkward for me to socialize without coming across as super creepy.

Anxious Exhibitionist

12,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Creation_Today
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Oh my goodness, thank you so much, I appreciate the welcome back! I was gone most of the day so it's a pleasant surprise to see so many people are being so nice to me! I hope I'm doing this right orz, I normally would quote everyone in one post but the notification system is confusing me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff