Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xavier Blood
Beta Of Blood Clan

User Image

User Image

Xavier was there as he was gutting the moose up. He new how to seeing as he has seen how it is done when he was with his parents one time when he was younger. Then he heard the girl talking to him as he looked at Imogene. "Alright i'll see you around I live with my sister so i'm sure I'll see you again" he said. "Thanks i'm sure she is alright" he said to it not being that bad well he hoped it was not that bad. So he got bad to work getting this done as he was there.

Keena the Grim

the_moon_girl0
Keena the Grim

Wolves never lose sleep

Xiena Blood
Alpha of the Blood Clan

User Image

”I hate to disappoint you but I think I’m more than capable of bathing myself”
She stuck her tongue out at him and chuckled. She noticed Crescent holding a piece of clothing but ignored it. She looked down at the hospital gown she was still wearing. She stopped walking and blushed bright red, “Y-you didn’t remind me to change into my clothes!” She looked at Crescent then down at her gown feeling flustered and embarrassed.Luckily they were close to home and so far no one saw her in her new outfit.

Over the opinion of sheep

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Joseph nodded at her when they got back to his place. "Only you, I would never picture my life with out dew." Joseph said to her while meaning to say the words you but made a miss. "I love dew so much, I would die for dew" He remarked to her fumbling for his keys. "Where are my keys?" He asked forgetting that he didn't lock the door.
Keena the Grim

Zaria RedRose
Beta Female

User ImageUser Image

Zaria fought back her laughter when Joseph mixed up his words. “I love dew too” She replied and sighed when Joseph mentioned that he would die for her. She couldn’t help but think of the thought as selfish. It was sweet but for someone to die for another would be unfair since the other would be left to live alone. Her logic was never one to be liked by others.
She watched as Joseph struggled with looking for his keys. She reached for the doorknob and to her surprise he had left it open. She slowly walked in with Joseph,taking small steps to avoid for the two of them to fall to the floor since Joseph could easily knock Zaria over. She let him sit on a chair so that she could dry him off before he went to bed. “I’m gonna need you to shift back into a human, can you do that?” She asked before walking off to his closet to grab him a pair of pants. She handed it to him then turned around,waiting for him to change. Taking care of him felt different but it made her feel happy at the same time.

And none of us are backing down."

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Crescent smiled at her. "Alright I will let you bath yourself. I will take you to the hot springs and allow the injury to relax with the hot water, then add a ice pack when we get back onto the shoulder" Crescent told her simply. Walking with her back to her cabin. "Don't worry, we will get home and get your clothes. Heck I will even cover your cute back side" Crescent remarked in a tease while he walked with her. Once they got back to her house he opened the door for her. "Ladies first" He said to her.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Joseph looked to her then thought for a moment. He slowly changed back into a human, with his pants being baggy and overly stretched now. He only changed half way, still had the wolf ears, and the tail. "Better?" He asked her. He took the pants then slipped them onto his body. "How come my house is spinning now?" He slurred out a question. Joseph stood there shirtless and a pair of pants on, he was wishing his house would stop spinning. "Please tell the earth to slow down on the spinning" Joseph said while wanting to pass out. He was wanting her to stay with him and be in bed with him. "For years my dearest, I found you very pretty from your window" Joseph blurted out suddenly. "Made me find out you were a full grown woman, and I want to make you mine and only mine, no one else can have you or see you naked but me" Joseph said to her still drunk.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
the_moon_girl0
The Book Keepers

User Image

User Image

Grey soon left the smoke house, and greeted Imogene with one of the legs from the moose. "Looks like we are going to have a smoke out" Grey said to her. "Care if I start up a barbecue and good up some burgers with this meat? Not unless you want to use it for what you got planned" Grey said to her while holding the leg and carrying it over his shoulder.
Keena the Grim

Wolves never lose sleep

Xiena Blood
Alpha of the Blood Clan

User Image

”You're not going to let the idea of going to the hot springs go are you?" Xiena then realized the back of her gown was somewhat open. She stood on her porch,glaring at Crescent as he gestured for her to enter first knowing he'd see her bum. She poked him in the eyes with her free hand and quickly moved into her hut.
She wore a long face,hating that she'd have to spend most of her time in her hut. She cursed under her breathe for being so reckless in hunting. 'You should've known better' She sighed and opened her cabinet,looking for clothes. She eyed the clothing then the sling on her shoulder wondering how she'd change with one arm. As much as she hated it, she'd need help with changing into her clothes everyday. She shrugged miserably,looking at Crescent in defeat.

Keena the Grim

Zaria RedRose
Beta Female

User ImageUser Image

Zaria turned around only to see Joseph in his human form but with the ears and tail still present. "I'll make sure to tell Mr.earth to slow down,alright?I'll personally call him later" She smiled and wrapped Joseph with a towel,drying his hair and upper body. She sneezed and realized that she was still soaking wet but she wanted to prioritize Joseph.
She was halfway done drying him when he suddenly spoke. She was confused at first but found that his window's view was her own window and she could see the spot where she would change into her daily clothes. If joseph weren't drunk she would probably punch him and call him a pervert. She blushed bright red like a tomato at the thought of him seeing her naked. 'Wh-what if he got turned off? What if he found me ugly? I have the body of a teenage boy!' She shook the thoughts out of her head,thinking it was useless to ponder on now. "H-how long have you been watching…?" she asked in hesitation and helped Joseph up and onto the bed to lay down. She smiled at his words. "I'm all yours love.." She whispered to herself.

And none of us are backing down."

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Crescent yelped when she poked him in the eyes. "Why the eyes!?" He asked her "You could easily just jab me in the ribs" Crescent told her simply. "By the way, you are really attractive, I was telling you that" Crescent said to her as he walked over to her helping her get her shirt on. "There" He said getting the injured arm in first, then helped her button the blouse up. He smiled at her leaning forward and kissing her lips softly. "I am here to serve" Crescent told her as he helped her with her pants as well, buttoning the pants up. "You are so sexy" He pointed out to her.
Xavier Blood
Beta Of Blood Clan

User Image

User Image

Xavier was still there in the smoke house getting the moose done. He soon saw them leave as he was there working on the moose. It didn't take him that long seeing as he was soon done as he put all the meat away. Then he walked out of the smoke house as he made his way back to his hut as he walked inside. He could here his sister Xiene, Crescent talking as he guessed she was alright but didn't know how back it was seeing as he didn't go with them.

Keena the Grim

xLoud Whispersx

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Joseph tilted his head then began to unbutton her blouse to get her wet clothes off. "I have been watching you for a long while now. Since we grew up and moved into our own little abodes" Joseph said to her with a hiccup right after. "You... You are so sexy. I liked watching you" He said now sounding like a stalking pervert. When she got into bed he followed her wrapping a towel around her as well. Joseph smiled at her while he placed his head upon the pillow.
Keena the Grim

Wolves never lose sleep

Xiena Blood
Alpha of the Blood Clan

User Image

”Because I'd probably break my other hand if I tried punching you in the ribs" Xiena replied honestly and chuckled. She shifted uncomfortably when Crescent helped her with her shirt and pants. Being so close to him always made her heart race. She stared down at the floor so he wouldn't see her blushing face but it only got worse when he leaned in to kiss her. "You find a hospital gown sexy?" She joked. "I'm beginning to question your fashion sense" She giggled and slowly placed her left arm around his neck and slowly leaned in to kiss him passionately on the lips. She could feel her heart beating faster and each time her lips met his, it sent a shock of electricity throughout her body.
The old Xiena would never agree to having physical contact with others but ever since she moved into the village she found herself doing things she said she never would.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
xLoud Whispersx

User Image
User Image

Crescent smiled at her while wrapping his arms around her waist. "Mm... Only when you wear it" Crescent complimented as he kissed her back. This time the kiss had lingered, and he was liking it. The electric shock that went through her body, was going through his body as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff