Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello and greetings. My username is creation_today. I am 18+ years old and I am desiring friendships on Gaia, to converse and whatnot. Here are some facts about me.

-I love to study. My favorite subjects are math, science, and english.
-I am a Christian, but I also love learning what other people believe.
-I am in College, right now. I am majoring in the Business Management field and my future goal is to open a science center.
-I play piano, but I am still an amature at it. sweatdrop
-I am employed at Walmart, as a Cashier, Customer Service Associate, Fabrics, Electronics, and Site to Store Associate. I have been there for exactly 5 years, and hoping to become a manager soon.
-I am planning to open my own business in a few months. I am planning to make an online book store.

Shy Regular

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creation_Today
Hello and greetings. My username is creation_today. I am 18+ years old and I am desiring friendships on Gaia, to converse and whatnot. Here are some facts about me.

-I am in College, right now. I am majoring in the Business Management field and my future goal is to open a science center.
-I am employed at Walmart, as a Cashier, Customer Service Associate, Fabrics, Electronics, and Site to Store Associate. I have been there for exactly 5 years, and hoping to become a manager soon.
-I am planning to open my own business in a few months. I am planning to make an online book store.

Hello. ^^
I'm in search of some friends as well.
How are you?
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

Hello. ^^
How are you?
Hello there! I am great, and you! I am just waiting to go to work. I leave in a few minutes. XD

Shy Regular

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

Hello. ^^
How are you?
Hello there! I am great, and you! I am just waiting to go to work. I leave in a few minutes. XD

I'm doing well, thank you. Ah sounds like fun. I'm off thankfully lol.
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

Hello. ^^
How are you?

That's great! Must be nice to have off, today. I only work 5 hours, which is from 5 - 10. I only have 1 break. So I will be going now, but please feel free to reply here or even PM me if you desire. I will check every time I have a chance. ^^

Shy Regular

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

Hello. ^^
How are you?

That's great! Must be nice to have off, today. I only work 5 hours, which is from 5 - 10. I only have 1 break. So I will be going now, but please feel free to reply here or even PM me if you desire. I will check every time I have a chance. ^^

Five hours isn't that bad. I work 12 hour shifts when I work. >.< Do you enjoy the work you do?
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

Hello. ^^
How are you?

Five hours isn't that bad. I work 12 hour shifts when I work. >.< Do you enjoy the work you do?

Wow. I absolutely love it. ^^

Shy Regular

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

That is good ^^
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today
xxMelfina_Faithxx
Creation_Today

That is good ^^
Yep, and now I am off tomorrow. ^^

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
I see you changed your username. I hope you're doing good bud. I wish Gaia had a chat room system. It would make chatting easier. lol
I used to work at walmart. Idk how you manage to stay there 5 years.
Servant Reborn
I see you changed your username. I hope you're doing good bud. I wish Gaia had a chat room system. It would make chatting easier. lol

lol, yep. I change it about every month or so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff