Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys I need to warm up and am looking to do some quick sketches to do so. So if you want one and to hang out for bit stop in and off your pretty face. smile

Lonely Bloodsucker

User Image

ωσυ уσυ ¢αяє ƒσя....

Would you consider drawing my avi~?
Close up Image:
User Image

...α ѕιρ σƒ вяαηу?

Totally! I'll get started right now. heart

vwu's Wife

Space Duck

22,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Survivor 150
consider me biggrin
i've been trying to get some freebies
User Image
User Image
                                                          if you'd consider my oc i'd be really happy c:

he is 22, slim, a former model. he has a scar going down
                                                          the left side of his face
                                                          and was born with an ear defect
                                                          which makes them point
                                                          (like elven ears) and has freckles!

he is around 5'10" has semi-long messy black hair, green
                                                          eyes (natural green, nothing showy needed) and dresses
                                                          rather feminine.

he can be seen sporting a sad and or stern look. he's been
                                                          through a lot and has kind of lost all hope in things because
                                                          of it. a total tsundere character.

(crop-tops, overalls, leggings, and short-shorts allowed) [that
                                                          said, you can dress him as you'd like, if the tektek isn't your taste]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
I have a couple avis you could warm up with. Mould you like to take a look?

User Image
User Image
User Image

PrinnyDance's Spouse

Anxious Browser

13,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Would you possibly consider drawing my OC Jaida please?

Hey guys I'll try to get to you all! I wanted to stream the progress but for some reason OBS took a dump on me and won't connect to Picarto right now. I was trying to solve the issue but updating it to the server the provided isn't fixing the problem so I'll post these when I'm done and sorry, trying to fix it caused a little bit of a delay. :p

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
*offers gorgeous mug* heart

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Maybe my current?
Or if not maybe one of my previous avis?
Thanks <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dainty Lunatic

Oooh! A stream! <3 I'll try and stop by for a little-- class will start in a few minutes though. > <~ I can't stay long, unfortunately...

o w o Aaah~ And dkjsadha might you consider drawing one of my OCs, by any chance...? ; w ;

Here they are!
The refs are under spoilers.. > <

Estelle

JUST A NOTE:
Her hair is shorter than what the first image shows
. o w o;

The third ref and fourth ref (chibi) are the most accurate with her hair style. The colours on the first and second refs are most accurate... ; w ; ;;;

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lane
User Image
User Image
User Image

or maybe Keir? ; w ;

Keir's bangs and fringes are cream coloured, while the rest of his hair is black.
His eyes are green, and his skin's a bit pale. . ^ .~ And if you are interested in doodling him, please feel free to decide if you feel like drawing him with the ears and tail, or if you'd rather not~! Anything goes. (t-though I'll admit I am sorely in need of references without the cat features OTL) ; w ; He has a few alternate outfits, and there's one he has yet to be seen in, but I only have a real life ref for it... o A o;; Which I can go fetch, if you'd like to see...

... A-Also, my friends pointed out that the thing by his pants looks uh
awkward
that's the artist's signature though i promise cries

User Image

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Would you like to draw this avi? emotion_kirakira
User Image

or this one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (simpler version if you like) User Image

Mewling Lop

Pls consider my avi c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas