Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've read up the middle of Page 5 of this, any quick summary of what's going on page 9, though?

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Basically a a temporary group break up except for some people. A fight with a Shade. And a group regroup. Then finally an introduction of a new character.
Alex flew on his red dragon to the entrance to the castle, hoping to find a path to The Varden by y first being a spy. "Halt! Who goes there!" a set of shocked guards exclaimed as he landed in front of them. "Alex, and this is my dragon...".

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
-Soul in this universe-
Alex flew on his red dragon to the entrance to the castle, hoping to find a path to The Varden by y first being a spy. "Halt! Who goes there!" a set of shocked guards exclaimed as he landed in front of them. "Alex, and this is my dragon...".

((Have you sent your chracter skeleton to Morfindir? If not then you need to do that.))
JediKnight_JainaSolo
-Soul in this universe-

((Have you sent your chracter skeleton to Morfindir? If not then you need to do that.))

OOC: I did, I just don't remember the dragon's name...

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
-Soul in this universe-
JediKnight_JainaSolo
-Soul in this universe-

OOC: I did, I just don't remember the dragon's name...

(( Have you posted the character and dragon skeleton in the chracter profiles thread?))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( Posting for the sake of a storyline. Also is time skip ok for the camp?))

Half Elves Sister

After a while of silence except for the slow gentle breathing from Murtagh Danica stood up and went to Snowwing's saddle bags. She pulled out her blue parka and tossed it to Alana it landed in her lap. Before Alana could ask why Danica said as she was pulling out the bed roll. " I'm use to the cold of a Frost Dragon. Your not, so until your dragon is big enough for you to sleep by it. You get to borrow my parka until then." Danica explained as she pulled out her bed roll. She unrolled it and then started separating the three blankets so they were individual blankets. In the bundle there was a thin down mattress.

(( Fyi. Alana is on the side that is closest to the group. Danica is on the other side looking out.))

Alana said thank you. " Sissy would you please tell me a story? Since we are getting ready for bed and all. It has also been such a long time since you last told me a story." Danica smiled at that and looking over Snowwing's back at her she said " What one?" Not even taking a moment to think Alana asked " The one where the Dragon Rider saved the Elf princess." Even though Danica wasn't present when that story had taken place she had heard enough from the rider in question to compile a story.

When Danica had finished the story she had matress with a blanket over on Alana's side and on Danica's side she laied down on a blanket and wrapped up in the other. Alana had went on to sleep. Danica looked up at the sky as Snowwing stretched both his wings over them like a snow white tent. That was a nice thing you did young one. I take back calling you a moron. Next time talk to me before you charge into a situation head first.
Danica agreed and then closed her eyes and went to sleep. It had been a long day and the fight with the shade had taken its toll on her.

Kevin

Kevin was able to drift back to sleep but his dreams showed the two things he wanted more than anything in this whole world. 1. his freedom and 2. the woman he loves.

In his dream Kevin dreamed that him and Danica were in a field of flowers dancing to a song that only they could hear. (( Picture a fast paced slow dance with lots of spinning out and spinning in)). Danica was wearing a flowey dress and her hair was down except for a few flowers that had been woven into it. Kevin didn't really care about what he was wearing. All he knew was that Danica was beautiful. " Danica. " He whispered as she spun in to him and he caught her before she could knock the air out of his chest. Her hair had a smell to it he could not place but it smelled divine. " I know you agreed to it earlier but it has been two years..." Their faces were mere inches away. " Will you marry me?" he asked. Danica opened her mouth to speak and then she turned to a golden dust that flew away on the wind.

For he had awoken to the sound of the rusty hinges of his cell door being opened.
"oh, er, hold on, let me send someone to talk to the queen." the guard nervously replied. He signaled for the gates to be opened, then sent another guard into the keep.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

As Kanna blinked to another prisoner, she went to the cell and looked into it. What did she feel from Kevin? Was he another rider? In any case she went in and grabbed the guy, "Come on I guess it's the queen with you." She said in a cool tone as Kanna walked out.

(I'll be honest. No clue what else to say here.)

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Kevin

" The Queen?" Kevin asked as he was led out of his cell. " Since I'm going to see royalty don' I at least get a bath and a shave?" he asked.
OOC: I will have to use an ipad to type on a camping trip un the 25th & that may be difficult.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Kanna turned to the guy as she was about to speak. Honestly, why would he want a bath! As she turned to him, Kanna got a good smell of the poor guy. As Kanna turned her nose up and away, she gave a nod to him. "Please do! It's a crime for a human to smell that bad. Come with me and we will get you cleaned up." With that, Kanna walked down the hall way mindful of the man who was smelling. Why would you keep a prisoner like that? It confused Kanna to no end. If she had her way, the prisoners wouldn't be treated half as bad..

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Once Kevin bathed he shaved, got a hair cut, and then put on a clean set of clothes. He looked at his reflection. His dark hair was shaggy enough thatDanica could run her fingers though it short enough it wouldn't be in his way in battle. As him and the shade they passed some Dagon eggs on a pedalsul. The red one started making a cracking sound that caused them to stop.
Alex was lead into the keep and down a long stone hallway lit by several torches on pillars and covered with draperies. They brought him to a massive, ornate wooden door at the end of the hall and knocked.

Wealthy Hoarder

]User Image

The poor guy cleaned up nice as Kanna watched him appear back out. It wasn't long before the two of them began walking down the hall as they went to the queen. As they did, Kanna and him passed the eggs. As they passed, Kanna blinked to a red egg that began to make sounds. She raised an eye brow to this one.

(Hope is ready for a time skip.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces