Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

Im working on something here for a thing im working on...
... Its just a WIP now. there's potential here, but I need motivation here guys. emotion_donotwant
so just tell me what you think.
a "looks great!" will do but if you wanna say "IT LOOKS LIKE POOP FROM A BEAVER'S RECTAL CAVITY" than that's better than nothing.

.. In all honesty I'm just thirsty to show off my arts. emotion_awesome

FeastYourEyes!!
That is absolutely adorable !!!
Amazing body proportions and energy ! Did you teach yourself to draw?

Blessed GO

i would say it's pretty good but what is it for? It kind of reminds me of alvin and the chipmunks to be honest.
I love it to death.
Only thing I would suggest is fixing her crotch area, it's a bit low. smile

jbmiggie's Partner

Fashionable Citizen

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Its super cute! heart

Galactic Loiterer

11,825 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Your line work is solid, really great energy. Though I feel that the chibi style head is disproportionate to the rest of the body. At the end of the day, all that matters is you are satisfied with the piece bcuz fuq the haters.

Dangerous Gawker

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A few things I noticed. What is that line at the crotch area? Is that suppose to be a small belly? If so, she shouldn't have that much of a ribcage. It needs to be more full for that type of belly line. The legs seem off. Either the feet are posed wrong for the way her legs are or her shins are posed wrong. I'm not entirely sure. Only other thing is the outstretched arm is shorter than the bent. I think the upper part is fine, but the wrist to the elbow is too short.

I really like the lines and the energy she's giving off. I hope you color this one.
This is actually really vertical. Put her on a tilt and I think it'll really punch up the energy she's already got.

Beloved Hunter

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
it looks so cute ;3; i cant wait to see the art you make for meeeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers