Welcome to Gaia! ::

sketchy af

OG Hellraiser

Miki Asahina-Chan
Lord Fondles
Automatonic Ace
Lord Fondles
Automatonic Ace

call dat b***h out, put him in his place and then dump his a** and make him beg for mercy to take u back
then refuse him and make him cry til his hearts so broken he feels like he can't live anymore
but still dont take him back crush that two-timer
lol if she dumps him he wont give two shits. lets be honest if he is tryin to be slick and and get this other girl if not already gotten it. then he wont care

tru this. maybe she should flirt with a friend while he's there in front of him. idk if he'd care then but it seems like equal treatment then.
Probably would also not work. If he is doing s**t like calling this other girl beautiful and tickling her and s**t. He gives no ********. As far as he is concerned she is just a free ******** until he can fully get his hands on this other girl.
well that girl has a boyfriend and we haven't done that yet so yeah
There is the problem right there. he isnt getting laid so he is going after other options and. sweetie there is a saying. Just because there is a goalie doesnt mean you cant score. Her having a bf doesnt matter one bit.

OG Hellraiser

Automatonic Ace
Lord Fondles
Automatonic Ace
Lord Fondles
Automatonic Ace

ahh, what a loser emotion_donotwant
That is a true statement. Being a guy is a curse sometimes. -.- thought I cant imagine its any better on your side lol

no matter what gender you are you shouldn't do that kind of thing tho. if you're not happy in a relationship, get out of it instead of making the other person miserable and anxious like damn son.
Oh I agree but its s**t like this that generalizes a population and that irks me to no end. So I hope no one comes out of this going omg all guys are evil or vise versa

people already think that guys are scum of the earth. just like there are guys that say "all girls are sluts", yet will say "where mah bitches at?". there are people that will automatically think things like that, but its the job of others to teach them that its wrong to say/think things like that. ofc some idiots don't know better and can't be taught rolleyes
This is why I will stay on my mountain play gaia and go to work. much simple
If he doesn't do that with you. I think that's a tell tell sign. I'm not about to say break up with him but start being a FBI agent. Cause they seem kinda weird but maybe they are just friends. Don't always assume the worse.
You should definitely talk to him about this and how it concerned you
He should have known better!
He needs to set some boundaries when clearly he's in a relationship with YOU

Why dafaq is he being playful and complimenting another girl and not you?
He's not being a good bf at all

Hopefully things work out between you two, but if he's not taking your relationship seriously.
Dump his a**

Noob

7,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
He wants to tap that strange.

Kree's Problem

Familiar Punk

I'd be mad, but I was raised with only showing that type of affection to your significant other. You need to communicate with him, not with the internet and tell him your feelings in a level headed fashion, ask him why he doesn't say those things to you, or tickle/ physical touches like he did with the friend. He might not even realize he does it to the friend and not you.
Was this friend gone for a long time, are they going through some troubles? Most people show that type of affection when the recipient is going through hard times, or haven't seen them in a long time if they aren't in a relationship.

Anxious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Miki Asahina-Chan
Trainer Meg
User Image

You're quite vague about who you think he said this to, which makes this whole issue very confusing to understand.

Being able to communicate properly is very important in everything you do.

Oh he said this to his friend that is a girl.

User Image

That is quite inappropriate for him to say in front of you or not.
Rather than just being jealous you need to talk to him about this.
No one deserves to be treated like that, from what you described he is scum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff