Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
the more I look at this, the more I wish I had two letters xD
oh well, I'll have a look at the items first, before I open my letter and pick one whee

Pollutiionn's Waifu

OG Cultist

They look like they might be cool but to be honest... They never feel like MCs anymore. I wish they'd release an MC that was a 1-3 pose "ITEM" like Kiki and horns and all that just stuff. Not a whole outfit just a one item that's what kinda got me excited about MCs now it's just boring and always a whole outfit that I'd NEVER use.

Friendly Dreamer

Female one makes me think of SAO or something..... Not sure about the male one... Kind of want it though because of the arm pose.

Enduring Spirit

I hope the MCs are as good as the teaser shows them to be.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I just hope they're in colors we can actually use...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Hungry MolaMola

Paw fantasy weapons would make me a happy person. emotion_c8 In terms of colour, I would like it in silvery metallic grays. There is already a lot of stuff for Paws in gold, black and white that I can think of to make a warrior paw. I have a hard time matching December's Ivory Crow's silver & creme with anything else by itself; there aren't many paw items in silver that doesn't contain another colour to clash with it.

Celestial Shapeshifter

I wanna see the one on the far left. Hopefully if I like it I'll snag it.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I know it's less than a month away but I'd like to see a Mortal Kombat inspired item.

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
That gun silhouette matches the profile of a Dragonov rifle. This can be a good thing or bad. On one hand, those rifles are neato and thus, that item will be neato as well. On the other, it's likely a pose that belongs to a feminine item, which means there's a risk of what I like to call "frilly factor". Frilly factor basically describes the relationship between how cool an item would be, but is hampered by goddamned frills and lace.

Time shall soon tell.

Shirtless Hunter

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I'm interested in the gun-toting avatar the most, but they all look great (that Paw's a little badass). Looking forward to the reveal!

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Like the looks of the teasers and crossing fingers that the color and shading of the MCs can be used with other items I have. I really hate when items only match the set they come with.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Alistair Krowe
That gun silhouette matches the profile of a Dragonov rifle. This can be a good thing or bad. On one hand, those rifles are neato and thus, that item will be neato as well. On the other, it's likely a pose that belongs to a feminine item, which means there's a risk of what I like to call "frilly factor". Frilly factor basically describes the relationship between how cool an item would be, but is hampered by goddamned frills and lace.

Time shall soon tell.
Watch it become pink or something ridiculous like that neutral

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Loner Yanagi
Female one makes me think of SAO or something..... Not sure about the male one... Kind of want it though because of the arm pose.

females with guns existed before SAO season 2 happened lol

anyway these seem interesting, hopefully some nice MCs by Bandis77 again like the cardcaptor ones we had a month or two ago.

Special Snowflake

I love fighter themed items!!! Yessssssssssssssssss! I'm so excited.... boo that the gun one is the femme item UoU but maybe it'll still be okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff