Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keena the Grim

User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"This is the age you are broken

Freia's expression hardened when Blake mentioned the girl called Imogene. Freia didn't particularly enjoy hearing people's thoughts,let alone someone she didn't know personally. "The girl with the loud thoughts" Freia accidentally said out loud, forgetting that it was only she and her brother who could hear the endless thoughts of Imogene. "She meant that Imogene likes to think out loud" Kai immediately came to his sister's rescue. It wasn't the first time Kai had to do so. He simply sighed knowing his sister was punishing herself for her sudden slip.

The two paid attention to what Blake had to say about the town. They were both interested in knowing more about the place they now had to call home. The word 'home' still tasted funny every time the two had to say it though not out loud but in their thoughts. "It's a good system. By providing for ourselves the town could learn to avoid relying on the human town" Kaizer spoke. "I do enjoy cooking in my free time,perhaps I could help out around here" Kaizer added then looked to his sister, he wasn't used to seeing her so quiet around others. "Rei likes to build things" he mentioned hoping it would spark his sister's interest in the conversation. Rei simply shrugged her brother's statement off before a devious smile plastered on her face. "Enough about us," Freia sat across from Blake and held her expression, "How about you, what's your story?" She asked. Kaizer knew what his sister was up to. It was something they used to do for fun. The two enjoyed messing with other people's heads by either making them hallucinate or by mentioning secrets no one else knew to make them think they were going crazy.

or turned into gold"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whisperx

User Image

User Image

Blake looked at her. "Well, my mom is a very skilled witch, our father is a werewolf, he doesn't live here. We had to escape from our father back when we were 9 years of age, our father was a drunk, and very violent. He would beat up our mother to just about death, and try to go at my brother and me" Blake said to her, " We ended here afterwards, still on the run from our father. I want to kill the ********. Or anyone who harms my family" Blake said his eyes turning as he looked at them. "Our sister, is adopted. She was human, and an orphan, my brother and I when we first turned into a werewolf, had to wear this collar. It is to control our minds. If we do not wear it, we can destroy the whole town including the both of you" Blake said to her. "Well, we ended up nearly killing Liz, so she is the new addition to the family. But her best friend Thistle, is even more dangerous. So if you try to harm Liz, don't just beware of me, or Alden, but beware of the witches of this town" Blake pointed out.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how being a witch has it's down side she could not help but wonder what was the down side to being a witch. as she wonder about being a witch her mind also wondered if this outing would be a sort of first date for her and Grey.she could not wait to have her first date with Grey.then she heard what Thistle said how the downside is that she must give some of equal value to get what she wants." so what happens if you give something of lesser value? does the spell not work? Or do the spirits get mad and attack? sorry if my questions may seem rude but I am just curious that's all.for I have never encountered witchcraft before and I find it exciting." said Imogene as she had a excited look in her eyes.she hoped she was not too excited she did not like being jittery. she wondered what she could to calm her excitedness and tried a deep breathing exercise to calm herself down before she does something she would regret.as she did her deep breathing she felt more calm and relax she felt better now then she did a second ago.as Imogene stood there she began to think about what types of bread she should make when she opened the bakery.should she make garlic bread or should she make something else.their was one thing Imogene did know was she was going to put her cookies next to the bread so bread would not be the only thing she sells.maybe her bakery should have two fridges one to keep the dough the other for her homemade pies and cakes.then she listen to Lizzy speaking about she should just go over to Thistle's and Grey's house to meet up with them while Lizzy is at the garage seeing if the car is ready to go." okay I'll head over to Grey and Thistle's house after I drop my stuff off at my home." said Imogene as she smiled at Lizzy.then she heard Grey tell her to get the ball and she did she hit the ball and sent back over the net towards Thistle." thanks Grey.so Grey how many more classes do we have till lunch time? I don't have my paper on me right now so I don't know." said Imogene as she was curious once again.
Keena the Grim

User Image

Freia looked bored when Blake was telling of his past. She knew everything Blake had to tell her since she peeped into his memories though all she could see were fragments of the horrifying moments the twins experienced because of their abusive father. She was after his secrets but it would mean Blake needed to think of them, all it would take is a split second of his thoughts and she'd hear it.

Things became interesting when Blake threatened to hurt anyone who would harm his family. Freia couldn't help but smirk when the boy said they were capable of harming her and her brother. "I'm not one to get blood on my hands," She spoke and knew she and her brother were capable of harming a being with mere concentration of their minds. "But where my brother is involved, I'm involved." She added and returned the hard expression Blake wore as if it were a challenge of who could appear unfazed. She took a deep breathe and concentrated hard enough to project her thoughts into Blake's mind, "The witches aren't the only ones you should be afraid of." She smiled wickedly.

Kai didn't mind that his sister was using her telepathy on the boy. At first Kai was against toying with the boy's mind but was thrown off by the boy's warning of the possibility of Blake causing harm to him and Freia. He simply stood there waiting for the reaction of the boy to Freia's thoughts. Freia's eyes began to glow white as she projected images of Blake's father into his mind, making him see the figure of his father standing on the opposite side of the river. The figure then disappeared when Kai placed his hand on Freia's shoulder, "I think you've gone too far." Kai thought out to her.

or turned into gold"

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whisperx

User Image

User Image

Blake laughed as the two twins tried to delve into his mind. "Good luck in trying to delve into my mind. My mother taught me how to block anyone out." Blake said to them both. He began to transform into his werewolf form. "Now tell me, which one would want to die first for trying?" Blake asked "I was beat and nearly killed by my father, to tell you the truth. You don't even know what he looks like and I am not allowing any of you to see him. You both may have the ability to dive into people's minds and try to manipulate, but you must be careful on who you try to torture. Because it could be your very last" Blake said to the two. "Now you both either get with this town, and start Learning to get along with people, or I will be the one to feast upon your dead corpse" Blake remarked as his nails grew into deadly claws.

His mother came into view. "BLAKE! You are Not to do that! How many times must I tell you?" Rosemary spoke up. She was a woman with Long auburn hair.

Blake sat down, still in his wolf form.

"I must apologize for my son's behavior, he can be unforgiving for those who try to torture" Rosemary remarked she had a lovely long dress on.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

Grey smiled "Right after this class, and then we have lunch and two more classes, one major class, and one curricular class." Grey said to her simply. "The last class is always something that helps you with planning" Grey pointed out, while he missed the ball coming into the court. The bell soon rang out. "See you later" Grey said to her walking over to Imogene and planting a kiss upon her lips. He then walked away and into the changing room.

Thistle smiled when she asked about the prices. "Oh no, it has to be something you truly value. Like if you make something, that can be given like for example. If you make bread, and it is the best bread in the world and you value that bread, you can give that for the equivalent of the magic you want to do. I give my honey jars, the candles, oriental eggs, clothing, things like that" Thistle said to her simply.
Keena the Grim

User Image

Freia stood before Blake and stared him down. She wasn't one to go too far but the fact that Blake told her to watch herself around him provoked her. She hated being told what to do and Blake asking her to learn to play nice with everyone in the village just added fuel to the fire. "Who are you? My mother?" She laughed in disgust. Her eyes dimmed to a darker shade. She was just about ready to take away Blake's sense of sight and make him wither in pain, with one thought she could send him gasping for air against the cold had ground but a woman with long auburn hair came into sight and her presence seemed to calm Freia's agitated state. She kept her gaze on Blake.

"It seems you've met your match" Kai smirked which was then followed by a sigh. It was normal for him to see his sister get into fights especially in fights she was unlikely to win in. "Ms.Rosemary?" Kai spoke to the woman standing in between Freia and Blake. He took he liberty of listening to Blake's thoughts and the first thing he heard was 'mother'. "I'm Kaizer and that's Freia" Kaizer smiled sweetly at the woman and let out his hand in greeting. "I probably have to apologize for my sister's actions as well." Kai looked to his sister then back to Rosemary. "She enjoys a good challenge" he sugarcoated his words knowing his sister was easily provoked. "He started it" Freia spat out and crossed her arms over her chest and looked the other way.

As weird as it seemed, Freia was known for making her friends by making enemies first and Kaizer knew that. Fighting seemed to be a way of communication for Freia since she struggled with trying to express herself.

or turned into gold"

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Rosemary looked to her son. "Blake, go to the garage and go fix your vehicles" Rosemary told her son. He growled out. "GO!" She said her voice more powerful this time. He yelped at the sound of her voice and left with his tail between his legs. "He is not your mother, But I am a mother. You have a habit of getting into unnecessary fights, what is not needed when you can simply just be friends. You do not need to read minds of others to know about them" She stood there looking at Kaizer's hand. "My name is Rosemary Alimoris, you both are twins and have the power of telepathy" Rosemary said to them both. "If you want to take your frustrations out or you are bored, then come with me. There is a place here that I have learned of for all werewolves when they get out of hand" Rosemary said simply. "The collar around my son's neck controls his emotions, if he loses it, he can destroy the whole town. Both my sons have the same collar. I made them myself using a magic spell to keep them both at bay, it has a spell, silver, and wolfsbane, and a special herb that I have recently learned of for lycans of all kinds" Rosemary explained her mind was like a labyrinth and impenetrable.
Keena the Grim

User Image

Freia was surprised to see the Brute do as he was told. She watched Blake run off to a garage just like his mother said. It was an unusual sight for Freia since she wasn't used to taking orders from anyone other than her brother. It would take a while before she would get used to the ways of the town and open up to anyone.

"I don't get into unnecessary fights. Your son threatened me and my brother and I won't stand for it" She huffed like a little child who refused to listen. "I don't need friends" Freia spoke proudly. She noticed that Rosemary refused to shake her brother's hand. In the Larouche household it was a must to shake the hand of an acquaintance and for Rosemary to refuse the gesture made Freia and Kaizer feel as if they were aliens in an unknown planet.
To the twins surprise, Rosemary knew about their telepathy and suggested that they followed her if they felt the need to release their frustrations. "I don't trust her" Rei thought to her brother. "She seems nice. I mean she stopped her son from tearing you to shreds right?" Kai replied. "But how can we be so sure. For all you know she could've told her brute of a son to wait at where she's taking us so he could kill us there" She added and kept her gaze on Rosemary as if nothing were happening. "You need to control that imagination of yours Rei. I won't let anything happen to you" Kai assured his sister. "Now she's one powerful witch and I don't think you'd want to mess with her so I suggest you apologize." Kai thought out to his sister. "No way in hell-" Freia was cut off by her brother. "Freia Larouche." Kai's voice was loud and firm in her thoughts. Freia clung onto her brother's arm and looked down. "I'm sorry for trying to play a trick on your son" "If it's alright we'd like to come with you to this place that you're talking about. Freia could use a place where she could calm down" Kai shoved his hands in his pockets and smiled slyly at the woman.

or turned into gold"

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Rosemary smiled softly when she walked onward to a place that was locked up. It was not the garage it was an empty place that had all sorts of equipment. "It is alright dear, and you do need friends, everyone does, it seems to me that the both of you need it more than anyone else" Rosemary said to the both of them. "I sense being away from civilization for far too long and only having to rely on each other is that correct?" Rosemary asked them both. She unlocked the door without any key, and opened it. "This way" Rosemary inclined. "Your brother is right though, you have to learn to control your imagination, and learn to start trusting people, I am only human in this town, I can only preform magic spells, and learn to delve into people's minds as well. Something all witches have in common. I have a feeling that somewhere in your family was a witch and one who has not yet taught you how to use your powers correctly" Rosemary said to them both. The room, had a punching bag, an art room, and a meditation room. "This place is for bringing out your beast, and letting all that energy into this very room" Rosemary said to the both of them.
Keena the Grim

User Image

The twins followed Rosemary to a secluded area. Kaizer and Freia were intrigued by how she could simply open doors with her powers and it got them thinking about what else she could do. It was no surprise to them that Rosemary knew of their past and could read their thoughts as well. Witches weren't a foreign subject to the twins because they've studied about some creatures.

Once they got to the room filled with different types of equipment, Freia felt uneasy. She felt like something was pulling on her, some unseen force that was drawing her in. She shook it off and walked over to the punching bag. "That's the thing, we don't need anyone else because we have each other." Rei said before jabbing at the poor punching bag with all of her strength. Freia was concentrated on punching and kicking at the punching bag to release her frustrations.
Kai stood next to Rosemary with his hands still shoved into his pockets. He had his eye on the art room but thought he could go explore later. "Rei doesn't realize it but she's slowly opening up to you." Kai spoke softly so that only Rosemary could hear. "If being raised in a large mansion with no one to talk to but ourselves is counted as being away from civilization then yes, me and my sister might just have a people problem" Kai's lips formed a small smile. "We've only ever had each other but I'm sure you know that." Kai added. "So trusting is a bit of a challenge not just for Rei but for the both of us" He sighed then looked to Rosemary. "So you're a telepath as well?" Kai asked an obvious question for the sake of conversation. Even though he was labeled as the quiet and closed off one he knew how to make conversation when needed.

Rei continued to beat up the punching bag. She was yelling and screaming after each punch and kick. A few moments later she was clinging onto it, trying to bring it down with all of her body weight. For a girl with a small figure she knew how to put her weight into good use. "I hate it here" she thought to herself as she tackled the punching bag knowing her brother could hear. "I hate that we're not normal" She punched at it again. "I hate having to run away all the time" She was yelling out loud and forgot to keep the words as mere thoughts.Her hands formed into her claws, "I HATE THAT MOM AND DAD LEFT US" She clawed at the punching bag. "I HATE THAT HUMANS THINK WE'RE MONSTERS" She clawed at the punching bag continuously until the stuffing fell out. She jumped off of the punching bag and landed on all fours in her wolf form. Her eyes were glowing a dark shade of red.

or turned into gold"

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Rosemary smiled at Kai."I am a mother, it is a gift for people to open up to a mother" Rosemary said to him. "My two boys are both twenty, precisely twenty" Rosemary remarked to him. "I believe they are both your age, one deals with his problems by making vases, and cups, plates, saucers. Things like that" Rosemary said simply to him, then she laughed a bit. "Good heavens no, but I am a witch, and I can open up that part of me any time I wish to. And your powers come from a witch, one that has the all seeing eye apparently. Those who are telepathic are able to see within the future as well, and sense when danger arrives" Rosemary said to him kindly. She watched Rei take out her anger on the punching bag. "Perhaps I should introduce you both to Thistle" Rosemary said to him. "Thistle is a witch like me, her father is a winged werewolf, that looks like a gargoyle when he transforms. Thistle had her wings torn from her back when she was very young, and it made her into very much like the both of you. You both no longer have to run away anymore, we are not humans here in this town, all lycans, except for me. Of course there was Katherine, and another woman that lived here who were also human." Rosemary explained to him. "Very few humans like myself can accept the lycans, or telepathic beings, you just need to learn to control the power within you" Rosemary said to them both.
Keena the Grim

User Image

"Coming from a rich foster family,people think we have all the luxuries." Kaizer began. "Unfortunately having a mother to open up to isn't one" he combed his hair back with his hand and kept his gaze on his sister as he spoke. "Yes that's right, we're both 20 years old but often act as if we're younger."He said with a laugh. "Blake and Alden right? Well they're both lucky to have a mother like you. Freia does need a mother figure to remind her that she's a girl too. I'd help her if I could but it would mean I'd have to be a girl myself" Kai stroked his hair back for the second time, his mannerisms were returning again. He listened to what Rosemary had to say about her abilities, the more she spoke the curiouser Kai became. "I'd like to believe that were true, being a spawn of a witch that is. Freia and I don't know who our real parents are, for all we know our parents could've been half lycan half witch half leprechaun" Kaizer attempted to joke. "It seems that a lot of the people here have been through more than they deserve" Kai said after Rosemary mentioned of a witch named Thistle and her history.The same witch Blake had mentioned earlier. Blake sounded rather protective of the girl and Kai couldn't help but wonder if Thistle was his significant other. The topic of love and courtship was very foreign to Kai but it occasionally made him curious.

The sound of a growl caught Kaizer's attention. Freia paced back and forth and huffed. Her eyes were still in its fiery red state as she paced aimlessly around the room. "She was never like this" Kai said to Rosemary with a worried expression. "Will she be alright?" he looked to Rosemary then back to his sister who looked as if she were ready to go on a killing spree. "Rei are you alright?" Kai asked but there was no answer.

or turned into gold"

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Rosemary stood there then nodded hearing him speak. "You both are just like my two sons, they are half breeds themselves. Half werewolf and half witch" Rosemary said to him simply, watching Freia's wild eyes. "She reminds me of Blake, a whole lot. And you remind me of Alden" Rosemary said to him with a smile. "Freia, calm yourself dear" Rosemary spoke softly. "Thistle is also a twin sister to another, but she is a twin sister to a brother much like you by the name of Grey" Rosemary said to him calmly. "I am going to be making a special dinner tonight, so why don't you both come over tonight for a dinner?" Rosemary asked them both.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to Thistle as he spoke about how it has to be something she truly value that can be used for the equivalent of the magic she would want to use.she wondered if she could be a witch the food she make is the best or from what people have told her.but she shook her head to clear her mind of thoughts of being a witch she liked the way she was now." that is really interesting Thistle I would love to know more.I am so curious about witchcraft. I have not been this curious since I was little." said Imogene as she smiled at Thistle.she wondered what tomorrow's sport for gym will be. she could not believe her luck she now had a boyfriend and she loved him with all her heart.she wondered what Grey's dislikes are she wanted to know so she don't say or get him something he hates.then she heard Grey speak about how lunch was after gym class and that there are two more classes after lunch one major class and one curricular. she guessed her math class was the major class and music was curricular class ether way she was loving school. " thank you Grey I am grateful for your help.I can't wait till lunch I made us some yummy japanese food that I made for us to have.I have not had japanese food in such a long time.Plus I am excited to be here at school as well." said Imogene as she smiled at Grey.then she heard Grey said the last class was something that help you with planning she could not help but wonder planning for what.then she watched him miss the ball and felt sad but wanted to cheer Grey on." what does the last class help you plan for? and that was good try Grey! you can do it I believe in you!" said Imogene as she encouraged her boyfriend.then she heard the bell ring for lunch she heard Grey telling her that he would see her later then she watched him walk over to her and plant a kiss on her lips she soon blushed.she hoped Thistle did not see them kiss or she would be embarassed.then she walked to the women's changing room and went to the place where she put her lunch,backpack,and clothing.once she found it she began changing in her clothes she wore to school.when she was fully redressed and was ready to head out to the lunch room she walked out of woman's changing room and headed over to the lunch room.after asking for directions she finally found the lunch room and sat at an empty table and began opening her large bento box. and she began eating her half of her food and saving the other half of food for Grey.she had to admit she did a good job on her meal because she was already full from eating her half." I feel kind of lonely sitting by myself." said Imogene as she sighed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff