Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

Thistle and Lizzy both got dressed into their own outfits. Once done they both went and joined Imogene and Grey. "Then you shall learn, we each go to the inside of the waterfall, where we meet with Rosemary, Lizzy's adopted mom" Thistle said to her.

"You are forgetting about what day, and time" Elizabeth said simply. "We have meetings every Saturday Night" Elizabeth said simply to her.

"Oh right, Saturday after supper" Thistle said to her "Every Saturday" Thistle remarked to Imogene. "By the way I did catch that kiss, nothing any different then what Sid did to me earlier" Thistle said to her.

Grey was in the cafeteria sitting next to Imogene. "Hi" He said to them all. He held out the first newspaper of the day. "Here it is, the school papers" Grey said to Imogene. "Page 5" Grey mentioned, his own face was blushing, since it was a poem that was about her, he looked over to the bento. "So what is there to eat?" Grey asked her.

Thistle and Lizzy both looked to them. "You brought your own meals?" Thistle asked "You have to give us a taste, and maybe the deals would be go deeper. With our soon to be stores, you get us lunch and you get something free from the clothing store" Thistle said with a smile.

"Ooh yes! Please" Elizabeth said with a smile. She looked to the newspaper. "So what is in the paper? Your poem?" Elizabeth asked with a smile.

Grey smirked "Yes, it is a poem, Mrs. Nox said it was good and decided to give it a straight A plus" Grey said

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how she would learn how to be a witch and that she goes inside a waterfall which she has no clue where this waterfall was at.she looked at Thistle with a confused look since she has not been in this town very long and has no clue where this water fall was at.as she sat there she began to wonder where this waterfall was at." so where is this waterfall? forgive me for asking but I am still new to the town so I don't know where this waterfall is at.Plus most of my time while I was here before I met Grey was spent on recovering from a hunter's attack on my birth clan so I am still somewhat new to the area.please forgive me if I sounded rude just now but I was just explaining what I did before I met Grey that's all. so I did not have the the time to go exploring.so if you would be so kind to show me where this waterfall is at I would be grateful." said Imogene as she smiled kindly at Thistle and Lizzy.she hoped she did not sounded so rude to them and they accepted her apology if she was rude.she was never any good at explaining things,explaining things was hard for Imogene.she wished she was good at explaining things but the sad truth was she was not and she had to live with it.then she heard what Thistle said about how they have meeting every saturday night after dinner and how she saw the kiss Grey gave her after gym class." okay every Saturday night after dinner behind the waterfall got it.I'll bring something as an offering if that is okay.as for the kiss I was hoping no one saw that.don't get me wrong I am just a shy person who get embarassed real quickly.I love Grey with all my heart." said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle and Lizzy. then she sees Grey as he said hi before holding out the newspaper and telling what page to find the poem.she kindly took the newspaper and turned it to page five and began reading the poem she was moved to tears by the poem. then she heard him ask what was to eat." hi Grey.that was a lovely poem.I mean it's so lovely I am moved to tears.will you tell me who this poem is about? I would rather hear it from the writer who wrote this beautiful Poem. and to your lunch is the second bento box under mine." said Imogene as she removed the top bento box to reveal the second bento that was full of food.she passed him the second box and passed him a fork she carried with her chopsticks today in her bento box." here enjoy.I worked really hard to make it." said Imogene as she smiled at Grey.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

Thistle reached over taking some of the food, not it all, but just a taste from her brother's bento. "You should make a lot of these" Thistle said to her handing some to Liz food.

"Oh you know where Shadow Wolf lives right?" Elizabeth asked taking a bite of the meal. "This is really good, I agree with Thistle" Elizabeth said to Imogene.

Grey gaped his mouth when his sister did that. "Thief much" Grey said to his sister. "Fine... you can have a taste. But the rest is mine" Grey pointed out to her.

Thistle smiled "Which is why you will be my pet project for making clothing" Thistle said to her with a coy smile upon her face. She then leaned over reading the poem. "I am going to guess who he made it for. It was for you" Thistle said out loud causing her brother to blush. "Ha I am right" Thistle said simply.

"Yes, the poem is about Imogene." Grey said he knew she had a license to tease him, since they were siblings. "So, Liz, when the school is finished we will go home, you will go to the garage where Blake is, and we will meet you there" Grey said to Elizabeth.

"Of course, I will make sure everything is ready." Elizabeth said simply.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how she should make alot of bento boxes after stealing a bite from Grey's bento box.she was planing to have a make your own lunchs for the kids menu for her bakery as well have already made lunches for people to have. so she would need plastic containers for the already made lunches." thanks I'm good at cooking,singing,dancing,and gardening and those are just my hobbies.but there are something I am not good at and those are sewing,cleaning and some others I can't remember at the moment.but the thing I love doing the most is singing it sometimes puts me is relaxed state that I almost fall asleep." said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.she was glad that Thistle liked her food it made her feel happy that someone else liked her food. she soon heard Lizzy asked if she knows where Shadow Wolf lived she remembered that she did meet a Shadow and she remembered where he lived. then listen to Lizzy saying how her lunch is good and that she should make more bentos." I do know where a Shadow lives not sure if his last name is wolf though.Grey walked with me to see this Shadow and ask about him bulding our store. and as for the lunches I'll think about it since I am planning to add them to the bakery fo everyone to have." said Imogene as she was truthful.when she saw Grey mouth gaped open she giggled for she thought he was cute with his mouth open like that." Thistle if you want I can make a bento box if you would like? so that way you don't have to steal a taste of your brother's lunch." said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.when she heard she was going to be a pet project for Thistle in making clothing she nodded in agreement.then she saw Thistle looking over at the poem and guessed it was for Imogene only to have her brother blush and then later say it was for Imogene." Thank you Grey it was very sweet of you to write this poem for me." said Imogene as she leaned over and kissed the side of his mouth.
Keena the Grim

User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"This is the age you are broken

Freia's growl grew louder when Rosemary mentioned of Freia and her similarity with Blake. She bared her canines and growled to herself before pacing back and forth all over again, a mannerism she often showed when she was moody and frustrated. Her eyes changed back to its normal shade which seemed like a good sign to Kai. "I'll bet you 5 chocolate bars that you'll end up liking Blake" Kai grinned wickedly at his sister. Freia had a bad habit of falling for boys she often got into fights with simply because fighting was her way of communication.
Freia came to an abrupt stop and glared at her twin brother with dagger eyes as if her stare were piercing his very soul. She barked loudly at Kaizer and padded towards him as if he were prey. "R-rei, I was kidding" Kaizer stuttered nervously because he knew what his sister was about to do next. Teasing Freia was the worst possible thing to do when she was moody and Kaizer somehow forgot that important detail.
When Freia was close enough she leapt onto Kaizer and pinned him down on the ground.She bared her canines and a low growl arose from her throat. She brought her muzzle closer to Kaizer's face and flashed her canines at him. "Rei!" Kaizer shut his eyes in fear. "Gotcha!" Freia barked and jumped off of her brother with her tail wagging vigorously.

Releasing her anger and frustration helped Freia a lot and she knew she would be coming to that place more often, that's if Rosemary would allow her she thought. Freia shifted back into her human form and laughed loudly at her brother who had his eyes closed shut and his arms crossed over his face in a defensive position. Kaizer finally opened his eyes and sighed in relief since his sister didn't lash out on him like she did before. "Geez Rei I thought you were really going for it." Kaizer got to his feet and straightened out his shirt casually as if nothing had happened. He cleared his throat, "Ms Rosemary invited us over to dinner" he told his sister. Freia looked to Rosemary and for the first time she managed a real smile. "Ohh finally real food!" Freia's eyes gleamed and her cheeks were tainted red in excitement. She clung onto her her brother's arm but kept her gaze on Rosemary but this time Freia held a look of genuine happiness. Kaizer felt better knowing that his sister was in a better mood. "We'd be more than happy to have dinner with you miss Rosemary" Kaizer smiled widely.

or turned into gold"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
Keena the Grim

Zaria RedRose
Beta Female

User ImageUser Image

Zaria agreed to have dinner with Joseph right after the tour around their house. She smiled and took his hand in hers,entwining their fingers. She couldn't help but feel like she was dreaming. She never thought she would ever feel as happy as Joseph made her feel each day she spent with him. "Shall we?" She smiled at Joseph.

The two walked around the house and Zaria thought that each room was just as beautiful as the last. She felt guilty for letting Joseph work on the house alone but she knew it wouldn't look as good as it did if she laid her hands on the construction work.
Zaria hummed a mellow tune as they entered the last room. She then began to sing as she walked around the room with Joseph. 'It's not that easy with you here, but I know I want you to stay.' She sang softly to herself as she looked out the window. The sun was setting and the birds were returning back to their home in the trees. "So what's for dinner?" Zaria snapped back to her senses and looked up at Joseph.

And none of us are backing down."

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Joseph smiled at her. "Let's see, we have deer ribs, so we can have a stack of ribs together, with potatoes, salad, and maybe some lava cake?" Joseph asked her smiling at her. He loved doing everything for her including cooking, and making everything for her. He wanted her to be happy and to know that someone wanted her. He was and always was in love with her. They without knowing it imprinted on each other and now it was impossible to leave without wanting each other. He loved doing things for her. He started the stove up and began to cook the ribs. "Would you like to help? You can start with making the rib sauce if you want" Joseph suggested to her.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

Thistle smiled "Sure, a meal will do great, and I shall provide you with the latest in fashions. I will make you outfits that would make my own brother's heart melt" Thistle said with a smile upon her face. "I will also teach you to hand sew. It is not that hard to do" Thistle said to her. "We will start off with cross stitching first, which is easy enough to do" Thistle said to her.

Grey smiled at Imogene. "Thanks Genie" Grey said to her "The bakery, and the blacksmith will be up and running. I even asked him to help with building your clothing store" Grey said to Thistle.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how she would like meal made by Imogene and she will give her fashions that will make Grey's heart melt.she could not wait to have the new clothes for she wants to make her boyfriend's heart melt.she loved her boyfriend and she wanted to look good fo him. plus she wanted to get Grey's family approval." okay that sounds like a fair deal.I'll trade one homemade meal for a some clothes.Grey can lead you to my house I will warn you this right now my house is electric and will very likely shock you.plus I can't wait to go shopping I want a puppy because I live alone and have no one staying with me.plus I am an animal lover." said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.she really wanted that puppy she did not like being alone in her house because sometimes her house would give her the creeps.and she did not want to be in her house by her house in case a hunter decided to enter her house.she hoped could get her puppy and have some protection.when she heard she would taught how to hand sew she became excited that she was going to learn how to hand sew." thank you Thistle! I so can't wait to learn how to hand sew.and when I do marry Grey I can patch up his clothing or make him some new clothes if he needs it.and it will be all thanks to you Thistle." said Imogene as she continued to smile at Thistle.she looked down at her bento box after realizing what she said to Thistle and soon blushed.she could not believe what she said to Thistle she hoped Grey did not hear her and see her blushing.Imogene then heard that Thistle was going to teach her how to cross stitch." how easy is cross stitching? is it meant for a beginners?' said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.then she heard Grey thanking her for telling him how sweet it was for him to write a poem about Imogene." you're welcome Grey.so Grey what classes do you have up next? mine is Math and music. and do you want to meet up outside so we could walk till we have to go our sperate ways to head home before I meet up at your house later?" asked Imogene as she smiled at Grey.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Rosemary smiled at her. "I am glad you are feeling a lot better. If you both want something to do, I can actually get you to help me out for the day, you can even help me prepare dinner if you would like it" Rosemary said simply. "I don't think my daughter will be joining since she will be busy. Her and Thistle both very much have this thing with fashion" Rosemary said to the two.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

Thistle smiled "You are welcome, as for pets, I know the place to get reasonable animals" Thistle said to her. "It's where I got Duke, Rockwell, Toco, and my seahorses" Thistle said simply. She was eating a salad. "Cross Stitching is easy, it is the easiest way to learn to sew, and a beginners way of learning how to do hand sewn patterns" Thistle said to her. "The next level when you mastered that would be how to crochet, also easy to learn, the hardest level to learn would be knitting" Thistle explained to her. "Sewing materials together would be the next step after the crochet, it is how you get sleeves, and shirts into one." Thistle said to her.

Grey thought of it. "Well I have art class, and then music" Grey said to her simply with a smile.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how she know where to get reasonable prices for animals.she wonder what type of animals did this pet store have.she soon began wondered what type of puppies did the store have for she loved puppies they were so cute.Imogene had a weakness for cute things she can't resist the cuteness of both living and non living things.then she heard it was the same store where she got her pets from." I wonder if they have any great dane puppies for they are the most kind dog despite their giant size.I would so love a great dane they are so cute as adults and puppies.sorry I can't help myself when I think about cute things I tent to lose track of what I said before.again I am so sorry.so Thistle what other animals does this pet store have? I am currious now" said Imogene as she bowed but hit her head on the table.she soon sat up and rubbed her head trying to ease the pain.she wonded why she had to bow while sitting down and why she could not have bowed after she stood up.as she continued to wonder about things she almost did not hear what Thistle said about cross stitching she stopped rubbing her head and listened.as she listen to Thistle explain what cross stitching was she smiled for it sounded easier to do." that sounds easy. I just hope I never have a hard time cross stitching I think that would be a nightmare.but I am glad you will be teaching me to cross stitch the right way Thistle." said Imogene as she has a kind yet warm smile on her face. then she heard Thistle explain the levels of she would need to know." so why is knitting the hardest level to do? if you don't mind me asking Thistle." said Imogene as she smiled and layed her head on then table for minute before rasing her head up.then she heard Thistle speak some more and she listened." well At lease I am going to leard how to do things right." said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.then she heard that she and Grey have the same last class." well it seems we have music together as a last class.I have music as a last class." said Imogene as she smiled back at Grey.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

Thistle looked to her for a moment. "Well it's all to do with the two needles and the coordination. You have to know where to put the woolen thread and how to stop. Same goes with Crochet" Thistle explained to her.

Grey smiled at her while he finished his meal. Loving each and every bite. "Yes we have music together" Grey said "But the art class will be first and then the music. We have games we play in this town, and well our job is to entertain and to cause encouragement." Grey explained it to her.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how knitting was all about the two needles and coordination.she now knew why knitting was the hardest level now and she never wanted to try knitting ever.knitting and crochet also sounded hard to her so she made a plan to never try knitting and crochet ever in her life.if anything she could just have Thistle take her to the human town and buy something for Grey." well Knitting and crochet sounds pretty hard to me.I hope I never have to knit or crochet something.oh hey Thistle I was wondering if you could make me one of those wallet that have the right amount of cash in it my birthday is in July.and I would love one for my birthday please?" asked Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.she would really love one of those magic wallets for her birthday then she can go on shopping spree and buy what ever she wanted for her birthday.plus she would buy lunch first the buy something for Grey like a watch so he knows the time.she would be happy to give Grey a watch that way she can make up for not giving Grey a present for his birthday she missed." also while we are in the human town I would like to get watch for Grey since I missed his birthday.it would be my late present to him.Plus I'll pick something out for you Thistle." whispered Imogene as she spoke to Thistle in a hushed tone of voice. she then wondered what she was going to pick out for Thistle's late birthday present. maybe she can pick out a nice scented candle that smells like strawberry. she bet Thistle would love to have a scented candle.when she heard Grey speak about how they have music together she felt happy.she continued to listen to Grey how art class will be first and music was last.the she heard him say the have games they can play in the town as well their job to entertain and cause encouragement in the people." well I have math before music.also can you teach me how to play these games Grey?I would love to learn something new.hopefully my voice is good enough to encourage people" said Imogene as she smiled at Grey.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

"Crochet is a whole lot more easier, since the needle to that has a hook. Knitting has two needles no hooks and you have to use your fingers" Thistle said simply to her. She thought of it for a moment. "Sure, I can make you a wallet like mine, that would not be a problem" Thistle said simply. "Would you like help in finding something for Grey?" Thistle asked with a smile.

Grey heard her say something about her birthday. "Perhaps we should do something for you Imogene" Grey said to her. "Perhaps I can bake you a cake" Grey suggested only to have Thistle laugh.

"You don't even know how to bake, Grey" Thistle said with a cheeky smirk on her face.

Grey smirked back. "I know that, but I can learn" Grey said to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff