Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
I collect the dailies on all my mules and I feel like I've been getting eyeballs, floor/wall tiles, and furniture more than anything. I'll chuck them into storage and let them accumulate, then sell them all around the end of the year. Very small amounts, I know, but it all adds up to me.

I get how all that junk can be annoying, but I'm just...meh. I mean, it'd be nice if the dailies threw out better stuff, but I'm not terribly bothered with the way it is now. razz

I bet if there's enough noise about it, we'll get a burning pile of eyeballs. Okay, maybe not burning, but stabbed? A pile of eyeballs with knives stuck in them? rofl

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I get eyeballs and emote masks all the time. I donate most of them. >>

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Someone should make a Gaia comic for this. Maybe that one person shall be me?

Girl-Crazy Gaian

I like the Eyeball items. sweatdrop

Hygienic Toy

11,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I keep getting Blocks from the Overseer and paper and bugs from Daily Grab. D:
Not happy.
Junk them usually.

Celestial Shapeshifter

NaruForYou
Not happy.
Junk them usually.

Hoard the bugs->turn into ink->sell on MP for decent gold. Alchemy peeps pay alright for them. Passive income.

Hygienic Toy

11,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Argentum Beryl
NaruForYou
Not happy.
Junk them usually.

Hoard the bugs->turn into ink->sell on MP for decent gold. Alchemy peeps pay alright for them. Passive income.

Ahhh I will do that. smile Thanks.

Celestial Shapeshifter

NaruForYou
Argentum Beryl
NaruForYou
Not happy.
Junk them usually.

Ahhh I will do that. smile Thanks.

No prob. I think most people forget that certain inks sell decently. Blue and Green are the highest if I recall. Yellow's pretty close as well.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I keep getting the baby doll gloves + the weird hand-feet shoe thing. :/ I usually either just trash them, cause I don't think anyone would like getting them in a dumpster dive.

I don't do alchemy that much. But I do wish that they would take out all this useless stuff. :/

xFormation's Husband

Omnipresent Bard

Crumpled newspapers, newspapers everywhere! emotion_donotwant

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

so. many. babydoll socks. emotion_donotwant

UGH IT'S LIKE GAIA IS INTENTIONALLY TROLLING ME

Indulgent Waffles

Love-Making!!
❥Construction papers, newspapers, eyeballs and tetris blocks for daaaaaaays emotion_donotwant but in a way I like getting stuff like trash and house items, when I get gofusion charms or gold (usually ranging from 5k-1mil) it's like Gaia is giving me a treat, rofl emotion_awesome
yum_puddi

Stellar Succubus

We should all just suddenly start wearing the eyeballs... make an eyeball day. That would be interesting... to see what colour folks chose.

I end up with lots of fish... Ive never made anything with them though!

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
At one point I had like, 15 of these dumb things. emotion_donotwant

I pulled all of them from DC and I sort of forgot about them so they just accumulated.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

What junk item do you keep getting?
Housing items I won't use because I have a set style for my house already. I'm talking about super duper cheap wall tiles, some of the outdated items like the electronics, and kitchen item pieces.

What do you do with set junk item?
I store them all in the temp storage.

Do you wish that much like some other items, they turn into alchemy ingredients for a better item or that they just stop trying to give them to you?
Of course. I always feel like a lot of the cheap items could be put into an available source (like a gold shop rig) and then used to make even better items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff