Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Items

Okay I've mentioned this before but it's still an issue, at least for me. The Glacia items still make your mouth disappear when you equip the arms. Is this ever going to be fixed?

Aged Genius

TazzyC123
Items

Can we please see a Highland Cow pet in the future?

User Image

Those are some great looking beasts! Are you in Scotland?

p.s. The captcha I have to type in, is, ironically, corned beef surprised

Bunny

Items

Please consider including more yellow roses (original and recolors) in your endless amount of rose items! We are severely lacking in updated rose items of this beautiful color.

Thank you for your consideration!

Rose Items worth Recoloring to Yellow

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

+ many more

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features

I am all about the arenas and getting them fixed/better/used more.
As a part of this, I am wondering if we can have links to our entries in the Arena (or to the arena profile page) in the drop down under our avatars?

Beloved Stargazer

Items

We keep getting a lot of lovely nintendo inspired items ! May I subjest breaching out in a new franchise ? I think Robin from Fire Emblem would make a pretty nice item set ! Plus, unisex by default ! What's not to like ?

Sparkly Strawberry

Items

Although all the Troll Ears items are a bit old, is there any way we can get some updated colors and have them in the cash shop? Went looking for white ears and the troll ears' styles were perfect but didn't come in the colors I needed.

Profitable Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
So when do we get a event that's not re-skinned from a old one and that's not a forum battle or just chat?

We can chat in the forums all the time , events are suppose to be fun not the same old same old. Remember Boo vs Sin? Now that was a event ! We need events like that again. If that's not going to happen in the near future I might start thinking taking my money somewhere else. Most of us older users have no reason to stay any more since there is nothing to do nor to look foward too.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Items

On the subject of tapestries, are country flags also in consideration? surprised

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Nenanah
Items

Okay Gaia, we need to talk about your Pokemon themed items.

Pokemon is a very popular series among Gaians, so making some items based on it is a no brainer. However, the current way you're distributing them is broken. A majority of them you've sold through the Cash Shop, which I (and others) could live with if it weren't for the fact that you charge so much for them and have so few made available.

Let's look at one of your most recent releases, Synchronous Moonlight, which you sold at 799 GCash ($7.99 USD) and made 799 of them available. They sold out before the announcement of their availability was made. Naturally, the next day a recolor (Bold Synchronous Moonlight) was made available. Fine, except for the fact that you sold them for 999 GCash ($9.99 USD) each and made the number available exactly the same as the original item, even though there's a clear massive demand for the item, so it sold out as fast, if not faster.

Likewise with Tower Haunt, you put up 799 of them for sale at 799 GCash ($7.99 USD) each, and it sold out quite fast. The next day you released a recolor (Cursed Tower Haunt), and sold it at the same price as the original, but instead only made 699 available.

Similarly, with RIGs and CIs that include Pokemon themed items, the Pokemon themed items are among the rarest of the grants.

This is just insane. You're making it so that only the most dedicated, richest Gaians can have items based on this hugely popular, beloved series. And that just isn't fair.

Feedback is originally by "soren_alenko".

Thank you for feedback Soren, the purpose of LQIs is to ensure users a set that has a limited quantity, guaranteeing rarity and collectibility. Releasing items that sell out very quickly is very rare but not our intended purpose. Suggestions for limited time LQTs as opposed to quantity are being considered, and may be used in the future, so long as the rules are carefully outlined. The items can be re-released after 6 months, so users that are patient and really desire an item can get another chance at it.

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
[quote ="HM04"]

Items:
More bubblegum items?
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S ITEMS?

Come on
you can't tell me an item based on Toy Bonnie wouldn't be adorable.

personally I'd want A foxy item,you would see both version 1 & 2 possibly ahead and post with gold En Freddie

Shadowy Gaian

14,375 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
codemonkey37179
TazzyC123
Items

Can we please see a Highland Cow pet in the future?

User Image

Those are some great looking beasts! Are you in Scotland?

p.s. The captcha I have to type in, is, ironically, corned beef surprised

I most definitely am! The cattle are currently hiding from the weather.

Please don't, they are lovable! -Albeit tasty ninja -

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Events

Someone brought up Snowflake Charms. That reminds me...

Assuming the Snowflake Charms make a return next winter, could the associated achievements come back, too? Many of us had no idea there were even supposed to be achievements, since they weren't granted until long after the fact.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Question Category Art/ Features?

Question:
Would it be possible to make a sub-thread for people looking for art trades only?
I really only spend my gold on getting art, and I do a lot of art in order to get gold to well, buy art.
I would be nice for us artists to cut out the gold option and just make threads looking for art trades rather then mentioning them in the art shops/ request threads.

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

Items

When will we be able to search Beyond items successfully in mp? It hasn't worked since... ever

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Cataclypsa
FEATURES

What is the likelihood that we will see an update in the gaia mobile app? As it stands right now, PMs still barely work, the overall use of it causes a lot of errors and glitches over multiple phones, and I find it a bit odd that I still can't access the guilds from my app.

The IOS app was recently updated, are you referring to the Android version?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff