Wistful Witch

Elementis_Dragon
OokamixHime
Elementis_Dragon
OokamixHime
Elementis_Dragon
OokamixHime

Morning Ellie
morning, although it's almos one for me.

Well it's almost 2 but it still feels like the morning so yeah XD
when did you get up?

Around 11:30
ic

yeah

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

*ninja hug*

Hey! Missed ya! Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days. Vbs has been really exhausting (in a good way, but still tiring even though all I do is read a 15 minute story) and then last night I had a horrible headache (I feel much better, but I still feel a tiny pain in my head and my tummy is angry with me). I missed out on fun day T^T

and Aunt Flo isn't going too easy on me, especially yesterday.

I hope you're feeling better today. I don't know what kind of faith you have, or if any, but if you feel that horrible and empty, saying a short prayer or lamenting to the heavens til your heart's content couldn't hurt. sweatdrop not like I'm one to talk either, I probably don't pray as much as I ought to buuuuuut, sometimes when I'm really suffering I do pray. Now ahem...sometimes I don't always have something nice to pray about. Like when my depression its at its absolutely worst I pray for death...and its not like those times I'm even depressed for any good reason, or even ANY reason at all, I'd just have this horrible desire to not want to exist anymore and that just makes even MORE frustrating.

Once I get my daily stuff on here out of the way, I should start on a reply for our rp.

[GS] Sailor Moon
I love everyone's fancy avatars!

Mine isn't fancy xD I did this for the swimwear contest, and I'm pretty sure I didn't win. Haven't checked the results, but seeing as I didn't get any PM, pretty sure I lost

Sailor Seren
XonyMudd
is it me, or did everyone choose Leafkit as their starter for the summer event XD

Nope. Echo for me. I would love to get my hands on a Leafkit though.

Ooooooo, I liked Echo too, and that Penguin one, honestly, I WANTED THEM ALL!!!

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd

*ninja hug*

Hey! Missed ya! Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days. Vbs has been really exhausting (in a good way, but still tiring even though all I do is read a 15 minute story) and then last night I had a horrible headache (I feel much better, but I still feel a tiny pain in my head and my tummy is angry with me). I missed out on fun day T^T

and Aunt Flo isn't going too easy on me, especially yesterday.

I hope you're feeling better today. I don't know what kind of faith you have, or if any, but if you feel that horrible and empty, saying a short prayer or lamenting to the heavens til your heart's content couldn't hurt. sweatdrop not like I'm one to talk either, I probably don't pray as much as I ought to buuuuuut, sometimes when I'm really suffering I do pray. Now ahem...sometimes I don't always have something nice to pray about. Like when my depression its at its absolutely worst I pray for death...and its not like those times I'm even depressed for any good reason, or even ANY reason at all, I'd just have this horrible desire to not want to exist anymore and that just makes even MORE frustrating.

Once I get my daily stuff on here out of the way, I should start on a reply for our rp.

All that stuff is tricky for me, I was never raised going to the church ((Although my mother started going after 9/11 so I ended up going while in High School)) still I don't have much faith like others do but I also don't blast at others for going or balieving everyone has their own way and I've long sence learned that everyone is different. I do have the balieve that going to church doesnt mean your in god's favor, as long as you balieve and are true to yourself and love others then it shouldnt matter if you go to a building every sunday or do it in a field of wildflowers.

I am feeling a little better, I'm nearing the end of my own Ninja visit I tend to get more emotional like this before or after it's over, sometimes both.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon

All that stuff is tricky for me, I was never raised going to the church ((Although my mother started going after 9/11 so I ended up going while in High School)) still I don't have much faith like others do but I also don't blast at others for going or balieving everyone has their own way and I've long sence learned that everyone is different. I do have the balieve that going to church doesnt mean your in god's favor, as long as you balieve and are true to yourself and love others then it shouldnt matter if you go to a building every sunday or do it in a field of wildflowers.

I am feeling a little better, I'm nearing the end of my own Ninja visit I tend to get more emotional like this before or after it's over, sometimes both.

That's understandable. I've gone to church most of my life. Un, well, it seems like most people turn to faith in times of trouble, whether its personal troubles, or a tragic event takes place in the world that takes us by surprise. Going to church doesn't make one righteous or holy or anything like that. A person can go to church and not get anything out of it at all. It all depends on the person. And of course, the devil himself goes to church too. Satan is well versed in the Bible.

Well, a church is more than four walls and a roof. A church is more of a gathering of believers than a building. I've been guilty of thinking that you can only be saved by going to church.

I bet you won't believe me when I say that Sunday is the wrong day for Christians to be going to church xD I always wondered why we went to church on Sunday, but the Jews went on Saturday. I won't get into it right now so I don't make you all @o@ but just know that I was really confused about it growing up, but never thought to ask anyone why sweatdrop

Yay! That's good! Hm, I'm not sure if I get more emotional or not, I probably do some since if I'm cramping bad enough, I'm more sensitive. Gah, and speaking of cramps T^T I need to go boil me some water and make me a hot compress. It actually helps a lot. Yesterday I was just using hot water cause I wasn't able to boil some water. It helped some, buuuuuuut it didn't help as much and I kept having to go to the bathroom to redo it.

Cramps for me are almost always worse when I first start, tend to ease up in the middle, and either let up at the end or COME BACK WITH A SPITEFUL VENGEANCE! Which, I think its totally doing now T^T

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon

That's understandable. I've gone to church most of my life. Un, well, it seems like most people turn to faith in times of trouble, whether its personal troubles, or a tragic event takes place in the world that takes us by surprise. Going to church doesn't make one righteous or holy or anything like that. A person can go to church and not get anything out of it at all. It all depends on the person. And of course, the devil himself goes to church too. Satan is well versed in the Bible.

Well, a church is more than four walls and a roof. A church is more of a gathering of believers than a building. I've been guilty of thinking that you can only be saved by going to church.

I bet you won't believe me when I say that Sunday is the wrong day for Christians to be going to church xD I always wondered why we went to church on Sunday, but the Jews went on Saturday. I won't get into it right now so I don't make you all @o@ but just know that I was really confused about it growing up, but never thought to ask anyone why sweatdrop

Yay! That's good! Hm, I'm not sure if I get more emotional or not, I probably do some since if I'm cramping bad enough, I'm more sensitive. Gah, and speaking of cramps T^T I need to go boil me some water and make me a hot compress. It actually helps a lot. Yesterday I was just using hot water cause I wasn't able to boil some water. It helped some, buuuuuuut it didn't help as much and I kept having to go to the bathroom to redo it.

Cramps for me are almost always worse when I first start, tend to ease up in the middle, and either let up at the end or COME BACK WITH A SPITEFUL VENGEANCE! Which, I think its totally doing now T^T
oic.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
oic.

Yah, and it seems so weird, but at the same time, it makes sense, but again, I won't go into it right now. Maybe some other time if it comes up.

I'm working on Yuushi's reply. I had to catch myself cause I kept wanting to call him Kiyoshi, so if you catch me doing that, let me know xD

it's my fault for using Kiyoshi's format for him, but then again, Kiyoshi was inspired (at least appearance and occupation) by Yuushi (who I drew inspiration from CLAMP's Ferio from MKR, cause seriously, I could just sooooooo easily use his pic for either one and it would work perfectly xD)

I'd say I'm about half done or almost half done

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
oic.

Yah, and it seems so weird, but at the same time, it makes sense, but again, I won't go into it right now. Maybe some other time if it comes up.

I'm working on Yuushi's reply. I had to catch myself cause I kept wanting to call him Kiyoshi, so if you catch me doing that, let me know xD

it's my fault for using Kiyoshi's format for him, but then again, Kiyoshi was inspired (at least appearance and occupation) by Yuushi (who I drew inspiration from CLAMP's Ferio from MKR, cause seriously, I could just sooooooo easily use his pic for either one and it would work perfectly xD)

I'd say I'm about half done or almost half done
mk ok doke artichoke

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
mk ok doke artichoke

done!

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
mk ok doke artichoke

done!
okay, i am going to need to to think on mine sadly.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
mk ok doke artichoke

done!

nah, no worries

I've made you wait, so its your turn to let me wait, so please take as much time as you like or need <3

I've got plenty to keep me distracted in the meanwhile, specially this new pet game, and the new alchemy formulas that require kin and items from it

although, I really should get started on my cosplay ^^;;;;

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
mk ok doke artichoke

done!

nah, no worries

I've made you wait, so its your turn to let me wait, so please take as much time as you like or need <3

I've got plenty to keep me distracted in the meanwhile, specially this new pet game, and the new alchemy formulas that require kin and items from it

although, I really should get started on my cosplay ^^;;;;
damn its hot outside

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
damn its hot outside

I know the feeling. I think Wednesday or maybe Tuesday or Thursday it got as high as 100F outside! Might have been Tuesday I think cause it was the day the red ninja officially struck and I was very afraid I might pass out from the heat. Yup, it was definitely Tuesday, cause it was hot in the church and I brought a rag to wet to help keep me cool so I didn't pass out.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
damn its hot outside

I know the feeling. I think Wednesday or maybe Tuesday or Thursday it got as high as 100F outside! Might have been Tuesday I think cause it was the day the red ninja officially struck and I was very afraid I might pass out from the heat. Yup, it was definitely Tuesday, cause it was hot in the church and I brought a rag to wet to help keep me cool so I didn't pass out.
i lucked out, mine and my bf's house is nice and cool.

Invisible Pawn

Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
damn its hot outside

nice. Normally my place is ALWAYS freezing cold, lately, it has been pretty hot, but then again it could be partly me not feeling well. Right now I know they have the air on and I was cold awhile ago, but now I feel hot again, but from the knee down I feel really cold

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
XonyMudd
Elementis_Dragon
damn its hot outside

nice. Normally my place is ALWAYS freezing cold, lately, it has been pretty hot, but then again it could be partly me not feeling well. Right now I know they have the air on and I was cold awhile ago, but now I feel hot again, but from the knee down I feel really cold
its almost too cool for me, i still have to have a blanket over my legs, then again i am wearing shorts not pants lol. Now if I went up to the attic it's nice and warm up their lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff