10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to what Grey said about having a barbecue she was thinking of using the meat to make a meat loaf.but she like the idea of having moose burgers for they sounded like something she would eat.maybe she could make a salad to go long with the moose burgers but what type of salad should she make.should she make some thing easier like mac and cheese or should she make fried rice instead of a salad.Imogene was thinking of so many side dishes she forgot to say something which was not like her at all." sure we can have a barbecue but I don't think I have anything to have a outside Barbecue...but I will check if I do.if not would you mind if we have the barbecue at your place?we can share our reward with your family besides I pretty sure your dad would want to celebrate his son's first hunt with a party.I bet when he finds out he will be so proud of you and your siblings will be proud of you as well." said Imogene as she smiled at him before leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek." because I know I am proud of you.and I am proud of us working together to take the moose down even though you did most of the work.also I'll give you my speare key to my house in case you ever want to talk to me or if you feeling down in the dumps." said Imogene as she placed a hand on shoulder hoping he got the message that she will always be there for him.
Keena the Grim

Zaria RedRose
Beta Female

User ImageUser Image

Zaria felt uneasy when Joseph unbuttoned her blouse but breathed out in relief when he wrapped her with a towel right after. She was on top of Joseph, her hands supporting her as she loomed over him. The water droplets from her hair was dropping onto the bed and on Joseph's face. She couldn't help but feel like Joseph was a perverted stalker but convinced herself that there was no malice in his words and that it was the alcohol talking. She leaned in and brushed her lips against his, kissing him softly. "Well now you don't have to watch me from afar" she teased. "I'm staying right here" she pulled herself back and sat next to Joseph, waiting for him to fall asleep.

And none of us are backing down."

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0
The Book Keepers

User Image

User Image

Grey smiled at her. "No... I want to have the meatloaf, really." Grey said to her. "I just have a habit of talking out loud with my thoughts alone." Grey told her while he walked with her. "Let's go to your house, have that meatloaf you promised, then the next time we can have some barbecue from a successful hunt" Grey said smiling at her hoping she would agree at lease. He walked with her to her house. He smiled he would always be there with her as well as she would be there with him. When they would graduate everything would change, he would want to move in with her and love and care for her.
Xavier Blood
Beta Of Blood Clan

User Image

User Image

Xavier was back in the hut now seeing as he was done with the moose seeing as he gutted it, so on. He was now here that he was all done with that because it took a while. As he was there he could also here Crescent, his sister as he sighed to himself. Right now still feeling a little out of place still seeing as he was not sure he would have a love life there was Violet was he was not sure how that was going right now seeing as the last time he talked to her was that one night. Xavier put some moose meat in the fridge as he was there. He brought it over from the smoke house.

Keena the Grim

xLoud Whispersx

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Joseph laid there looking back at her, feeling the water fall upon his face. "Damn rain" He said "But you look good with wet hair" Joseph said to her he kissed her lips. "I like that, you staying with me" He said softly, soon his eyes closed, and he was out like a like.

Joseph began to dream of Zaria. He was running after her and she was running away. Joseph caught her hand in his finally and brought her close to him. In his dreams caused him to transform into a full wolf. His legs hanging off the edge of the bed, and he flipped on his stomach. He was in a deep sleep. If we was to awaken he would be having a bad hang over.
Keena the Grim

Zaria RedRose
Beta Female

User ImageUser Image

Zaria smiled as Joseph quickly fell asleep. He looked so calm when he was asleep, almost like a little baby. She noticed all she was wearing for cover was s towel and her skirt was still drenched from earlier so she walked over to Joseph's closet and took out a pair of pants and a loose shirt she could borrow. She undressed herself and put on the dry clothes. Once she was done changing she quietly walked over to Joseph, seeing that he had changed back into his wolf form. She slowly slid in next to him and placed his arm over her so that she could cuddle in next to him. She watched him for a while and listened to the sound of the rain before falling asleep.

And none of us are backing down."

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Day turned to evening, the evening turned into dusk. Dusk turned to dawn. In the morning Joseph woke up with a headache and back in his human form. He didn't even know he transformed into a wolf last night. He had a horrible headache that day. "Ow... my head... what happened?" He asked rather loudly. Then looked to his side seeing Zaria sleeping there. 'Oh my god... did we do anything?' He asked himself a question in his thoughts. 'No... did I take advantage of her?' Joseph asked another question in his head. He was now officially scared of what might of happened. So many thoughts went through his mind. He went to the kitchen and made himself a pot of coffee and Zaria a cup as well. When the coffee was made he sat down and began to drink the stuff trying to get rid of the nauseating headache that pounded in on his head and stomach.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to what Grey said about having the meat loaf she promised him.what he said made Imogene smile she guessed that Grey really wanted to have that meat loaf.when he said that he spoke his thought out loud it reminded her of herself since at certian times she would speak her thoughts out loud.but she was glad Grey wanted to try her meat loaf all she needed the seasoning for the meat loaf." okay we'll have the meat loaf.I hope you're ready for Imogene's homemade meat loaf.but just to let you know I have never used Moose meat for the meat loaf I always used beef.so I don't know how this will turn out.I just hope it turns out good for you.and it's okay if speak your thoughts out loud it means you think outside the box." said Imogene as she walk along side Grey till she reached her house. Once at her house she fished out her key that was hidden under a potted fake plant and opened the door so she and grey could enter the house.Once Imogene entered the house and walked into her bedroom and to her changed into a cute shirt that said 'too hot to handle.' on the front while the back of the shirt said 'can't handle the heat then stay out of kitchen!',along with the shirt was a pair of pants that went to above her knees.Imogene took off her shoes and went into the kitchen and made room on her table so Grey can put the moose leg down and take a break from carrying it all the way to her house." I sure hope this meat loaf turns out good.well since I don't have the seasoning I can alwat subitute the seasoning." said Imogene as she began thinking out loud.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0

User Image

User Image

He smiled. "Well it's much like eating a cow, or buffalo, very much the same" Grey told her walking with her still. Once they made it to her home he took the door knob and opened the door for her. "Ladies first" Grey told her with a smile. Letting her enter first.

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene listen to what Grey said about how eating moose was like eating a cow she smiled and entered the house since he opened the door for her.she could not believe what a gentleman he was.it was so nice of him to open the door for her it made her feel special and for that she was truely happy more then she had been in long time.she thought everything that happened to her was like fairy tale it made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.Once inside her house she quickly went to the master bedroom and quickly changed into a tee shirt and a pair of pants that went to her knees.after taking off her shoes she paddled into the kitchen and began getting what she needed to get a meat loaf in order.then Imogene cleared off the counter so Grey could place the moose leg down and take a break from carrying it.she hoped the moose leg was not too heavy to carry she would hate for the weight to hurt Grey's back." Grey why don't you come in and placed this moose leg down on counter and I'll get the meat ready to be made into a meat loaf just for you.I'm working on the side dishes right now so the only thing left will be the meat loaf.I can't wait to try it." said Imogene as she began to put potatos in a pot to be boiled so they can be made into mashed potatos before moving on to boil some vegetables that she had already.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0
The Book Keepers

User Image

User Image

Grey walked in with the leg of the moose. Once in, he placed it on the counter near the sink. He cut the leg meat in several pieces. Enough to make hamburger, once all the meat was gone from the bone, he placed the meat into the meat grinder that he had spotted in the house. He grabbed a bowl and began to grind the meat until it came out in strings. When he was done with the meat grinding. He handed her the ground meat. There was still some that was not ground, so he wrapped that up in ceramic plastic and placed it into the fridge, freezer. "All done" He said all there was left was the bone that was there on the counter. "So... you can crush this bone and make it into fertilizer, plants love to live off of bone meal" Grey told her.
Pure Stone
Stone Clan

User Image

User Image

Pure was there as he was back at home now seeing as his brother Grey, them went hunting. He was still a little bit young to hunt even if his wolf form he was bigger. He was also pretty sure dad would not want him to hunt yet as well.So he went to see his sister again as he went upstairs to her room as he walked in. "Hi what you doing? he said as he saw his sister. Then he saw the animals as he was there in her room. "When did you get them, does dad know? he said as he smiled at the animals seeing as he wanted then to like him.

Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

User Image

User Image

Thistle put the collar around Duke with a name tag. She was given a certificate to give him medicine, shots and to get him fixed. "Well I would not want to take away your manhood my little Duke." She said to the dog. "Nor you Rockwell" Thistle said petting the two animals. She liked animals it helped her cope with what she always went through.

In moments, she put out water and kibble for the animals. She soon put out kitty litter and set up the dummy that she had for making clothing. She put the silk over to of the dummy as though she was draping a towel or a cape around the mannequin. She began to sew the silk with beautiful patterns of cherry blossoms. She was being very careful on what she was doing. She began to sing softly to herself. The song was beautiful and about seahorses.

When she finished her song she looked to Pure. "I got them today, and no he does not know about them yet. This is Toco" She said pointing to the bird. "That is Duke" She pointed to the dog. "And the cat is Rockwell" Thistle pointed to the cat. "And I am making a kimono" She told him simply.
Keena the Grim
The Book Keepers

Wolves never lose sleep

Xiena Blood
Alpha of the Blood Clan

User Image

Xiena smiled whilst kissing Crescent lovingly,taking everything in.The moment,the feel of his lips against hers and the way he made her feel when his arms were wrapped around her. She felt guilty for enjoying it but knew everyone had their own guilty pleasure and he was hers.
Xiena pulled away to the sound of her brother entering. “X-xavier I uh..sorry” She gave a faint smile. “So how did the two young ones take it? Gutting and skinning the moose that is..” She asked,trying to keep his mind off of what he had seen. She wasn’t ashamed but found it rather awkward that her brother was almost always there when she was being sweet with Crescent.

Over the opinion of sheep

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Keena the Grim

User Image

Imogene Ellen Crescent

User Image

As Imogene watched Grey come in with the moose leg and placed it on counter and began to cut the leg meat in enough pieces to make hamburger.she continued to watch Grey as he placed the pieces in the meat grinder and watched as it was grinded in strings of meat.once the meat grinding was done and she was handed the grinded moose meat she began adding seasoning to give it flavor when you take a bite.then Imogene began mixing the seasoning in with the meat with her hands." thanks for grinding up the moose meat and putting left overs away Grey.you are very helpful right now.their was something I wanted to tell you.I guess I'll come out and say it.I want you to know I will always be there for you even if you are seeing someone else.I just wanted to let you know that I care deeply for you." said Imogene as she finished mixing the seasoning and went over and washed her hands to prevent germs from entering her body and making her sick.once she was done washing her now clean hands she quickly dried her hands and set her meat loaf in the oven to cook and set a timer for the meat loaf to go off." I don't know how to crush up bones to make bone meal.I kinda grew up some what sheltered back at my old clan.My father would never let me do anything but clean,cook,sing,dance,or gardening.but thank you for the thought it was sweet of you." said Imogene as she took the vegetables and potatos off the stove before draining them into strainers.Then Imogene took out a masher and a bowl before placing the potatos in the bowl before mashing them. once they were done she mayo to the potatos to make them seem more fluffyer.after the timer went off she pulled the meat loaf out and added ketchup on top and let it cool.Once it was cooling Imogene then fixed two plates of food and placed it on the table." Grey the food is ready to be eaten." said Imogene as she sat down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff