Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Fairy

well its a decision you make every day, do you really want to lose weight, or do you really just want to be inactive and overeat junk foods. plus i believe almost everyone can find some form of activities they enjoy, and healthy foods. and simply drinking tons of water every day can speed up your metabolism a ton, like up to 30%, since most people are chronically dehydrated to begin with and their metabolisms are slowed by it. but hey its up to you what you actually want.

Tipsy Kitten

I used to feel that way tbh.

Camp Fairy

32,525 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I feel you.
It's not even that I eat a whole lotta crude food, I just hate moving :c

Fatcat

!~[x] Cheri [x]~!
well its a decision you make every day, do you really want to lose weight, or do you really just want to be inactive and overeat junk foods. plus i believe almost everyone can find some form of activities they enjoy, and healthy foods. and simply drinking tons of water every day can speed up your metabolism a ton, like up to 30%, since most people are chronically dehydrated to begin with and their metabolisms are slowed by it. but hey its up to you what you actually want.

Every time I try to work out/run, my family makes fun of me.
And they won't buy the healthy food I want because "they don't like it" or it's too expensive.

Timid Fairy

yavon311
!~[x] Cheri [x]~!

And they won't buy the healthy food I want because "they don't like it" or it's too expensive.

awh well that sucks... its ridiculous that they shouldnt want to support you having good health, being your family and all... so they can go screw themselves honestly lol? and what are they olympic athletes to judge someone else for just starting out?
i guess if theyre relentlessly mean you can try keeping it on the down-low, like doing calisthenics/strength training in your room with music playing to hide sounds, or just say youre just going for a walk but then actually go for a jog instead maybe... confused and in a matter of a few months youd become in great shape anyway so they couldnt have anything mean to possibly say at that point twisted
also wtheck abt it being expensive lol.. rice, beans, basic fruits/veg is generally way cheaper than other types of foods... burning_eyes burning_eyes

Single Spirit

i want to gain weight but i love exercise too much crying

Timid Kitten

yavon311
Veils Demonic Vixen
yavon311
Exercise sucks and food is really good.
The struggle.
I'm going to be fat forever.

Exercise is amazing. It sucks yo be sore when you first start but that means you're making progress!

Food is great, but going to a gym and working out for hours, is just the best thing in the world.

Being sixteen with no job or license and not being able to go to the gym is, in fact, not the best thing in the world.

I agree that exercise isn't much fun at first but all of those really aren't excuses. There are a few really good free work out programs online, even just on YouTube, that you can do at home. That's all I've ever done and I've made amazing progress, pics in IG

Fatcat

!~[x] Cheri [x]~!
yavon311
!~[x] Cheri [x]~!

awh well that sucks... its ridiculous that they shouldnt want to support you having good health, being your family and all... so they can go screw themselves honestly lol? and what are they olympic athletes to judge someone else for just starting out?
i guess if theyre relentlessly mean you can try keeping it on the down-low, like doing calisthenics/strength training in your room with music playing to hide sounds, or just say youre just going for a walk but then actually go for a jog instead maybe... confused and in a matter of a few months youd become in great shape anyway so they couldnt have anything mean to possibly say at that point twisted
also wtheck abt it being expensive lol.. rice, beans, basic fruits/veg is generally way cheaper than other types of foods... burning_eyes burning_eyes

The thing is, they're in worse shape than me.
What are calisthenics? And I'm not allowed to have music up loudly bc all my family does is sleep and I'll get in trouble if I wake them.
And with the food, I am rather picky.. I don't eat meats, except chicken. I don't like beans, along with most vegetables. I like carrots, some salad mix, potatoes, green beans, and corn. Fruits are good, but fresh fruit costs a lot, and I prefer that to canned fruit, so I know it's pure and fresh.

Fatcat

Faunin
yavon311
Veils Demonic Vixen
yavon311
The struggle.

Exercise is amazing. It sucks yo be sore when you first start but that means you're making progress!

Food is great, but going to a gym and working out for hours, is just the best thing in the world.

Being sixteen with no job or license and not being able to go to the gym is, in fact, not the best thing in the world.

I agree that exercise isn't much fun at first but all of those really aren't excuses. There are a few really good free work out programs online, even just on YouTube, that you can do at home. That's all I've ever done and I've made amazing progress, pics in IG

You look great.o: and your cats really cute. whee
Any links you would suggest for a beginner?

Fatcat

Redeeming Grace
i want to gain weight but i love exercise too much crying

GOALS.

Timid Kitten

yavon311
Faunin
yavon311
Veils Demonic Vixen
yavon311
The struggle.

You look great.o: and your cats really cute. whee
Any links you would suggest for a beginner?

Thank you! They aren't my cats but I do love them like crazy.
Fitness blender has amazing workouts. You can pick the length, difficulty and area you want to work on. They're really easy to follow and understand too.

Alien Abductee

24,550 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • First Fall 15
do really light exercises and eat the same amout you always do, yu wont lose much weight but you can tone your body

Timid Fairy

yavon311
!~[x] Cheri [x]~!
yavon311
!~[x] Cheri [x]~!

The thing is, they're in worse shape than me.
What are calisthenics? And I'm not allowed to have music up loudly bc all my family does is sleep and I'll get in trouble if I wake them.
And with the food, I am rather picky.. I don't eat meats, except chicken. I don't like beans, along with most vegetables. I like carrots, some salad mix, potatoes, green beans, and corn. Fruits are good, but fresh fruit costs a lot, and I prefer that to canned fruit, so I know it's pure and fresh.

lol sounds like theyre just jealous/threatened by anyone taking any measures towards health then tbh, since they dont want to be in shape even though you do. lol
calisthenics is basically any kind of repetitive exercise you can do in your room, usually meaning body weight exercises so no equipment is necessary. you also dont even have to have loud music or any music if youre quiet.
as for buying fresh produce id just say well, it may seem expensive but you can either spend that amount of money and get a bunch of junk food, or get a less amount of fruit/veg and actually lose and maintain a weight youre happy with from eating it. also you dont have to exclusively buy that sort of thing if you really cant afford to sustain yourself on it and dont like rice/beans to get cheap healthy calories. even partially changing your diet can have a big impact.

Ariellati's Bestie

Make exercising enjoyable by paying a hitman to kill you in 1 month if you are still over X pounds.

Wgahnaglfhtagn's Pardner

Bashful Browser

i feel u emo

holy crap your avi is so cute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items