In a relationship with Drucilla BondHeart

Fortunate Treasure-Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
User Image

ᎳᎬᏞᏟᎾmᎬ ᎠᏒᎪᎶᎾᏁ ᏒᎥᎠᎬᏒs!
The battle for the Varden has ended, but it is well known that the war has just begun. Dragons are coming back, but it is up to the dragon riders to choose what side they are on...who will you align yourself with? Every dragon rider has to proceed with caution...and trust no one. Anyone could be a spy, waiting to stab you in the back. Be wary!

OOC

Profiles

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
ᏒᏬᏝᏋᏕ

Send profiles to me via PM, titled "Return of the Dragon Riders"
I am not God! Yes, while I expect you to follow the rules, I won't be the kind of person who will kick you out without so much as a warning. I understand that sometimes a person will forget the rules..I tend to do it myself. I'm the kind of person who will nudge a person in the right direction. I will give one or two warnings, depending on how bad the other person did at following rules.
Lit Expectations: I'm not strict...and i am not that kind of person who may deter someone from an RP because they have a sit Literacy level. I allow all kinds! One-lines are okay, as long as there's enough information in it to keep the role-play going.
Rivalries Rivalry is encouraged! This is a role-play where people can be on opposing sides. If you want to be rivals with another player, be sure to message them and make sure they give their consent. Forced Rivalries can ruin the role-play for others!
Romances Like above, Romance is encouraged..but if you want your character romantically involved with another, be sure that it's okay with the player. Keep it PG-13!
Language I don't mind a few swears here and there, but don't drop an f-bomb or something like that every other word.
Character Limits You can have more than one character, as long as you can control them
Dragons If you want to role-play another character's dragon, be sure to talk it over with the other player. I will have dragon profile skeletons. Send the other player the dragon Skeleton, titled "Dragon Skeleton for "insert character's name here" If they give the okay, send it to me. I will be sure to ask the other player for confirmation.
Important: If you aren't the kind of person who can tolerate a possible one-liner, than this isn't for you. I want people to enjoy the role-play. ALSO! If you're dyslexic or something, be sure to make it known in the OOC channel.
Follow Gaia T.O.S.
Have fun!

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
ᎠᏒᎪᎶᎾᏁ ᏒᎥᎠᎬᏒ ᏢᏒᎾfᎥᏞᎬ sᏦᎬᏞᎬᏆᎾᏁ

Picture: (may be RL, may be anime)

Username:

Character Name:

Appearance:

Race:

Personality:

Aligned with: (Varden or the Empire)

Abilities:

Dragon's name: (If your character is a Dragon Rider. If not, then don't worry about it)

Family:

Home: (Where you're from. If you're confused, look at the map c: )

History:

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
ᎠᏒᎪᎶᎾᏁ ᏢᏒᎾfᎥᏞᎬ sᏦᎬᏞᎬᏆᎾᏁ

Username:

Name:

Height: (in feet please)

Weight: (in pounds please)

Wingspan: (in feet please)

Type of Dragon: [Refer to post below]

Color of Scales:

Attacks:

Breath attacks: [Refer to the post below]

Dragon Rider:

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
ᏆᎽᏢᎬs Ꮎf ᎠᏒᎪᎶᎾᏁs

Darkness Dragons (Black Dragons)
Black dragons are vile, evil tempered, and obsessed with death. They live in fetid, swampy habitats. They find comfort in the sickening-sweet aroma of drowned, rotting carcasses. The black dragon's domain is the swamp and the jungle. They are abusive, quick to anger, and malevolent. Their hearts are as black as their slimy scales.

A black dragon can be identified by his grim, skeletal appearance. His eyes lie in deep sockets. His two great horns curve forward and down. The flesh of his face appears to have partially deteriorated, as if burnt by acid. Acidic slime drools from his menacing grin. He smells of rotting vegetation, foul water, and poisonous acid.

Living in sticky, wet habitats, black dragons dine mostly on fish, eels, and other water creatures. They will eat meat, but prefer to allow their victims float in ponds for days, or even weeks, before being eaten.

If you ever encounter a black dragon, be careful—he prefers surprise attacks instead of fair fighting. He is most active in the darkest hour of night, wherein the darkness he feels confident and powerful. He breathes a poisonous, sizzling acid.

Fire Dragon (Red Dragons)
Red dragons are greedy and covetous, and obsessed with increasing their treasure hoards. They live in warm habitats, such as volcanoes or tropical islands. The red dragon's domain is is the mountain and the island. They are vain, cunning, and terrible.

A red dragon can be identified by is long wings and two long horns. He has a long, red, forked tongue. Tiny flames often dance in his nostrils when he is angry. His eyes gleam with unrestrained greed when he has seen treasure. He smells of smoke and sulfur.

Red dragons are fiercely territorial. They prefer to eat meat, especially people. Red dragons have been known to force villages to sacrifice maidens to them. (This is a matter of taste. As you would have it, apparently maidens "just taste better." wink The best part of a meal for a red dragon is drinking the blood.

Red dragons breathe a deadly fire

Lightning Dragon (Blue Dragons)
Blue dragons are pensive, lawful, and vain. They live in hot, dry areas, such as sandy deserts or arid steppes.

A blue dragon can be identified by his frilled ears and a single horn upon his head. His eyes are smooth, glossy, and without pupils-when looking at them, you may feel as though you are looking into eternity. The dry scent of ozone and sand follows a blue dragon wherever he goes.

He loves to soar in the hot desert air. He is a dedicated carnivour who will eat snakes, lizards, and occasionally even desert plants, but truly prefers herd animals such as camels. Blue dragons are a real threat to caravans crossing the desert. He prefers to attack people in ambush. Surprise and distance is his greatest ally. They enjoy sitting and reflecting. He is blue-blooded (that is to say, cold, effete, or noble.) He is lawful and has some sense of morals.

He is good at tracking.

The blue dragon is large and vibrant.

Blue dragons breathe lightning, that is, a lightning bolt.

Earth Dragon (Green Dragons)
The green dragon is a belligerent creature and master of intrigue, politics, and backbiting. He is cruel. He prefers forests—the older and bigger the trees, the better. Instead of being overtly aggressive, he prefers to concoct elaborat schemes to gain power or wealth with as little effort as possible. He may make his lair behind a waterfall or near a lake, pond, or stream that provides a submerged entrance. The closer one gets to his lair, the darker the woods become. Evil hangs in the air, mingling with the forest scents to produce foul odors.

The green dragon's head is covered in hornlets. He has a long neck and legs, and resembles a brontosaurus.

The green dragon reaks of chlorine.

The green dragon is a liar and master of verbal evasion. Just talking to a green dragon can lead to ruin. When attacking, he will usually stalk his prey first, sometimes for days. The green dragon has a palette for elf flesh. He loves to play with his prey. He will subside on practically anything, including shrubs and small trees. He uses camoflauge to his advantage. He is obsessed with life and growth, and wants to live eternally. He is envious.

He is good at tracking.

The green dragon likes to instill terror in lesser opponents before torturing them to death.

Green dragons breathe poisonous gas, that is, a toxic chlorine gas.

Snow, Frost Dragon (White Dragons)
White dragons are small and intelligent. They live in frigid, icy climates — usually arctic areas, but sometimes very high mountains. They travel alone, and have very good memories. They prefer the solitude of snowy plains and caves, far away from the warming rays of the sun.

A white dragon can be identified by his sharp, intelligent-looking eyes and intense expression. His scales resemble fur, or even feathers, in places. His wide feet and sharp claws help him to walk atop snowbanks. An aura of coldness seems to eminate from the white dragon.

Living in frosty climes, white dragons prefer their food to be suitably chilled. If their victims have not frozen to death already, white dragons will often pack them away in the snow until they are properly frozen.

If you ever encounter a white dragon, be on your guard— he is swift and alert. Your best bet is to scare or intimidate him, as white dragons are sometimes known to be cowardly. He breathes a chilling frost.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
RєƖαтισηѕнιρѕ

KEY:
=Enemies
Acquaintances
=Friends
=One-way Crush
=Mutual Crush
=Dating

Murtagh & Danica/snowwing=
Murtagh & Hope=
Hope & Danica/Snowwing=
Murtagh & Katey=
Katey & Morfindir=
Katey& Hope=
Katey & Danica/Snowwing=

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

ι'м goιng тo мaĸe yoυ вend and вreaĸ
looĸιng ғorward тo тнe ғυтυre wнen мy eyeѕιgнт ιѕ goιng вad

- - Where: - -- - With: - -

-------------------------⋆★⋆-------------------------

War. War only caused misery and ruined lives of the innocent, yet it was a necessary evil. Murtagh knew well that to get peace, there must be sacrifices. It didn't mean he liked the idea any more than he did. War caused him to grow up the way he did- in constant fear and suspicion. War had torn his life apart, because his mother was afraid of his father, but yet she didn't take him away so he could live in a loving environment. No, his mother was so afraid of his father due to the war that occurred before he was born that she ran off and abandoned him, leaving him with his father.

Murtagh sighed as he sat around a campfire, pulling his cloak tighter to himself. His dragon had long since gone to do some hunting, and had yet to return. Murtagh brooded about his past, but didn't allow himself to drop his guard for a second. Being so close to Uru-baen, he had to be aware. There was no telling what was in the surrounding area, and he could be attacked at any moment.

User Image
thє wσrld ís ín чσur hαnd..вut í wíll fíght untíl thє єnd

hunt gσєs σn...dєєp ín thє níght. dσwn σn чσur knєєs чσu cαnt hídє

ғroм тнe eтernal lιgнт..υnтιl мy laѕт вreaтн ι wιll ғιgнт

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
You said go left at the stump and you'll find the camp sight. Well I don't see anything. Danica the half-elf thought talking to Snowwing her Dragon who was flying above in the moonless night sky. If you turned left at the stump you should walk right up on it. was Snowwing's response through the mental link.

" Well I don't see anything, and elves have extremely good night vision." Danica said aloud, probably loud enough for half the country side to hear since sound carries easily. " Hang on." She muttered. I see something now. That was when she more or less stepped the wrong way over a over turned log and toppled into the campsight. That went well. Danica thought getting to her feet.

(( I usually have bad luck making posts pretty since i sometimes use the app. So usually I add splashes of color to the dialogue and thought. Is this ok with you? ))

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

- - Where: - -- - With: Danica - -

Murtagh's ears perked up at the sound of a voice, though he wrote it off. Then the sound of someone falling hit his ears. He leapt up and looked around, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword. His dark eyes scanned the area, and a frown appeared on his face "Thorn, where are you?" He muttered before holding out his hand, the dragon rider mark glowing "Stenr Reisa.." he muttered, causing a stone to rise to float above his hand. He pointed at a spot on the tree next to where he heard the person falling, and the stone smacked into a tree. He waited for a moment before tilting his head and walking over to the location, moving with caution. When he noticed the female, he relaxed slightly before looking at her "What is a girl like you doing out at a time like this?"

User Image

JediKnight_JainaSolo

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" I could ask the same about you." Danica said ready to use magic if need be. So he is a dragon rider too? Interesting. I had a feeling I weren't the only one other than the king or Shadslayer. Danica thought. Snowwing where are you?

In a spot of trouble myself. I just met another dragon. Its a red one. That means that his rider is near. Be careful! came Snowwing's reply, to tell the truth that set Danica on edge slightly.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

- - Where: - -- - With: Danica, Thorn - -

He smirks "My business is my own..but if you must know, I'm just traveling around at the moment." He looks up to watch a red dragon land and walk right over to him. He smiles, stroking the dragon's snout "Welcome back, Thorn." He said, chuckling when the dragon seemed to snort. The dragon eyed the female warily and he lowered his head to look at her, his deep voice rumbling in her head "And who are you? It seems that dragon I ran into is yours.."

User Image

JediKnight_JainaSolo

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" My name is Danica, I am Snowwing's rider." Danica said a twinge of pride in her voice. She glanced up at the sky and saw something land with a loud thump! Then came walking cautiously over was her white as snow dragon. His scales shined in the firelight. Don't trust them. Snowwing sniffed the air and then sunk back to the position he was in.They still reek of the smell of being around evil. So either they are good and were fighting evil or they were in league with evil. Either way don't be so quick to trust them. Perhaps you can enter his mind.

" Wouldn't try that, he looks too strong." Danica said, She had a tendency to let hers and Snowwing's conversations move from her just thinking to actually speaking what she was thinking.

5,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

- - Where: - -- - With: Danica, Thorn, Snowwing - -

Thorn snorted and sat down "You wouldn't be able to enter his mind anyway. You know of the twins from the Varden? They say they're the best people to enter people's minds...and they couldn't even enter his mind. I think the only one who would be able to is Galbatorix himself." He then glanced up at the other dragon. Murtagh frowned "I am..Murtagh.." He said, seeming to hesitate before he sighed "Son of Morzan. I officially serve none, but I do things for the Varden."

User Image

JediKnight_JainaSolo

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Ha! Knew it! Morzan was a dragon killer! Snowwing said as he narrowed his eyes at Thorn. " Oh calm down will you? He said that he does things for the Varden so it dosn't mean his completely bad." Danica said.

"Nice to meet you Murtagh, this lizard that feels the need to give his opinion is Snowwing." Danica said gesturing at Snowwing who breathed a puff of smoke as a response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff