Airayasha
TheSlayerKills
Airayasha
TheSlayerKills
Airayasha
TheSlayerKills

Ew. Physics. D:

yeah

I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully it's not too brutal.

if this video stops freezing

A video? Ew. I hated online components for organic chemistry. So glitchy. So many lost points. D:

and it's making me angry

I can imagine. sad Hope it stops being evil and just works.

Handsome Flashback

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With yet another Grunny safe back in its cage, it's time once again for some Science Trivia!

First person to quote me with the correct answer wins one point and an amazing labtechy prize! Not only that, at the end of the week, the contestant with the MOST points wins our fabulous GRAND PRIZE, the coveted Rabuteku Ekkusu Scarf!

Just as a reminder, post edits are not allowed! If you need to correct your answer, please do so in a new post.

Hands on buzzers, contestants!

Question 37

What planet in our solar system is tilted on its axis more than any other?

Liccy rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
UnconventionalMuffin
Come 'ere little green..*grumble*

Congrats, you have managed to grab the grunny, avoiding it's teeth which is still glistening with the blood of it's last victims.

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
LabTech705

With yet another Grunny safe back in its cage, it's time once again for some Science Trivia!

First person to quote me with the correct answer wins one point and an amazing labtechy prize! Not only that, at the end of the week, the contestant with the MOST points wins our fabulous GRAND PRIZE, the coveted Rabuteku Ekkusu Scarf!

Just as a reminder, post edits are not allowed! If you need to correct your answer, please do so in a new post.

Question 37

isn't it uranus?

Shy Otaku

LabTech705

Question 37

User Image
Neptune?
LabTech705

Question 37

uranus

Beloved Hunter

LabTech705

Question 37

uranus

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LabTech705

Question 37

That would be Uranus!

Shy Otaku

User Image
My god I use to be so good at astronomy Dx
-shuns self in dark corner- emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Wolf

32,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
LabTech705

Question 37

Uranus

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
LabTech705

Question 37

Venus?

Dapper Dabbler

15,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Wow... lots of simultaneous answers!
LabTech360
UnconventionalMuffin
Come 'ere little green..*grumble*

Congrats, you have managed to grab the grunny, avoiding it's teeth which is still glistening with the blood of it's last victims.
thank you * hides sandwich from hungry grunny* not for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff