Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

Miasmal Fish

20,200 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Go to wikipedia, type in whatever could possibly interest you, and then just read. Click on anything you find interesting or weird or confusing-play seven degrees of separation and see what kind of freakish connection you can make between lunar moths and waffles. Don't do it for other people's respect. It doesn't matter what kinds of things you learn, just learning things gives your brain some good exercise.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
You can join the book club and read some of the books Myself and some of it's members have recommended. But respect isn't something intelligence will get you. You getting respect has more to do with your character which is more about your experience, and how you treat other people. If you learn to treat others with respect and you get yourself out there to experience things.... getting a job, going to school, traveling and becoming interested in something, you will have earned respect. Though some people will never give you respect and it's often best to just ignore those situations.

Your brain can be worked like a muscle and trained to do more.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Try to focus on your listening skills. For me it's waiting till the other person is finished, and another part is trying to stay engaged in what they're talking about instead of day dreaming/dozing off lol. Try to look at things from different points of views. If you keep your mind and ears open I think that will help you to learn a lot of new things.It's a really good goal actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff