Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm stuck here in the Salikawoods. When I talk to the Moogle Boss he tells me how the king saved them and how he is working on the gate. I can't seem to figure out what I missed in order to proceed to the next step of finding the moogle workers. When I google I seem to find forums with the same question but with no answers.

It's been a couple months since I played and I am positive I didn't teleport out of Mt. O (to lazy to spell it out)

Do any of you know what I am missing?
You trying to get to Phon Coast (to archades?). If he told you to go find the rest of the workers, then they should just be scattered about the woods in little huts.
Otherwise, maybe look up a walkthrough on YT and see exactly what they did? (I don't know what teleporting out of Mt.Bur-Omisace has to do with it)
MooMooJuice

You trying to get to Phon Coast (to archades?). If he told you to go find the rest of the workers, then they should just be scattered about the woods in little huts.
Otherwise, maybe look up a walkthrough on YT and see exactly what they did? (I don't know what teleporting out of Mt.Bur-Omisace has to do with it)
I read something about it being a glitch and if you teleported off Mt. Bur-Omisace you had to go back and fight the judge again. I'm on my way back there right now to see if it's true and it sucks. I don't have any teleporting stones so I have to walk all the way back.
Rosa De Amor
MooMooJuice

I read something about it being a glitch and if you teleported off Mt. Bur-Omisace you had to go back and fight the judge again. I'm on my way back there right now to see if it's true and it sucks. I don't have any teleporting stones so I have to walk all the way back.

I see, that's the first time I've heard about it. Maybe chocobos could help make the journey a little faster?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff