Welcome to Gaia! ::

my name is shadowsnekko. its nice to met ya.

Time-traveling Gaian

Hello welcome blaugh

Hesitant Spark

Welcome to gaia

Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shadowsnekko

welcome c:
Hello! I hope you have fun.

I was going to offer you some of my starter items but you're already wearing better clothes than them haha.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Welcome to Gaia.

Oswinx's Wife

Invisible Giver

Welcome! 3nodding

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,375 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Shadowsnekko

Welcome now!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
Hello! Welcome to Gaia! I hope you'll have a blast!

Theres some links in my signature that lead to pretty helpful threads if you are interested in them, and feel free to quote me if you want to ask a question! This may be a new account, but I've been kicking around on gaia for years
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

13,000 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome to Gaia! Nice to meet you, Shadow. smile
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Shadowsnekko

Hi and welcome to Gaia. Don't forget to familize yourself with our site's TOS & Rules/Regulations

Ways to earn gold.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. heart

Safety tips for Gaia and the internet in general:
1. Remember real staff members have coloured names and NO staff member of Gaia will ever send you a PM asking for or asking you to change your password to text they send in the PM. They don't need it. This is the first clue to it being FAKE!!!!

2. Offers of free Gaia items or Gaia Gold Generators via clicking of a link is also fake. DON'T CLICK THEM! You will not get Gold, a nitemare scarf, Angelic Halo or Angelic sash. These links are designed to steal your account, thorough password phishing, keylogging etc. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET FREE GOLD OR ITEMS FROM THESE SITES. DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM. THE ONLY OFFICIAL WAY IS THROUGH GAIA SUCH AS THE CASH TREE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

3. Beware of links that are not what they seem. Only ever log into www.gaiaonline.com, anything else is more then likely a fake site. It looks exactly like gaia but the Http is wrong, many people miss that.

4. Do not give out the email address you used to activate your account to anyone, except in the case of filing a ticket, then they need it to contact you.

5. Make sure to never leave your account logged in and walk away from your computer, whether you are at home or in a public place. You must be vigilant when it comes to your online safety.

6. If you think you have been hacked or your account has been compromised. Scan you computer for Keylogger software. Use a virus scanner and a spy ware scan to do this. Also get a good virus scanner and a good mal-ware scanner for your computer. Such as : AVG virus scanner or Mal-ware bytes software, which you can get at Cnet under the download section

7. When the Keylogger or mal-ware (if you have one), is off the computer, change the password immediately.

8. To safeguard your account make sure your password is classified as a strong one:

Strong passwords are:
~ long, random strings of characters
~ 14 characters or longer is ideal
~ mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers and other symbols (when allowed).

Make sure that your password is not:
~ the same password for different sites. It will make it easier for the hacker to get to your account.
~ a dictionary word (like bicycle or pencil)
~ a favorite show, food, movie star or hobby (like ice cream, Naruto, Heroes, etc)
Go to your account page to turn on IP verification, and confirm it through your email. This will make sure that your account can only be accessed in locations that you approve. Any time you try to log in from somewhere else it makes you approve it through email. Anyone who tries to log on from somewhere else won't be able to get in, unless they have access to your email and add their location.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Shadowsnekko

Nice to meet you : 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces