Welcome to Gaia! ::

I seriously believe the 4th amendment should be changed so that only unreasonable seizure is illegal, not search without reasonable suspicion, & if anyone tries to abuse it we should fight back with our 2nd amendment rights. I firmly appreciate the fact that the NSA can hear our phone calls if and when the calls have words such as "bomb" in them.
That statement is retarded. You are sacrificing freedoms, and that is a huge ******** up that should never be attempted.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              tl;dr

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I put the "drag" in dragon.

lol
Fun fact: The Second Amendment cannot stop bullets or bring the dead back to life.
What you're suggesting will only benefit those who are not unfairly targeted by the police: i.e. white people.

User Image
Sin comentario
That statement is retarded. You are sacrificing freedoms, and that is a huge ******** up that should never be attempted.
As long as I can fight back with my 2nd amendment rights, what's the problem?
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
Do you not understand how seriously damaging sacrificing freedoms is? You are eroding what freedoms you have now and that is a very moronic thing to do. One day it will be that, the other it will be something else. Also, you are not thinking straight if you think you can 'fight back' against the US government. Yes, the 2nd Amendment was created to protect the rights you wish to erode, but once you erode one of the most important rights that we have (the 4th) you will essentially give the government the ability to eavesdrop on any military strategy that you may have when you wish to 'fight back'. Also I wish you the best of luck fighting the US army, as they have automatic weapons and a lot of training/strategy.

Eroding freedoms should NEVER be done! Not once! Once you lose them you aren't getting them back without having to shed blood for them. If you want to erode them for you to die for them later, you should just accept the fact that you will die soon. This is clearly 100% stupid but it is something you've said you support.
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
Do you not understand how seriously damaging sacrificing freedoms is? You are eroding what freedoms you have now and that is a very moronic thing to do. One day it will be that, the other it will be something else. Also, you are not thinking straight if you think you can 'fight back' against the US government. Yes, the 2nd Amendment was created to protect the rights you wish to erode, but once you erode one of the most important rights that we have (the 4th) you will essentially give the government the ability to eavesdrop on any military strategy that you may have when you wish to 'fight back'. Also I wish you the best of luck fighting the US army, as they have automatic weapons and a lot of training/strategy.

Eroding freedoms should NEVER be done! Not once! Once you lose them you aren't getting them back without having to shed blood for them. If you want to erode them for you to die for them later, you should just accept the fact that you will die soon. This is clearly 100% stupid but it is something you've said you support.

Strategy isn't everything. More often than not, all you need is to fight without planning it through. & people can train on their own.
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario

Strategy isn't everything. More often than not, all you need is to fight without planning it through. & people can train on their own.
I appreciate you ignoring the importance of my message and focusing on one small point. Not even you believe yourself, admit it!

Let's dismantle the Pentagon because it's clearly not needed.
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario

I appreciate you ignoring the importance of my message and focusing on one small point. Not even you believe yourself, admit it!

Regular people have automatic weapons too.
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario

Yes, well. May you get the biggest Darwin award ever given.
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario
-Soul in this universe-
Sin comentario

Yes, well. May you get the biggest Darwin award ever given.

Why? Regular americans DO have machine guns too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff