• Hero 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Have the fun. :D

Ice-Cold Fairy

18,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why am I not surprised that I was late to this... Oh well, good luck I guess.

May i get something? redface crying

Desirable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pastrychefzozo
yeah, i left for a couple of years and came back and it went from a good place to just chill to this whole Gcash thing being thrown in your face. like you cannot do anything or get anything without it. so stupid.

Yeaaah. I only decided to check again because I heard tektek was taken down. Go figure I was spending time on their 'competitor site'

aphr0diti's Wife

Invisible Fairy

thank you so much <3

Demonic Widow

Defiled Freedom
Pastrychefzozo
yeah, i left for a couple of years and came back and it went from a good place to just chill to this whole Gcash thing being thrown in your face. like you cannot do anything or get anything without it. so stupid.

Yeaaah. I only decided to check again because I heard tektek was taken down. Go figure I was spending time on their 'competitor site'
me too, and i actually like recolor.me

Desirable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Eilley
Eilley
Ciao dude.

Been thinking about doing the same tbh

It just stopped being fun for me after the gcash flood. If it's fun for you still, stay by all means, but I guess this place just reminds me of my job anymore, with bad managers that make terrible business decisions which normally consist of rearranging everything to abusing the employees freedoms. I just.. really have a bad taste in my mouth being here.

Desirable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pastrychefzozo
Defiled Freedom
Pastrychefzozo

If recolor.me comes up with a similar towns like feature or zOMG feature that Gaia has/had, I'm sure it'd boom with users and gaia wouldn't matter to anyone anymore, especially since recolor.me's most expensive item can be bought in a months time worth of playing.

Desirable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Firefox1e
XD Way past the 10th poster.
Everyone is leaving ; o;

A lot of users don't want to have to pay to have fun on here, and thus resulting in a lot of people quitting. And even people who want to stay lose interest because all of their friends disappear, for example there isn't a single active person on my friends list, so there's no longer any drive to be here. :/

Witty Elocutionist

13,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
well s**t.

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Demonic Widow

Defiled Freedom
Pastrychefzozo
Defiled Freedom
Pastrychefzozo

If recolor.me comes up with a similar towns like feature or zOMG feature that Gaia has/had, I'm sure it'd boom with users and gaia wouldn't matter to anyone anymore, especially since recolor.me's most expensive item can be bought in a months time worth of playing.
exactly... i am new to the site... just started yesterday... but i using the same exact username, if you can add me... haha my first friend ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff