Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

how hard do u guys rage
I never rage in norms
I just kinda laugh at everyone and myself
or just ask ppl what they doin and shrug it off

in ranked, if someone says s**t to me, I either defend myself if I think I didn't do anything wrong but if I know I done fked up, I remain silent and give in
if someone says s**t to another teammate (esp my friend/duo) tho, I'll fite them to the death bc u don't go around fking with my bbies u kno B(

the other day I met the most toxic player (I think his ign was DuRtY) and he was shittalking my entire team (esp my bf who had to support him QQ) except me and I got fed up so I started saying real s**t back @ him... not dumb, toxic things. more like I wanted to make this guy aware that his a** was being carried this game and he's not the god he thinks he is. and suddenly the team starts talking back at him too when they were completely silent before LOL. sometimes u gotta stand up for yourselves!!! in a smart way tho ofc. never get "revenge" by succumbing to their lowly scrub resorts lol

Regular

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
idk if im feeding im not rly mad
but if im carrying hARD AND WE LOSIN I GET PISSED NORM OR RANKED

wet milk's Compadre

Dedicated Reveler

I usually don't rage ever. Unless people are being needlessly rude or just straight up contradictory to us trying to win the game (aka complaining about people messing up early on instead of focusing on what we can do to win)
Even then, I never get super duper mad at people. I stay pretty calm usually.

Nipdaneko's King

Adorable Lunatic

i never rage in game but i'm always like "YOU ******** t**t, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" in my head

Manly Hero

When I have like a 20 kda but I still lose bc the fed yasuo rams his sword up my rectum I get a little salty

Invisible Regular

I never rage. I'm normally the one making people rage in normals by choosing "fun lanes"
Just like having fun and messing around in norms.
In ranked I just sit there and listen to my music and not get mad. Can't get mad when listening to kpop or Nujabes~ (ฅ'ω'ฅ)♪

Nine-tailed Fox

Yukaa-san

makes sense 2 me if ur a fiora main

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't rage, I just all chat when the other team makes a funny mistake.

Regular

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ahri Waifu
Yukaa-san

makes sense 2 me if ur a fiora main

y idgi

Obsessive Phantom

17,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Megathread 100
i get upset w/ myself when im feeding

or if someone starts s**t w/ me out like ok i made 1 mistake im sure u have too

Seeker

Everyday Robot
I usually don't rage ever. Unless people are being needlessly rude or just straight up contradictory to us trying to win the game (aka complaining about people messing up early on instead of focusing on what we can do to win)

Generally, this. Even then, it's less raging and more disgruntled disappointment. Having to be a parent in games is kind of annoying.

Dog

idc tbh because i know its just a ******** game lol
the maddest i get is like a bit annoyed but thats is i get over it in like a minute

Nine-tailed Fox

Everyday Robot

why do those ppl exist lmao
they see botlane feed 2 kills and say gg
like...
the other day in ranked draven and I gave a double to ez and our jg gave a third kill so he was on a spree but then we came back in lane and shut him down and my draven proceeded to go 11/2 that game with op sona buffs and enemy team ff @ 20
like it can be so ez to turn a game around just gotta chill and think straight instead of feeding more and blaming it on tilt zzz
My experience in ranked is that it's just best to not say anything back.
It turns into a quick downward spiral that will result in an imminent loss.
DoTA and HoN are different stories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces