Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do with the ticket?

I'd destroy the site's most hideous/overused item! 0.48547717842324 48.5% [ 117 ]
I'd sell it for big bucks, and hope that it wouldn't be used to destroy my favorite item. 0.17842323651452 17.8% [ 43 ]
I'd let it rot in my inventory forever. No one should have that kind of power! 0.33609958506224 33.6% [ 81 ]
Total Votes:[ 241 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
So. All these tickets floating around Gaia--Rainbow, Golden, Obsidian, etc... they've certainly allowed Gaians to show off their creative side. But let's be honest... creation is boring. Destruction... that's where the real fun is.

Imagine Gaia released a new ticket that allowed you to completely obliterate one item, and ALL of its recolors, for all eternity. Meaning that not only would the original item and all its variants be completely removed, but no NEW recolors could ever be made, even with future tickets. And unlike the current tickets, you would remain completely anonymous--only the staff would know which item you chose to destroy.

What would you do with the ticket? Would you use it? Sell it? Sit on it forever, so that it could never be used against your favorite item?

As for me, I think I'd obliterate the DJ Studio Headphones. twisted Poof! Gone. No more big ugly headphones, and more importantly, no more endlessly redundant recolors of big ugly headphones. It would be a glorious thing. emotion_awesome

However, I'm sure there are other items worthy of destruction. Which would you choose?

Nanzzy-chan's Honey Bun

Spicy Librarian

43,175 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
The only thing I would think of would be how would those who already have one do?
Like how would they be compensated?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Fibonacci To Infinity
The only thing I would think of would be how would those who already have one do?
Like how would they be compensated?

They wouldn't be. That's why it's anonymous... so they could never find you.

This is a real dark side power, here. It's evil. The only question is whether or not you'd choose to embrace it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

all the glowing items.

all of them

put out the light, that's evil....right?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Hmmm... there's not that many items I would really get rid of which would make people sad I fear.

I wouldn't say the same about some descriptions or item's names. Can we just fix some typos? Some items have such weird names.... I would just rename them properly lol

Undead Enchantress

How about an ongoing effect? Any item with an ABP of 1B or more gets obliterated?

I will be merciful and allow 48 hours for people to change the ABP to spare their items.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Slick Southpaw
all the glowing items.

all of them

You have to pick ooooone.

Although, maybe they could release a "Premium Antimatter Ticket," that would allow you to eradicate an entire tag from the site. You could destroy the glowing tag! twisted

Werewolf

I'd trade that ticket for the Chill Ticket.

With the Chill Ticket, you can pick a user who previously redeemed 5+ tickets, and next time they try to redeem one, they get a pop-up window that says "YO, CHILL."

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

The Iron Magus
Slick Southpaw
all the glowing items.

all of them

You have to pick ooooone.

Although, maybe they could release a "Premium Antimatter Ticket," that would allow you to eradicate an entire tag from the site. You could destroy the glowing tag! twisted

yes I would like to embrace this destruction pls

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
lilloulou
Hmmm... there's not that many items I would really get rid of which would make people sad I fear.

I wouldn't say the same about some descriptions or item's names. Can we just fix some typos? Some items have such weird names.... I would just rename them properly lol

xd You don't need a ticket for that! If there's a typo in the tag or item name, bring it up at the next Ask the Staff. I've gotten multiple items fixed that way. 3nodding

Erynne
How about an ongoing effect? Any item with an ABP of 1B or more gets obliterated?

I will be merciful and allow 48 hours for people to change the ABP to spare their items.

Holy crap, you don't ******** around. sweatdrop

Unfortunately, I don't think that would really fix the economy. All you'd be doing was basically rending gold worthless. There'd be billions and trillions of it floating around, and nothing to spend it on. eek

The economy would be destroyed! The marketplace abandoned! People would have to resort to the barter system!

Man, and I thought MY idea was evil.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
sterek
I'd trade that ticket for the Chill Ticket.

With the Chill Ticket, you can pick a user who previously redeemed 5+ tickets, and next time they try to redeem one, they get a pop-up window that says "YO, CHILL."

I fully support this notion. lol

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I would destroy the angelic halo, and with it the whole mess of its supposed "value" and the market bubble around it neutral
Puff, all gone gone and then, hello chaos my old friend lol

User Image

Undead Enchantress

The Iron Magus

Man, and I thought MY idea was evil.

Yes, my child. You are but young, but you will learn and grow. twisted

The destruction of the economy heralds the Gaia Zombie Apocalypse.

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Angelic Backwings emotion_dowant

The big ones.
Over-hyped and over-recolored
Most of the recolors don't even look that good.

The only good ones are the black ones

Mythical Loiterer

I'd destroy the Rai item.
Although, the eyes are really nice. <///<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items