Kiyoteru 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Flower 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on May 2, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 >

Rykushiba

Don't even get me started on Dungeons and Dragons xD

That shutterstuck tho. I could totally picture Kaito sitting like that too. Let's make sure this relationship (if that's where this is going) doesn't move too fast okay? x3

If they do eventually become a lovely couple, it has to get there slowly. Kiyo isn't a homophobe by any means, but he has never explored his sexuality and will probably be very confused when things get snuggly and close between them. Once we get past conflicted-feelings Kiyo, he will definitely turn into a flaming gay butterfly open up and be much warmer to Kaito. I could see one resting his chin on the shoulder of the other while he's reading a book and reading it with him~ such a sweet form of affection.

I really hope a love-triangle-pentagon-octogon-whatever surfaces somewhere sometime in this rp xD

Sinshipper Genesis's Other Half

Chiffon Cuttlefish
Don't even get me started on Dungeons and Dragons xD

That shutterstuck tho. I could totally picture Kaito sitting like that too. Let's make sure this relationship (if that's where this is going) doesn't move too fast okay? x3

If they do eventually become a lovely couple, it has to get there slowly. Kiyo isn't a homophobe by any means, but he has never explored his sexuality and will probably be very confused when things get snuggly and close between them. Once we get past conflicted-feelings Kiyo, he will definitely turn into a flaming gay butterfly open up and be much warmer to Kaito. I could see one resting his chin on the shoulder of the other while he's reading a book and reading it with him~ such a sweet form of affection.

I really hope a love-triangle-pentagon-octogon-whatever surfaces somewhere sometime in this rp xD

Yes, the image perfectly captures Kaito's posture 'n errything. The face is perfect too--just imagine Kaito giving Kiyo that look XD
Lol of course of course; pacing is important ; >

Kaito's just plain oblivious to his sexuality--love in general. So it'll be an experience for him too XD
Right now, he just see's Kiyo as someone he can hangout with because they work for the same company o: and since I wasn't sure if Kiyo would know him at a good friend level I just treated it like a co-worker thing.
Pffff the words in strikes gave me a good laugh XD But yeah, I can see adorable stuff between them once it actually gets there~

I'm sure there will, maybe =v= We'll just have to see what happens
        my avi is lewd
        i have the mentality of a 12 year old
        and i'm ready to write a post
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been neglecting this roleplay. I'm busy and lazy, with a hint of writer's block. Expect a post by the end of Sunday, at the very latest!
          Due to the lack of posts, I'm going to have to start dropping people who aren't bothering to be
          active. Reply to this message and tell me whether or not you want to stay in the role play. If you
          don't reply in five days, you will be dropped from the role play.

YafullaWalrus
          yuuma & iroha
          Tiffner
          rin & yohio
          CHEEKY_CHILL
          miku
          HARIKARIKANDI
          ia & flower
          SAGACIOUS FOOL
          meiko & lily
          BANI FRU
          gumi
          RYKUSHIBA
          kaito
          IMMRIS
          len & yukari
          CHIFFON CUTTLEFISH
          kiyoteru

effaced's Wife

Blessed Wife

6,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
Gakurai

YESS crack dat whip
i shall post
asap heeeh 8>
by gosh there will be a post in this thread by nights end 8'|
Gakurai

I'm stayin'!

Sinshipper Genesis's Other Half

Gakurai

I'm still in o.o just waiting for a response is all

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

Gakurai

I'm still in. Waiting on a reply, and waiting to finalize some stuff with Yukari.
Not sure if I'll get her in though.

Salty Shade

Gakurai

Yeah, I'm still here~! ouo /
Been trying to get over a stupid sickness I caught, but I'mma
probs get a post in tonight before I sleep!

Tal of Kinglore's Partner

Gakurai

//drags self in
                I'm here, I swear, I'm alive somehow

Invisible Conversationalist

16,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Yooooo~
I'm Cole, and I'll be playing SF-A2 Miki!
aka Miki Fukui, rage quitting, gamer girl.
I know I've probably missed alotta plotting popping in now but I'm happy to pop in here and there with plots and whatnot
And even though Miki's profile hasn't been posted up yet (I don't think) here it is here in my test thread.
still here!
summer classes and deadlines just happened sooner than i was planning
i won't have much time until after next weekend but i gotta wait on some posts anyways

ohCole

welcome!
i play lily and meiko so if you wanna do any plotting im up for it

Invisible Conversationalist

16,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
sagacious fool

Boop, yayy!

I really like your characters. I think Miki could get along with Lily to some extent. They're both rather blunt and fiery in personality. However I could also see them clashing, Miki saying something snarky and Lily not backing down from it. They probably wouldn't have much to collaborate on professionally though, since they have different focuses in entertainment.

For Meiko, my first thought was "WOWS HEIGHT DIFFERENCE" but then I realized Miki is the shortest, so height is gonna be an amusing difference between her and nearly everyone else taller than her. It'll probably be something that ticks her off when pointed out how short she is. I love Meiko's princely persona that covers her more girly side. I think Miki would've watched some of the dramas Meiko's stared in as a guilty pleasure before she was signed to Vocaloid. I'm not sure how they would mesh once they interacted though. Soo that all depends. ^^

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

ohCole

Welcome to the crew! The name is Immris, but feel free to call me Immy or Kris.

I play Len and Yukari.
Though out of the two, I think Miki would probably have interacted, or would have a better time
being around Yukari. Yukari does a lot of gaming herself, and even runs a popular gaming channel
online.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces